October 2011 My "Scar" Story

let's just talk

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

TryingToUnderstand

October 2011 My "Scar" Story

Post by TryingToUnderstand »

The last couple of months I have spent countless hours trying to piece together what actually happened that night. What I do remember is I was laying in bed, about to fall asleep, and I started to hear scratching noises coming from my bathroom. I remember being afraid but for some reason I was unable to move. It felt like something was pushing me down in to my bed. I had an overwhelming feeling that I was not alone! The air around me felt "thick"! I do not remember falling asleep that night but I do remember waking up with a metallic taste in my mouth. Shortly after waking up I took a shower. As I was washing my body some soap passed by my tailbone and it started to burn! I took my hand and felt around my tailbone and to my surprise I noticed what I thought at the time was a "scab". Over the next couple of weeks this "scab" itched night and day. I was talking with my mother about it and she recommended that I take a picture of it with my phone. When I saw the picture I went Ghost White in disbelief! There is a 4-5 inch straight line white scar directly over my tailbone! I have never in my life had a surgery, except for my Wisdom Teeth. After reviewing my picture I started to feel the scar with my hand and noticed that my tailbone is now GONE! I have lived with degenerative bone and disc arthritis for the last 15 years of my life and for some reason I have had NO back pain since the night this all happened!

I would really like to talk to anyone who has experienced something similar to my story. I know most people would be freaking out right about now but oddly enough I am embracing everything that has been happening! I just wish that I could remember ALL of the events from that night!!!

illumina

Re: October 2011 My "Scar" Story

Post by illumina »

Hi….tryingtounderstand, I’ve suffered quite badly with degenerative bone and disc spondilitis made worse with my hyper-mobility joints (though I thought it was cool that I could do all sorts of positions with my arms and legs when I was younger) as well as a blood disorder (larger than normal red cells) my white cells are always high and oddly very very low blood pressure…unlike you I have not had my tailbone removed… but I have had a kind of ‘surgery’ on my spine (top of the neck) ‘when I fell out of a fairly high tree’, this however is a last resort as they don’t like to ‘operate’ if at all possible as it’s doing ‘harm’ and they have issues with this, and even though they have tried to slow down the disease, so I’m free of pain for awhile unfortunately they can’t stop it. They did use intervention on my heart malfunction (something was wrong with the electrical impulses) can’t really explain as I’m not a doctor, but I do know that if they had not helped I would have had a massive heart attack, I still have fleeting pain spikes, but if they come too often (like more than a 3 / 4 in a day over a few days I must tell them and they will intervene again.
The probs with my breathing and heart came about when some kids thought it would be ‘fun’ to drown the ‘little one’ ( I was 9 years old) because I was really good at holding my breath under water, (they ‘my friends’ had taught me my water tolerance, mind over matter that kind of thing) the other kids took bets to see how long it would take for me to need to breathe…well to get to the point it took a little over 10 minutes for me to ‘die’ they had left me in the water by then and were standing on the bank side.
My ‘friends’ knew that I was in danger and came just after I lost consciousness’ ( I can vaguely remember him calling my name and been picked up then just black) then what seemed like just seconds I saw bright light and vague shapes before everything came into focus, Ishemealar told me not to move, just to stay still for a moment…then I was taken to safety. The drowning episode left me with some lung damage that they could not rectify, though the worst had been ‘healed’…my heart never really fully recovered and the ‘electrics within the nerves/ cells etc’ remained abnormal.

JCarty24

Re: October 2011 My "Scar" Story

Post by JCarty24 »

I had an abduction experience in 1997. After reading your post I was in complete shock. I had the same thing happen to me. I noticed it in the shower also. It burned real bad. I use to pick at it and it would itch like crazy. I had no reason to commect that with my abduction before. Last night me and my girlfriend were reading your post. She had me roll over and check for a scar. I had one, she said it looked like it had to be done with a lazer cause the scar was too perfect. She also said my tail bone was missing! If I didn't read you post last night I would have never known. I'm a little freaked out about it.