Which reality does the abduction phenomenon occur in?

let's just talk

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

dan4112

Which reality does the abduction phenomenon occur in?

Post by dan4112 »

Bonnie writes in her book about how she thinks the encounters take place in an alternate reality, which is still very much as real as our physical reality. She notes that she has awoken with scars, bruises, or burning sensations. This suggests that if the abductions are occuring in an alternate reality, there must be a crossover between that reality and our physical one.

Personally, after reviewing quite a bit of abduction material, my tentative conclusion is that these encounters take place in the astral world. This is based on the fact that a lot of astral type phenomenon are reported in abduction reports. For example, flying through the air, passing through walls/windows, and sudden transitions. This would explain how the aliens are able to abduct so many people without being noticed. Anybody awake in the physical world would be oblivious to anything happening in the astral world. If the phenomenon is an astral level phenomenon, then it would affect our subtle bodies.

However, we all know that implants and physical bruises are reported. Also, sperm and DNA samples are taken. This makes it all the more confusing because it doesn't seem like they would be able to take sperm/ova from our subtle bodies. Also, how would you put an implant into ones subtle body?

Now, let me cite a specific example. Bonnie in her book (pages 70-74) describes an incident where she gains consciousness on a dark country road where she is being led to by some military people who took her into a trailer and implanted her in her nose. After the operation they led her to a road outside. They walked away and she took off into an open field. She found a gas station and entered its bathroom. There she blew her nose until the implant dislodged. However, she didn't finish the story. I would like to know what happened next. Did you black out and wake up in your bed? Or did you walk back home from the gas station, take a shower, and say "thank god I got that implant out"? In other words, was this a physical abduction or one in an alternate reality?

Shekam70

Re: Which reality does the abduction phenomenon occur in?

Post by Shekam70 »

This is really hard to explain Dan. From what I have read, most abductions i thought were physical where people report being taken physically out of buildings in which they are floated through walls. It would seem that the aliens can change the structure (there is a word starting with M but I can't remember what it is!!!!) It is like the metacular structure or something like that and they are physically taken onboard a craft and have things done to them physically. If someone could please fill in the blank!!!!

From my few experiences I have had a physical experience, and another experience was astral but all in the now reality. I really don't understand the alternate reality!!! Maybe Bonnie could explain.

dan4112

Post by dan4112 »

I believe the word you're looking for is molecular structure. John Mack talks about this in his book Passport to the Cosmos. One of his clients, Abby, remembered a tingling as if all her cells were "coming apart." She said she became separated molecularly and then came back together. This abductee describes how the aliens can take physical matter and change it into energy, or a nonphysical stage of matter (see pages 82-83 of Mack's book).

So I definitely have no doubts that the aliens are masters of energy manipulation and could operate in the physical if they want to. However, a physical abduction would seem difficult if they were abducting someone from, say, a hotel or an apartment building in a large city. For the craft to be physically sitting in the sky hovering over a large city with a beam of light extending from it doesn't seem plausible as many people would see it and there would be a lot of chatter about it the next day.

Shekam70

Post by Shekam70 »

dan4112 wrote:I believe the word you're looking for is molecular structure. John Mack talks about this in his book Passport to the Cosmos. One of his clients, Abby, remembered a tingling as if all her cells were "coming apart." She said she became separated molecularly and then came back together. This abductee describes how the aliens can take physical matter and change it into energy, or a nonphysical stage of matter (see pages 82-83 of Mack's book).

So I definitely have no doubts that the aliens are masters of energy manipulation and could operate in the physical if they want to. However, a physical abduction would seem difficult if they were abducting someone from, say, a hotel or an apartment building in a large city. For the craft to be physically sitting in the sky hovering over a large city with a beam of light extending from it doesn't seem plausible as many people would see it and there would be a lot of chatter about it the next day.
Thankyou Dan for filling in the blank! :) I really feel that if the Aliens want to take someone they know how to be invisible! I believe UFO's can be invisible and so can the occupants. Aliens could (if they wanted to) be in your room right now and you wouldn't even know it. Just my thoughts Dan based on a couple of my own experiences and what I know they can do. I could imagine that the abduction of someone from a building at peak time would be very rare...

dan4112

Post by dan4112 »

Ok I'm wondering, do you think the aliens are invisible as in existing in the physical world but using some kind of cloaking technology? So, if they were in your house, but cloaked, and you walked into them you would hit something solid. Or are they invisible as in existing as energy at a high rate of vibration that can't be seen, i.e. in another dimension? So if they were invisible in your house and you walked into them your physical body would pass right through them, but may feel some sensation such as tingliness.

My hunch has always been that they can be invisible existing in another dimension, kind of like out of body travelers are invisible to the people they visit in the physical world. However, at any time they can lower their vibrations to be in the physical world. It reminds me of collapsing the wave function in quantum physics. The aliens can be like a wave of energy, or the wave can collapse and they can be a discreet entity in our time/space continuum.

dan4112

Post by dan4112 »

Do you think they are invisible by using a cloaking mechanism so that if an alien was invisible in your house and you ran into him/her, you would hit something solid and be knocked back? Or do you think they are invisible as in existing at a higher energy state so that if you ran into the alien in your house then your body would simply pass right through it? You may feel some tingling or other sensation, but the alien energy form would not obstruct your movement.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hello Dan,
Since I have written the book Invitation to the Self; journey with the star people, I have gone from my basic idea of an "alternate reality" to a bit of a more refined view that the abductions and visitations take place on the etheric plane, which is very much like the astral plane, however; the etheric plane happens to be the blueprint for the physical form, so the etheric plane directly affects the physical body, including the scars that show up. The sperm and ovum extractions take place on the etheric plane (as well as all the other surgeries they perform). They work directly with the etheric body, at least, that is the best I have come up with so far.

You can be wide awake and aware of your surroundings while you are in your etheric body. It is just as meaningful and real as having a physical experience.

As for the experience I had when the government agent forced an implant into my nostril: After I dislodged the implant and carefully pulled it from my nose, I stood there for a few minutes and looked into the mirror, crying. Then I woke up in my bed with a throbbing pain in my sinuses and nose, and my face was wet with tears because I had actually been crying physically. I believe this happened on the etheric plane while I had my attention focused in my etheric body and then I returned back to the physical form. I do believe that if I did not have my awareness intact on the etheric plane during the encounter, I would not have remembered it at all.

Yes, the aliens can move you around from one place to another by separating your molecules and then bringing them back together and YOU can do this too. We each have the ability to do so much more when we focus our thoughts and intentions to take action. One night, after a visitation with my star friends, I found myself lying in bed and the ET ships above my house were pulling away. I wasn't ready for them to go, so I willed myself, through sheer force of will and great concentration to disassemble the atoms of my molecular structure and move them, along with my awareness, to one of the ships. I appeared to them coming up through the floor. I materialized in a room with a whole group of star people, and they were amazed to see me taking shape right in front of them, however; they quickly sent me back to my bedroom.

The star people/aliens can definitely make themselves invisible to us. Just like we can turn the stations or channels on a radio or TV set, we can also change the vibrational frequency of our bodies. The star people are much more practiced than we are, so they have an easier time of altering their vibrational frequency to be where they want and to appear invisible if they choose. Like you said, they can lower their frequencies to take on physical form. I believe you would be able to walk through them when they are invisible, but you very well may feel a tingling or in some way notice a different energy in that spot. Because of my empathic ability to sense energy, I am able to "feel" when the star people are nearby. We all have the ability to do this, we only need to practice it!

Great questions.
Many Blessings, Bonnie :-)
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

dan4112

Post by dan4112 »

Thanks for that valuable informaiton Bonnie! Just wondering, when you say that you disassembled the atoms of your molecular structure, you are talking about dissassembling the atoms of the etheric body, right? I'm wondering about the relationship of the atoms in the etheric body to the physical. Are the elements the same? Also, do you think it would be possible to dissassemble the atoms of the physical body and teleport in the physical world in the same way as you teleported in the Etheric?

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Was my travel done physically or etherically? When I disassembled my atoms, I was lying in my bed in a meditative, trance-like state. I had just returned from the visitation aboard the ship when I decided I wanted to go back. I focused my intent and my body began to dematerialize...I seemed to feel it physically. Well, this is a really great question that I will have to think more about. Perhaps I was not completely back in my physical body when I returned to my bed and decided to go back; maybe I still had my conscious awareness in my etheric form and it was not difficult to dematerialize.

Yes, all the elements of the physical body are in the etheric body.
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

Karen

Post by Karen »

Y'all lost me, sorry, I an new here and have stuck my head in the sand for a long time, do you mean the time between when my "ghost" leaves and I can interact with the real world?

dan4112

Post by dan4112 »

Yes Karen, thanks for chiming in here. Can you tell me about your "ghost"? Does it feel like your physical body or are there differences? When your ghost leaves do you experience any vibration or electrical sensation? Finally, after your ghost leaves can you sometimes see your physical body lying in the bed below?

ChloeTimewalker

Post by ChloeTimewalker »

I had an internet friend who used to call it her soul clothes :) You know that there must be changes in the physical body because why else would they knock out partners sleeping in the same bed or other people in the house. I remember the intense vibrations, feeling light and breathing easier... like I still had to breathe but my lungs were not really there.

I sometimes got loud hoking noises and red, blue and yellow flashing lights strobing the room... on the second floor....so that never made sense to me unless something flying was shining in the window.
Those things were very physical and in this world.