latest sighting

let's just talk

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

protoeve

latest sighting

Post by protoeve »

Well, I've been staring at this bright star for the past few days. I just had the feeling or knowledge that it was a UFO. I downloaded this app (Space Junk) to my tablet. It takes your position and coordinates it with the stars and shows you the position of planets, galexies, satillites, (and stars again). Really an awsome app to have, there is a free version which is what I got. So I pointed it at the "star" I was looking at and low and behold there was no star in its location. No satallite or galaxey. It was next to Venus so that ruled out planets. I took my camera off the device and zoomed in to find that it was blinking all sorts of rainbow colors very rapidly. Unfortunatly my device could not record at that zoom level so of course I have no video to post. Other things happened that night like a red comet headed towards my point of intrest, a bright flash in the same area and a total lack of intrest from people (my Mom and one friend) I tried to call. Yet, the evidence was enough to finally convince my girlfriend which really pleases me.

However, I'm still upset. To me all of this has been really obvious. Now its just so rediculiously obvious yet people still don't get it. I'm mean, what's the real agenda. I know they are there. They know I know. So why don't they just come down for a cup of tea or something? What's with all the night lurking, and horrible visions of doomsday? I know we have some of their technology so why is it not put to use? No, everyday I have to hear and see the same crap over and over, and to me is seems to be constant needless suffering animalistic, barbaric behavior. I really can't talk to anyone any more because they would just make fun of me then put me back in a hospitol. I know I'm right, and because of that I feel utterly alone. If I can't really get along with anyone on this planet, and they are always watching, why don't they say hello and have a real conversation with me, if they really cared? What is the real point of anything that's going on, and WHY? Okay, the last question really doesn't need to be answered, I just wanna know who can relate cause it really gets me going, like the only thing I can think of.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: latest sighting

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

They do seem to show up when they feel like it, no matter how lonely we can get without them. I actually feel like my star friends are my family, so I tend to miss them sometimes. I do know they have been working, for many years now, to prepare for the possible pole shift and waking people up to their higher consciousness. I spent a lot of time with them, between the ages of about 19-23. They taught me how to use my thoughts and energy to create objects and to speak telepathically, among other useful skills like self-defense and the ability to sense energy empathically.

Have you seen the Venus and Jupiter alignment in the West? It is beautiful. John and I have seen objects in the night sky that flicker red, green, and yellow, similar to the object you saw. They seem to be huge space stations out there, orbiting the earth. We are not the first people to notice them.

Yes, some people are totally asleep to what is happening. And it is hard to believe the reactions you can get from people who just don't get it. They are still working their way up to full consciousness, like we all are, just on different levels. Hang in there, people are waking up more and more every moment!
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

ChloeTimewalker

Post by ChloeTimewalker »

It's getting closer... many of the dreams of the future that I had experienced through the time travel they taught me are now coming to fruition in my life. It makes me kind of dizzy when I seriously think about it. I used to think now how in the hell will THAT ever happen?
but it is... at least it makes changes easier when you've already dreampt them.

:)

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Yes, it does make it easier, in a way, when you've already dreamed about events happening and then they happen and you're like, "Hey...I knew that was gonna happen!" I have been surprised a number of times to see how very literal, not symbolic at all, the events can be when they "come true"; learning it from a dream almost makes one think that something similar might happen, but it will be metaphorical or symbolic. Then it actually happens and it's right on just like the dream....

Many Blessings, Bonnie :D
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

tskoone

Post by tskoone »

I've also had deja vu's about global events lately, but I do not know where I've seen those before. Uneasy feeling about challenges to come have just grown. For some reasons the urge to prepare for "simple life" has grown. I'm going to buy some seeds today and stock up some food and fishing gear. Also preparing for some extra accommodation for my family and close friends.
I see that coming changes as positive, because life as now can not continue for long. We must learn to respect Earth as our mother, not as a resource.

-tskoone

ChloeTimewalker

Post by ChloeTimewalker »

tskoone wrote: For some reasons the urge to prepare for "simple life" has grown. I'm going to buy some seeds today and stock up some food and fishing gear. Also preparing for some extra accommodation for my family and close friends.
-tskoone
Yes! the simple life calls me too! A few chickens in a coop ot back is calling me now.
Now that I'm living in the country, on the farm, like I have dreamed about for so many years...
Also want to get a garden going but probably next year. My sister says to that if you get seeds from Stokes.. make sure they are 'heritage' seeds all the rest are genetically modified. The winter was really an un-winter here and it feels like we've had spring since christmas. (the pussy willow tree out front was blooming)
This was the first year that I know of, where lake Erie didn't freeze over.. can you imagine that?!?!? and everyone seems to be totally oblivious of it. Like it's just part of a normal season?
but like they have told us...watch for the signs that *it* is upon us...

Is it me or does the population walk around like silent zombies... ?

Chloe

tskoone

Post by tskoone »

Yes! the simple life calls me too! A few chickens in a coop ot back is calling me now.
Now that I'm living in the country, on the farm, like I have dreamed about for so many years...
Also want to get a garden going but probably next year. My sister says to that if you get seeds from Stokes.. make sure they are 'heritage' seeds all the rest are genetically modified. The winter was really an un-winter here and it feels like we've had spring since christmas. (the pussy willow tree out front was blooming)
This was the first year that I know of, where lake Erie didn't freeze over.. can you imagine that?!?!? and everyone seems to be totally oblivious of it. Like it's just part of a normal season?
but like they have told us...watch for the signs that *it* is upon us...

Is it me or does the population walk around like silent zombies... ?

Chloe
About the seeds: Currently here in Finland (and possibly in whole Scandinavia) GMO foods are restricted. Therefore GMO seeds are also restricted, so "heritage seeds" are only available. :) The winter here was normal (like 50 years ago). Cold and a lot of snow. I liked it.

About zombies. Yes, people seems to be more interested about Idols in TV than what is happening around us and that is quite alarming... Seems that people is losing their contact with reality when they only work, go grocery store and whatch TV. Currently most of programs coming from tv is garbage. Usually what I might watch are some qualit y nature documentaries from BBC and Finnish broadcast company (YLE).

-tskoone