On account of the bubblegum...

let's just talk

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

protoeve

On account of the bubblegum...

Post by protoeve »

Okay this one is delicious. So my fried who has seen UFOs with me gave me one of those old school looking bubble gum bank thingies where you put in some change and get some gum. Well I don't eat gum nor does my girlfriend. He eats too much, which is probably why he gave it to me. Well, I get the feeling that I've been visited alot since this gift. Low and behold I notice one day that 2/3rds of the gum is gone. That's a lot of bubblegum! My friend says he never took that much, and my girlfriend and I have had none.
Looks like visitors enjoy their candy. That's really all I can conclud, as no one has been over. My question is this, little green invisible men come in, give my girlfriend nightmares then run off with the candy, why don't they just wake me up and ask for a spot of tea? Is my collection of tea inferior to what they have? I mean really. Bubblegum will rot your teeth! But seeing as no one is eating the gumballs, they are free to take as much as they like. I just think a cup of tea would be more sociable and nicer.

Rossmancer

Re: On account of the bubblegum...

Post by Rossmancer »

reminds me of a lady named Karin in a ufo documentary called "touched" A bubblegum machine is important to the story.
Seeing isn't Believing. Believing is seeing.