Interesting blog found in zetatalk.com

let's just talk

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

tskoone

Interesting blog found in zetatalk.com

Post by tskoone »

Found this blog about pole shifts and possible coming events in http://poleshift.ning.com/. That is part of zetatalk.com. Found it interesting because most of this stuff is same as reported here.

-Br, tskoone

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: Interesting blog found in zetatalk.com

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Tskoone,
Thanks for the link. Zetatalk definitely has some interesting information about Earth Changes and Planet X. Back in 1989, I was learning about Planet X and the pole shift from the star people. That was before the Internet. Then when I found Zetatalk in 1995, I found the information to be very insightful. But, just like with all information, you have to sift through to find the truth.

Changes are most definitely happening on a large scale. It is important to be at peace and keep love in your heart to guide you on your path. We are manifesting everything we think about, so EVERYONE please make a conscious attempt to turn bad thoughts into good thoughts and help this world wake up and ascend into a good place.

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

tskoone

Re: Interesting blog found in zetatalk.com

Post by tskoone »

Hi Bonnie and everybody else,
I found that zetatalk.com and theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com are useful in monitoring Earth changes and disasters that main stream media seems to avoid for some reason. Especially the amount of catastrophes has increased quite a lot in last few years. Of course reader critisism is needed, but most of the news are with quite valid sources.

I got a visitation in a dream about a week ago, but the message was left unclear.

-Br, tskoone