My Abduction story

let's just talk

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

JCarty24

My Abduction story

Post by JCarty24 »

My name is John. I have been haunted by my experience for about 15 years. It's at the point where it's effecting my work and my relationship with my girlfriend. The older I get the more paranoid and scared I become.

It happened in 1998. My family went on a cruise and I decided to stay home. That night I went to my bedroom to go to sleep. My lights were still on in my room and I was sitting up in bed. All of a sudden my bed began to shake. It was only on one leg at a time. For some reason I assumed it was a ghost. The shaking lasted maybe 15-20 seconds. As soon as it stopped I saw two aliens standing outside my window on my patio roof. My bedroom was on the second floor. I knew they were aliens by the shape of their heads. One was about 4-6 inches taller than the other. I didn't notice any facial features. Then I turned and looked at my bedroom door. My hallway light was on so I could see the light shining underneath the door. Then I saw two pairs of legs step I front of my door and just stand there. My first reaction was to pull my covers over me. I was under my covers for maybe 10 seconds. Then I woke up in my living room couch the next morning. I didn't sleep in my room for over a month after that.

In 2007 I woke up in bed sitting up next to my girlfriend with a can of soda upside down as it was pouring out all over the bed. I was completely paralyzed until the whole can was empty. I'm not sure if it had anything to do with aliens but I think it did.

Recently I woke up laying on my back in bed paralyzed. I tried to grab my girlfriend but I couldn't. I was trying to scream her name but nothing came out. Once again I didn't see any aliens but I think it had something to do with them.

I have had a problem since my first incident when I sleep. Every night I check to make sure all the windows are lock and I have to lock my door and keep my TV on.

Just yesterday I read a post on here about someone who had a scar and was missing their tailbone. They said it burned and itched. The same thing happened to me! I just never put the two together. I'm shocked that my girlfriend looked at it last night and saw a scar and couldn't feel my tailbone. She said the scar was so perfect and about 4" long. I've only been on this forum for two days and its already been helpful to me.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: My Abduction story

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi John,
Thanks for sharing your experiences. It has been a while since you posted this. How are you doing now? Have you figured any of it out?
It can be truly unnerving to have missing time, especially right after you've spotted two aliens standing at your bedroom door.
Waking up paralyzed might have something to do with aliens and then again it might not. Sometimes, if we have been Out-of-Body during our sleep, we can wake up unable to move for a short time as well.
I hope you are doing better. Give us an update if you can.

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG