Alternative Realities?

let's just talk

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

ManhattanSkyline

Alternative Realities?

Post by ManhattanSkyline »

Bonnie, (or to anyone else interested in chiming in)

I just finished your book. I enjoyed it very much! There are many parts that I'm still chewing over.

Whenever you get a chance, I wanted to get your insight on something. In the book, you speak a lot about visiting the alternate reality. From what I understand, the alternate reality is very similar to waking reality; it's just that the laws of physics seem to work differently; however, it feels very real. Correct me if I'm misunderstanding.

Everybody has recurring dreams, right? Usually, I have recurring dreams of places I've never been to before, usually I'm walking red dirt roads out in the country and visiting people I don't know--there was one epic dream where all my recurring dreams came together into one dream, and I think part of it actually might've happened in the alternate reality because I was convinced I was awake--slapping and pinching myself but knew it was def not regular waking reality. But that dream is really long so I'll save it for another time. But there is this other set of recurring dreams I have. These dreams are different than the other ones and are very rare when they happen, but when they do, I'm affected for weeks. In these dreams, I am some guy, not myself in real life, but I'm always this same guy in these dreams. I know exactly what I look like. These dreams are sooo detailed. These dreams are incredibly happy, feel-good dreams. In these dreams, I'm doing everyday stuff like talking to my family (again, family is different than the one I have in waking life, but always the same people in these dreams) and going to school, but I always feel overwhelmed by feelings of total love and acceptance from everyone around me. Even my dream body feels good. Usually when I dream, I don't have sensation of a physical body. But in these dreams, I am IN this particular body. I can feel it, and it feels incredibly light and healthy. I almost feel like I'm skipping everywhere I go, like my feet barely have to touch the ground. I don't have any pain. Walking around in that body feels like a 24-hour back rub! And another one of the main characteristics of these dreams (besides the fact that I'm always this same guy) is that they are BRIGHT! It's like light pours in from everywhere. Even when inside a building it's like bright sunlight is pouring in through the walls. I usually wake up from these dreams crying because I feel so good in them, and I feel so loved. It feels like going home. It's tough having to readjust back to this body and this waking life. Is this some kind of alternate reality I'm dreaming of? It's totally different than abduction realities. Sometimes I've thought it might be a dream of a past life, but all the buildings and technology are current. It's not in the past. I've also wondered if it couldn't be a glimpse into the afterlife because of the brightness of the light. I would definitely want that place to be my heaven. What do you think?

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: Alternative Realities?

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

I'm glad you enjoyed the book, thanks.

The alternate reality is very similar to the waking world, but you can change the environment by concentrating and focusing your thoughts. Actually, what I used to call the alternate realty I now consider the etheric plane.

I suppose the dream of being a different person could be a past life dream. It is amazing how you are experiencing the same people in the dream and the same place everytime. There are other worlds existing alongside this world and, occasionally, we can go into those other worlds.

Are you sure it's not you just feeling really great and light because you're not on your physical form? I mean, are you sure you are in another person's body?
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

ManhattanSkyline

I suppose it could be. God knows the body I'm in doesn't feel good! I'm always feeling some kind of aches and pains, so the shock of not being in it suddenly could certainly feel nice. I just know when I am this person, I look exactly the same every time. I remember one dream where I was about to walk on a stage at a school and perform, and I felt so good. I could feel my back and my hands and my toes. I had no pain, and I felt so light. I knew it didn't matter if I performed well or not. I was just so stinkin' happy that I felt good and had love and support from my family. In another I was having lunch with "my grandmother." She was a stylish business woman and had beautiful long white hair. She had a glassed-in office in a very tall building. We had lunch in a court yard area several floors up. It was so incredibly detailed. In the last one (I had it last week), I was the same guy waking up late and rushing to an art class in a long white building. It was so incredibly bright!

Oh, I almost forgot. In the one were I was about to perform, before I was at the auditorium, I was at "home." It was like a penthouse apartment in a city. I remember looking out the windows and seeing the building next to us. There different levels to its roof-line and lots of animal-like gargoyles/drainage pipes. I remember an alligator and an eagle. In the dream, I had a married older brother (I only have sisters in waking life), and my two parents. I remember my father because as I was looking at him, I recognized him as my grandfather in waking life (he passed away in 1988)! Not because he looked like him. I looked completely different, but it was almost like I could recognize his spirit. It was him, just in a different body. So, I suppose the dreams could be referencing a previous life, but my grandfather in this life was pretty old. And the city/buildings/clothing were all relatively new. In real-world time in order for that man to be my grandfather's previous incarnation, it would have had to have been the 1800's, but everything was modern--cars, and skyscrapers, and sneakers. Know what I mean? If not a past life, maybe it's a future life? Or something. I don't know what it's all about. It's just weird that I have these dreams of being this same person and the light is always so bright, and when I wake up I'm tingling all over and practically breathless from the realness and almost sacred feeling to them. I don't know. It's just so different than the way I dream in my other dreams. It would be nice to know why they are different, yet consistently so.

ManhattanSkyline

I had another one of these dreams last night. I was this same guy. It was another school setting. I was in the student union building of the school I was going to. The school was having some sort of party/celebration. It was homecoming or maybe a holiday?

It's just really weird. I always look exactly the same in these dreams. And I'm in my late teens to early twenties. I'm obviously going to school. I've had tons of dreams of being in art class, science lab, theater, and now in the SUB. It's like I keep dropping in on another life, and I become them for a few minutes.