Mysterious Scars

let's just talk

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

eisaro

Mysterious Scars

Post by eisaro »

Hello everyone, first time posting! :) I have recently discovered some strange scars on my body, and a friend who saw them (and incidentally has mysterious metal in his head) told me he could guarantee I am an abductee. While I cannot make that leap myself, I wanted to know if any 'solid' experiencers knew anything in this area. There are many of these scars, but two are the clearest and most distinct, so I'll use them as my example. They are made of three scars in scalene triangles. What makes them distinct from other scars on my body is that these sets MATCH, they are each perfectly circular, and 'pitted'- a section of skin has been removed. The other thing is they are all found on my right- hand side (I am right- handed), on the inside of my bicep, and trailing underneath to that sensitive area where the back begins. This is sensitive, protected skin which is not exposed to many injuries, I do no get pimples there, have had no notable vaccinations, and really should remember any INJURY in such a place. There are then DOZENS of smaller, fainter, older scars dotting my right arm and back. I don't have a good enough camera to show the scars, but I'm trying to attach some pictures where I circled their locations. I cannot say how this has happened, only something DID happen to my body which I am unaware of/ don't remember. I know there was another thread on triangles which soon was taken up with people's freckles, so please lets keep this on scars.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: Mysterious Scars

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Eisaro,
Welcome to the forum. Your scars sound like they could be alien or even military (MILAB). I say that because many abductees get perfect scars in formation. And these can just show up when you wake up the next morning. Scars in sensitive places...in formation...that heal instantly.
The pitted scars are where they take little skin samples.

Have you had any weird dreams?

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

eisaro

Post by eisaro »

Thanks for responding,
As to dreams, nothing which has really stood out. I don't know much about military abductions in Australia, but our government seems more subtle in its violations than the US and EU countries, so who knows, Australians get exceedingly complacent because our government is so much more covert. I called my younger sister to ask her to examine her arms but she couldn't find anything, I would like to ask my brother but he would be far too skeptical. I rarely have nosebleeds, but have found small smears of blood- distinct from menstrual- on my bedding for years, and have often woken up disproportionately sore, have a history of disturbed sleep, etc.
Love, eisaro

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Hi Eisaro,

I don't know too much about MILABS in Australia either, but it seems to me that they carry out their covert operations worldwide.

It was good to check with your sister to see if she has any scars, because these abductions or visitations can run in family lines.

You said you have a history of disturbed sleep -- do you know what was disturbing your sleep?
Do you have any clues as to why you woke up sore?

Many Blessings, Bonnie

squarepyramid99

Post by squarepyramid99 »

Hi there,

From your great data base of knowledge - have you previously heard of scars under the chin? Specifically 2 inch long, dead straight and perfectly horizontal scars that are about 1 inch in from the tip of my chin. This I've had as long as I ever can remember - over 50 years.

There is also a scoop like scar on my knee. I remember being in the infant school playground in about 1959 and examining that scar, (schoolboys wore shorts back then). I made up a story in my head to tell to people if they asked how I got it. I decided to tell people that it was the graze made by a flying bullet. That was rubbish of course, and nobody ever did ask. Truth was I had no idea how it came to be there. It still is there, but fainter.

There is a ridgelike 1 inch vertical scar on the inside of my ring finger, perfectly straight, directly over the top joint.

Any of these sound familiar?

Thanks!

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Hi Square Pyramid,

I have not heard anything specifically about the chin scar, but you can get them anywhere, really. The star people/aliens take small skin samples and do testing which sometimes leaves scoops or small scars that heal by the time you wake up from the experience. They can be found anywhere on the body.

Many Blessings, Bonnie