Making Contact on Purpose

let's just talk

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

Pixlo

Making Contact on Purpose

Post by Pixlo »

I have recently been finding scars all per my body, an having strange overwhelming migraines. That being said I have explored many other things this could be before coming here. I had large scars on my upper back in a v shape, as if it had been peeled up to look at the top of my spine. I also had impossibly small incisions around the size of a needle on my arm. Those are mixed in with dozens of other random cuts and odd red sandpaper-esque patches if skin have worried me for quite some time. My migraines are strange, I've never had any history of was trauma or headaches at all. When I get one it happens usually around 2-4 in the afternoon, they make everything around me bright and hurt, and I can't think at all. The reason I have gone to the idea of being abducted was that I have strange memories, memories that every time I get close to getting, I get a headache. I remember the basic idea of white rooms, blurred vision, and the memories being sort of "chopped up". By chopped up I mean there are black parts in between the blurred bits. I feel like there's something just beyond my grasp hidden in these memories. Anyway, the meaning of this post is to ask why this may be happening, and if you don't know, do you know anyway I can ask the ones who might have caused it. Being the ET's.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: Making Contact on Purpose

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hello Friend,
I am sorry to hear about your migraine headaches and the scars on your body. Have you been to a doctor to get help with the headaches?

From the description you gave, it sounds like you may have memories that are being blocked and, for some reason, your mind is not allowing you to recall them. Maybe you are not ready to remember them yet. There is the possibility you may have experienced some type of traumatic mind control.

You said that what you do recall of your memories is white rooms and blurred vision...this is not necessarily ET. Is there anything else that you can remember without getting a headache?

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

Pixlo

Post by Pixlo »

I have not seen a doctor mainly because guardians disbelief in their urgency. On the not of memories it is hard to convey what I remember because of how strangely my mind has complied what I know. I remember being unable to move, but not panicking, two people either side of me looking down. I was at about their waist level. I remember the fact that I came in and out of consciousness multiple times, and something large and blue during one of the wakeups. I don't remember much details of it but it was shocking enough for me to remember it above anything else. On the note of the people looking down at me, from my blurred vision I could make out they weren't exactly skin colored, more grey. They seemed to be about the size of a person, roughly. That's pretty much all I have right now, but I think about it often and get a little closer every day. Thanks for such a quick reply.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hello Pixlo,
There are alien abductions and then there are military abductions. You really do not want to be involved with either kind. There are good, friendly beings who do visit some people, but that is another story. It sounds like you may be experiencing something that is not good for you.

I will try to be very straight forward: Your true strength comes from within. The strength that you feel inside yourself -- this is what will save you. You can obviously feel the strength within you, or you would not have even come here looking for help. The first step you should take is to put spiritual protection around your body. Try the Grounding, Centering, and Shielding Meditation I made that can help you with spiritual protection.

The alien abductions and military abductions usually take place in an altered state of consciousness, perhaps even on the etheric plane itself. Therefore, your greatest defense is your inner strength, because this will give you the ability to become more aware during the experiences so that you can gain control over them.

You can also read the book I wrote about my own alien abduction and military abduction experiences. You can download the pdf file for free: http://awakenvideo.org/pdf/777/Invitation_to_the_Self_Journey_with_the_Star_People.pdf

Talk more to your "guardians" and tell them the headaches are serious and you need help.
Good Luck Friend.

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

Pixlo

Post by Pixlo »

Thank you for all of this, I will make good use of it.