Unexplained incidents...

let's just talk

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

squarepyramid99

Unexplained incidents...

Post by squarepyramid99 »

Well I'm completely new to this and not sure where to begin.
I'll start by explaining my reasons for coming here.
All my life there have been odd little incidents which have gone unexplained. Separately they could be just that - odd, but taken together do they add up to an alien presence in my life? That's why I'm here. To know, if I can, whether or not that's the case.
The big problem is memory - or lack of it. I can't remember what I did yesterday half the time. Anyway here goes...

Incident 1: As a small child of about 3, back in around 1955 I was taken to a local park by my elder brothers of 8 and 10. The story goes I disappeared. It caused a huge panic and something of a manhunt. Nobody ever did find me. Apparently I found my own way home, which was a 2 mile walk from somewhere I'd never been before, knocked on the door and announced I was home. In my hand I held an apple - "a lady gave it to me", I said.

Incident 2: Around 1962 - I was at a dentist and having extractions. I had gas and the teeth were pulled - but as I was coming round and opened my eyes - wow! Around me were the strangest "doctors" ever: They were tall, slender beings with mushroom white flesh, enlarged craniums and the most enormous black cavernous eyes, like the gaping eye sockets of a human skull, but bigger. They had nostrils, but barely a nose - small slits for a mouth. They were so thin - their heads so skull like that I felt they might be flesh covered skeletons. They called me by name - they were doing something to my head - but I don't think it was to my mouth. This image has stuck with me vividly throughout the years. It felt so real - not like a gas induced hallucination.
The thing with this is: It took place maybe some 20 years prior to "grey aliens" being any part of popular culture.
When I did eventually hear of such creatures I at once thought of my skull-headed doctors from years ago.

Incidents 3/4: About 1985. By now I'm married with a small son of around 4. One night I'm awoken by his terrified screaming - because a weird man with a head shaped like a triangle walked through his bedroom wall. He approached my sons bed and stared at him - who knows what else he did?
Around the same time - weeks or months different. I can sense a presence by my bed. A strange figure I can't properly look at has rendered me immobile. I cannot move no matter how hard I try. There is dazzling light shining through the drawn curtains...

Incident 5: One night, walking back from visiting a friend. I have a 5 mile walk ahead of me, but no problem, I am used to it - and I know the way to go very well.
And then - next thing I know I am picking myself up from the ground. My clothes are torn and dirty, the face of my watch is shattered. I don't know where I am or how I got there. I start crying out. "Where am I? How did I get here?". The police arrived in a car. "We are here for a reason," they said. I gathered I had caused a disturbance. It turned out I was some 3 miles away from where I last remember being - but in an unknown direction. To get from one place to the other I would have had to cross a major dual carriageway - for which there were no crossings - and do it in an unconcious state.

Incidents 6/7: As above, but less traumatic - just walking the streets, daylight these times and bang! I'm waking up streets away from where I last was...

I do have unexplained scars and scoop marks. There is a particularly impressive 2 inch long, dead straight scar underneath my chin, you would think I'd know how that got there, but no.

Obviously these half remembered incidents are just the tip of an unremembered iceberg - but what do they add up to? Anything? Or just an overactive imagination?

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: Unexplained incidents...

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hello Friend,
Wow. It sounds like multi-dimensional experiences to me, some of it definitely star people related. Some contactees experience walking around in their "sleep"; they can be in a trance state and walk around pretty much like they are awake. The conscious mind is not in control. I used to sleep walk and my parents would stop me from going out the door in the middle of the night! There's no telling where I was intending to go!

These experiences also tend to run in families, so it isn't surprising that your son had an experience too.

It's not an over active imagination at all. You know you're not imagining things when you end up 3 miles away in the wrong direction without even knowing how you got there. And the scars and scoop marks came from somewhere.

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG