Coincidences

let's just talk

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

Headsup7up

Coincidences

Post by Headsup7up »

I noticed something odd. Every once in a while I'll think of something, say for example a really old movie that I haven't seen or thought about in years. Then within a few days that same movie is on TV. I really don't even watch TV anymore but when I did it seemed a lot of those coincidences happened. Also sometimes I'll think of a symbol or an animal only to find out friends and acquaintances are also thinking about that same thing. I don't understand it. It's weird.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: Coincidences

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

It's called synchronicity. Everything and everyone is interconnected, so when you and your friends are thinking about the same things, you know you are doing good -- you are on the right path. Being aware of those synchronicities can help guide you. It may be something important for you to pay attention to. I always pay attention to synchronicity in my life...it happens constantly.

Many Blessings, Bonnie :-)
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

wings

Re: Coincidences

Post by wings »

I agree. I have been blessed with messages from the Holy Spirit on something and they say a word (in a sentence, in my mind) and at the precise second it is said in my mind, I see on a billboard out the car window, or on a building side, the exact same word, (the word of strong meaning) that was being said in my mind.

How that can happen, that my eyes fall on that same word, as I am being told this, at the same millisecond the word is said, that my eyes fall on that same word on a giant billboard, just freaks me out. The chances are millions to one. MILLIONS..... You might have been looking at a car, a house, a tree, the sky, another word, a railing on the billboard, an airplane...

Makes the hair on my neck stand up.