Once, long ago, in Sedona

let's just talk

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

wings

Once, long ago, in Sedona

Post by wings »

Years ago, perhaps 20 years ago, when I was a test driver, driving a vehicle through daily routes, I happened to be going through Sedona on this day. It was about noon, perhaps 1PM, and we were just on the outside of the famous Sedona Arizona, a very well known small town for its odd attraction of craziness.

I am in traffic, its heavy traffic, slow, about 35 to 40 MPH, one lane each way. Coming at me is a burgandy Chevy sedan and behind it was one that was darker, green or blue or something. I noticed it because the side windows were black and the light was coming in through the windshield front area, lighting up the faces of the drivers. As they got closer, I noticed the driver was an male Airforce person of high decoration, a lot of badges and medals (A lot) and beside him, sitting lower in the seat, was a real live alien, big eyes, puppies, and he was just smiling like crazy. For a millisecond as they drove past, his and mine eyes connected for a short moment, but there he was. The person with him driving was also have what looked like a good time. They seemed to be joking or something.

When I tell people about this, they tell me 'don't you think they were pulling a prank, that perhaps that wasn't real?' but you had to see this. His eyes... I looked into his eyes. You know if eyes are fake or not. And why tint the windows black if they 'wanted' to be seen, but in this case, they were nearly like black paint, very very very dark....

I'll never forget that.

I want to say he had round yellow pupils. Nothing like Strieber type Aliens, and skin like a caucasion in color.

That was wild... Yep, no one believed me, still don't. You had to be there.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: Once, long ago, in Sedona

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Wings,
That is so wild! Imagine driving down the road and seeing an alien in the passenger's seat of an oncoming vehicle! And Air Force personnel was driving the car. That is really amazing. So you looked into the aliens eyes and he seemed to be very real. Wow.

In some of my experiences during the night, I have seen aliens working with military personnel in underground bases. There is definitely a connection there, between certain aliens and the secret government.

And you say he had yellow eyes...I have seen that twice before: I met a reptilian alien with yellow eyes and I also saw a screen memory of an owl with big yellow eyes.

Thanks for sharing. That must have really been an eye-opening experience for you.

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

wings

Re: Once, long ago, in Sedona

Post by wings »

Hey Bonnie,

Man, it was. I was just in awe after (and when) I saw him. When I first noticed the car, it was totally tinted out, and I thought, that is illegal, and I noticed a very animated fellow in the passenger side front seat. The sun was facing direction into the front windshield which wasn't tinted, but inside the car was very dark which had caught my eye. Traffic was slow at about 35 mph so I had several seconds to see all of this occurring. As they were getting closer, I noticed he was smiling and talking, looking out the side window, then forward, then right into my eyes. When I first noticed him, it was like they had just told a joke and were laughing. The person in the USAF decorated suit (about 35 years old) was smiling also. Drove right past me. The skin on the face of the alien fellow was not paisty white but a regular skin tone color of a caucasion person. Very big eyes, not like a Reticulan, but close to it. Wide head, and sitting slightly low in the seat, like a 'big' kid.