Does it run in families for generations.

let's just talk

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

guldage

Does it run in families for generations.

Post by guldage »

I have had several dreams that has come thrue in my life. My mother is closed of about these thing, but she did tell me about an insident where I was missing for about 30 min. as a baby.
I had been sleeping in my baby carriage in the garden, when she could here me cry.
I was gone from the Carriage. She looked all over, but gone. Panicking a bit she could hear me on the other side of the house and found me sitting their.
Mind it. I was not old enough too crawle and how I got out of the carriage she does not know.
Once I tolled my grandmother that I got dreams that got thrue, she just looked at me with sad eyes and said that she was sorry that I had to face that. As if it was the most natural thing in the world. She never said anything else, but I had the funny feeling that she had them too.
My Daughter is talking about little ghost boys watching her play in kindergarden. The others could not she him. Except for her best friends.
She things he is boring because when asked to play he did not say anything. So has kind of dimissed him as part of the building. Not afraid of him, but not much interest in him eather.
Lately she has been waking up at night wiht noosebleeds. As did my son some years back when he was the same age.
Do they find families and follow them???

Seriously it creeps my out with my kits.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: Does it run in families for generations.

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Guldage,
Yes, the experiences do run in families for generations. My grandmother, my sister, and my children have had psychic and metaphysical experiences and some visits with the star people. It is hard for you when your children are experiencing it, because you worry for them. I know how it feels. However, it is great that your daughter is not afraid of the "ghost" and hopefully it will help her grow and benefit her in some way. The nosebleeds are not good...but do the best you can to support your children and believe them when they talk to you.

You can place spiritual protection on your children by praying and also by imagining a bubble of white light around them before they go to sleep. Help them to have a good life and be happy and they will have better control over their experiences.

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

guldage

Post by guldage »

Just found a little scar behind her one ear. Dont like that. Have one myself.

One night when she woke up with a noosebleed, she was sleeping in my bed. Her father had a late meeting. Just short befor or I think just before. I kind of had this funny feeling of being pushed or kind of a god wind blowing in my direction. I had put her to bed and stayed next her. When that feeling happend I actually looked to see what she was doing, but she was all still. Shortly after she woke up with noosebleed.
That I was just next to her, and I had dismissed it, allthough I was creped out when it happend. I find weird and honestly terrible. It was as if I forgot that I was surposed to be worried.

guldage

Post by guldage »

Thankyou for the reply. It has taken my some time to write about this. We scandinavians tende to go on the very rational and even though I know what is happening is thrue, I do not feel very rational. But I need to face up to it. My daughter has become afraid of the dark. Did not use to be. Also like my son, out of knowwhere she is terrified of Spiders, snakes, even snails.
What I also find very strange is that her best friend in kindergarden, draws UFo all the time. She can also see Ghostboy or little gray guy.
My dreams about these alien faces has become more frekvent lately. Their has been a long period where I did not have them, these last few month has ibecome more intens and often involves my daughter. Feel like I wake up, but can not move and she float away. Then the alien face is gone again, the nnothing until I wake up. Dont now if it is right away or after som time.
This thing about being hysterical afraid of spiders and other stuff like that, is that common??