Strange Marks

let's just talk

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

Broby419

Strange Marks

Post by Broby419 »

My twin scoop marks
My twin scoop marks
Hello everyone! I came across this interesting site while searching for answers as to what may have happened to me January 2014! I have always been interested in UFOs and extrateresstial Life forms and peoples accounts of having interacted with them in both a positive and negative sense! My interest has gained momentum recently after I awoke one morning in January 2014 and while shaving was shocked to see two scoop like marks on the left side of my forehead! I know for a fact that they were not there when I went to bed the previous evening! I live in Sweden so big fanged spiders and slithering snakes are a definite no no to as what may have caused these strange scars! I am happily married with two children and all were asleep that night and only I was targeted! Does anyone share a similar expierence?[attachment=0]2014-03-08 17.58.53.png[/attachment .

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: Strange Marks

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Broby,
It is common for alien abductees to wake up with new scars, ones that were not there the night before. Scoop marks, like the ones on your head, are common. The "visitors" take little scoops of skin samples from various body parts. If the marks were not there the night before, and you suddenly found them, with no memory of any injury, it is possible it happened at night during a visitation. These experiences tend to happen while we are asleep and sometimes we don't have a memory of it.

I have found scoop marks on my body before, but I have even larger scars that showed up overnight and I did have a clear memory of visitation.

Hope this helps. :-)

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

guldage

Re: Strange Marks

Post by guldage »

I have a mark on my lower leg that look like those marks. It also showed up over night in my early teens.
I live in Denmark by the way.
It seems to be common that people have a lifelong intelong interest in UFos and at the same time show signs of abductions?? Subconsciousness talking?