Weird burnes or rashes on the legs.

let's just talk

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

guldage

Weird burnes or rashes on the legs.

Post by guldage »

I just recalled this. I lived in Germany at the Time. One morning I woke up. My legs from the knees down and under my feed where red. They burned and was hurting pretty badly. It was mostly red, but in some areas it looked like blisters. It looked like burnes or a rash of some kind. Very unpleasent. It lasted a couple of days, and then it went away. I can not remember having something similar befor or after that episode.

Have anyone had an exsperience like that???

Forgetmenots

Re: Weird burnes or rashes on the legs.

Post by Forgetmenots »

I've had the same thing expect mine are small and round and it's only 1 that appears and are usually behind the knee, or on my stomach and back I showed a friend and she said it looked like I had been burned or radiated, since the skin was peeling a bit, don't know how I'm receiving them. They eventually go. I don't know what to tell you other then I'm in the same boat with nit understanding what's going on.

guldage

Re: Weird burnes or rashes on the legs.

Post by guldage »

I've just had an exsperience again of the same sort. Just not on my legs, but just on my legs but well on more private bodyparts.
All red and blisters. Peeling of a little. Like an estreme sunburn I would say, just it is not posible to get it where I got it. It came over night. I night where it seemed that I sleept all night, only I was so freaking tired in the morning.
Not funny!! Clues non!!