Bill Clinton Looked for Aliens when President

let's just talk

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

skywatcher

Bill Clinton Looked for Aliens when President

Post by skywatcher »

Clinton admitted that soon after becoming president, he had his aides research Area 51, the Nevada military facility, “to make sure there was no alien down there.” He was also interested in Roswell, N.M., the site of a reputed UFO sighting in 1947, which was celebrating its 50th anniversary during Clinton’s presidency.
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/20 ... ens-exist/

guarded1

Re: Bill Clinton Looked for Aliens when President

Post by guarded1 »

also if you look at the videos of him he was also bound to one. however im sure it was a draco. if you see and president with slit pupils theyve bound themselves to a demon usually dracos. george w. bush is an example. also there is a picture shoing bill, hillary, barack and michele all with conspicous auras as if a ghost had fused to their soul. i still have the video i got that from. if i played it i could get the pic but now that i think about it it may be gone. well it got doctored. but it has some aliens in it too. a few reptillians and a tall grey and maybe a draco. the spirit pictures were conveniently filtered out by the movie maker i used to cut out the song. but again these demons were working with people at the level of custodians having clearance. crazy shit.

presidents who look at aliens or into them either die because they were going to disclose or work with the feds and receive protection from the demons. ive seen alot of this though.