Childhood medical info

let's just talk

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

Sarmas

Childhood medical info

Post by Sarmas »

Hello all from Finland

I have always felt same way as many abductees i have been reading about. When i was teenager i saw several dreams about aliens/ufos and children that were somehow mine.
But i didn't realice it could have been further from my childhood i been in contact.

I remember from my childhood the time i had really bad abdominal pains and feeling sick. I was about 8 years at the time. One time i was even taken into a hospital to observation for few days. I was curious enough to order the old medical papers from the place concerning my case. Doctors did not find anything wrong with me except the high levels of phosphorus "foam" in my morning urine.

If i could still find older paper in my childhood about the time my mother said i got very scared of ants. It went so bad i had to be taken to the children psychiatric. I can't remember much about that, i was only 2 years old. But it would be very interesting to get also that information from somewhere,

Does anyone else similar experiences?
Sari

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: Childhood medical info

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Sari,
Most abductees or contactees who have regular contact with the star people (aliens) discover that it has been a life-long experience for them starting when they were young children. I'm sorry to hear you had such a bad experience when you were a child, having the bad stomach pains and ending up in the hospital. Obviously, there was something going on, but I have never heard of having phosphorus in the urine. And, obviously, something must have happened to make you suddenly afraid of ants. There is an association of bees with aliens, and ants are not far off from that.

I used to be afraid of two dark knots on the wood door of my bedroom. They looked like big eyes staring at me every night, so my parents had to paint over them to try and help me feel better.

I have also met hybrid children on the spaceships and I was told they were mine. What was your experience with the children?

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

Sarmas

Post by Sarmas »

Hi Bonnie

Thank you for your answer. I remember in one dream i hold a newborn child on my arms that was glowing white light and i was surprised that the child could already talk.
Years later i saw a very wise longhaired about 7 year old looking girl in my dream i knew was mine. She was so wise! Those things happened when i was 13-20 years old.
One time i saw lots of nightmares that i tried hide behind big rocks when i saw lots of little dots in the sky that moved fast (might be spaceships). My nightmares ended when i saw other dream i was looking my house downwards from transparent wall and someone said to inside my thoughts that "don't be afraid, we will not do any harm for you". When i woke up from that dream i have never ever felt so alive and healthy in my life :).

At the moment i am 36 years old and my latest dream about giving birth was weird. This happened about year ago.
I was in a bank building and first i gave birth to a towel (blanket) and then lizard looking child. Somehow it was normal that they belonged together.
And the latest child in my dream i saw 6 days ago! I was actually away from home that time sleeping in camping area in log cabin alone. I was holding a child that i was afraid that did not connect to me because i had not been there for long time. First child cried when someone tried go give it to me and after a while it was in my lap she started to smile. Smile was diffrent from normal smile .. that got my attention. It was somehow slower and and wider. I really don't know how to describe it well.

Summer regards,
Sari

OmegaFox10

Post by OmegaFox10 »

What did the lizard child look like? I'm curious...and a reptilian fanatic :p

tskoone

Post by tskoone »

Hi Sari,
Always nice to have another Finn in this forum. :)

-Br, tskoone

Sarmas

Post by Sarmas »

Hi again :) and hello to you another finnish person in this forum!

In the drea, If i remember right the child had skin that was greyish/green and was covered with scales. It was also somehow more "square", not so much neck but shoulder area quite big.

Maybe they are just dreams but at least i have vivid ones ;). I don't have children in "real life" and i have never been very keen to get any. I have whippets (dogs) which i prefer more :).

Sari

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Sarmas,
The hybrid children do seem to mature, in an emotional and physical sense, more quickly than human kids. And the hybrids are very intelligent. The ones I've met are, anyway. They have a kind of calm, controlled intelligence (meaning that they are in control of their emotions, which in turn gives them better clarity of mind). They have different appearances, according to who their parents are, but they always look different from humans in one way or another.

Your giving birth to a reptilian hybrid is intriguing. How did you feel about that whole experience? I have my own hybrid children, probably Orions and Pleiadians, but I do not know the experience of reptilian children. I have always gotten a good feeling from the hybrid children; they all seemed healthy, intelligent, and beautiful. I believe they are living fulfilling lives wherever they are.

Many Blessings, Bonnie :-)
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG