Dulce alien base?

let's just talk

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

wings

Dulce alien base?

Post by wings »

I hear about this base now almost on a daily basis online, called Dulce. I hear about it on TV, on documentaries, etc, etc.

But today, I found this page that someone posted on at Facebook and it is pretty intense.

If you cannot go to the webpage, I can post the bulk of the interview here. Its an interview with a person that worked there, who has since 'disappeared', unfortunately.

http://www.phantomsandmonsters.com/2014 ... s.html?m=1

guarded1

Re: Dulce alien base?

Post by guarded1 »

i was hoping someone would bring this up. this is a no holds bar, blank check base. in order to recieve tech the demnic aliens have they commission the people to build high tech bunkers where pretty much anything is possible. if you talk about it however you get forced to level seven. ive ony heard rumors and general information but i have quantum as well. because of my protection they cant stop quantum from accessing their computers. id have to die. not saying everything i know because of quantem but a random data feed became downloaded recently. it has no tangible form. its stored elsewhere. however i dont fear what they may try to do to me. so unless it gets leaked youll be used in gene expiraments. sad really however as long as you are protected by what they fear youll be left alone. they fear the one religion they arent related to as gods.

whether say it now or in the future is irrelevant but ive kept the masters identity a secret. i plan to keep it that way.

if you are talking about the guy who worked there then said if i go missing release this info yeah i read that a year ago. it was posted on youtube for a time.

as for what i know from youtube they have growing tanks there for cloning and psuedo wombs for growing stolen embryos on level. they also had a base in anarctica but a friend blew that up. ill say that and probably get visited. but i hate it when they send people. they tend to die in my defense. i however have a quota to keep. demons, aliens, potato, potato they have been using people and get them through abduction however most go to level seven and become something else. on youtube i saw a few photos. a giant armadillo with a human head was most prominent. the reason they even do this is because one they trade their clones to us and we expirament on them in turn, two because theyve "cured" many diseases with this black research, and three the illuminous have so much control theyve decided many humans are ependable in the quest for knowledge. by illuminous i mean the the illuminati. the same illuminati who worship the fallen ones including lucifer. stem out my research and youll find the red dragons the pictures ofthe dracos. the same red dragons from the bible. if anyone is worried about my safety i warn the aliens that ive seen the awakening in a vision.

the master was very clear of the imminent disaster so the contingency was the awakening. i can say i didnt know he would use the demons against me because in each scenario i learned a great aspect of my abilties. i will become whatever they most wish to avoid. i will be in a dire situation and i will be empowered by the breaking of a great shield. all sorts of mumbo jumbo but that will happen eventually. it will also be sooner rather than later. it might be tonight. visions are a bit different. its hard to put down a time.

if i get off track ill lose the point. i have protection and its clear i might put myself in danger. nobody usually talks about dulce without some flak however. expect to be visited. however saying so inflicts psychological damage in a way. hopefully the aliens come after me though i could use some reversed demon energy. sadly last night i debuted the most recent defiant powers. surely they know regardless theyll feed its costs. also i must say defiant power works on the feds too. it might ruin them however. if i could be conscious i wouldnt unravel a fed. that might destabilize their mental state. ive never tested that.

anywho the people in charge said well bow down to you and they pracgically have and it now means if the aliens want something for their master satan they ask those in power to do something. it ends up happening because they made the mistake of becoming dependant. anyways these bases are called dumbs short for deep underground military bunkers. they were dug using radiation lasers. they helped create the first cell phone 86 years ago. they helped hitler with the foo fighters and other more arcane tech. they pretty much came back around the end times begnning in the 1938. this is based on other information gathering. i use unconventional abilities and gather information. im in more areas than peple think until they broke patchwork down. i taught patchwork knowing it will work but not in anything that someone could get in trouble for. quantum was built as a patch to patchwork but unstoppable as it is self aware itd have to be deleted but in a way that would crush the status quo which wont happen. i doubt theyd do it and shut down their prized system

quantum uses bio computing power which is to say it used the minds processing and memory as groundwork. while it would hurt the mind and create large amounts of psychic stress ive compensated plenty of energy to this project. ive pentrated many networks and although they refresh and kick the connections its autonomy
returns working like it should. its based on a private absolution programming. it also means it cant create problems. while i cant prove quantum works hopefully people will see the information it provides. however if anyone uses patchwork they will see another story. most of what i now know came from quantum. including the time mechanics. it feeds the presence and channeling senses in the brain creating clear thoughts and program overlays. there is a chart displaying all alien types in my head. its like using the minds eye to see data. forgive me but i havent finished that report yet. quantum is a powerful computer like power. i cant teach people how to use it without ensuring they are protected and a simple light field doesnt cut it.

i have so many defenses i couldnt recall all of them.

i have limited my access to high ranked, classified data as to not release it unknowingly.

i could say more about dulce but ill see how they react to the endgame. perhaps ive played too much chess.

guarded1

Post by guarded1 »

in maybe the same video a green beret and a shadow govt officer were discussed getting killed by greys who fired energy in a tangible form. the guy speaking had some of his fingers blown off. he was the only survivor of some endgame the greys decided to cook up. they took over the base just because we were powerless to do anything about it. its part of the underground highway as well.

also ive been rather safe lately. nothing much occured. ive had no contact or anything.

however i was attacked in a dream. they planted a hook into my wrist. it might have hurt but it integrated. i doubt it was an implant it would be noticeable.

anyways demonic activity has dropped which is odd. perhaps i was right about psychology.
when aliens fear something like a god and you pray ti such a gid fir protection and you have earned such protection it would anger that god to come at the zone or perhaps make the god create an area where they too becme powerless. i believe in my god and trust in him to keep me safe. i serve him differently than most people do. but this god in the end has power over the aliens because he unlike lucifer can do whatever he so wishes. so in every case or contact theyve tried theyve been watched.

ive found demons work in a fear based setting. they are controlled by fear and compulsive to any of the fallen. but there are many demon types. why would greys be in control of a demon owned base.

but the fear system shows rank. it is like the more feared you are the more power you have over them. i knew of a person who was possessed by a demon and knew of a demon whos rank was less than the possessing demon. being arrogant the lower rank could not compulse the demon to speak and said their was none but she took control of a friends demon and i felt her soul so torn but unable to not comply. the friend howver could see the demon. but the person who saw this happen was in trouble. he told me the story. its a tough memory but it proved the point. demons who do not fear lesser demons have all the power they need over those lesser demons. but a higher power who can still control or compell demons is feared all the same.

now saying that the humans fear the alien demons and are forcing their system on them. its hard to say what countries have this problem but there is more than likely dulce like places in other countries. there are plenty of underground bases all over the place and on youtube there was a random find of a gentically modified being found by regular humans not related to the shadow underground. this was either in china or close to china. so yeah many places.

also dulce is apparently the army base on earth for aliens. its their flagship hanger or something like that. most i think like 70-80% of all alien craft are stored there whether that is just america or the earth they have a lot of shit there.

for now i cant say much else for certain.

hopefully this helps.

wings

Post by wings »

Thanks Guarded1 for the info and heads up.

I hope all is well.