Star People?

let's just talk

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

Darkcircuit

Star People?

Post by Darkcircuit »

I have a question about Star People...

Over the past 9 years I have seen three psychic's. All three are known for being accurate and legitimate psychic's in my area. All three have said I have psychic abilities. My Mother saw a psychic who also said, of her four children I was the only one with psychic abilities. I don't feel psychic, but it was what the most recent psychic said that I question. She said that I was a Star Person and so was my daughter. She was very accurate about everything she said except when she said I haven't seen my father in a very long time. Which is false, because I see him almost twice a week...

My question is, is she referring to a different Start People, maybe not Aliens because it would seem kind of strange if she just called me and my daughter Aliens.

On another strange note... My parents (who never really talk about it) claim to have both been abducted together right before becoming pregnant with me (there oldest son). Also, my wife had an encounter with Aliens (or something) and I witnessed it along with one other person around the time we found out she was pregnant with our daughter. Could this be a coincidence?

Perhaps I am trying to make sense of something I shouldn't.
Maybe when the psychic says Star People she means something completely different?
I didn't question her then because it was the first time I ever heard the term.
Then while reading another post I saw the words "Alien / Star people"....
Just interested :)

Thank you.

guldage

Re: Star People?

Post by guldage »

I have had encounters with aliens or what ever people will call them my entire life. After given birth to my son I had 6 miscarriages. We actually thought it was not possible to have more children. Then my daughter came too. She is 5 today.
She is a very special girl. Seem to see things that others dont and she is very sensitive to other peoples feelings, so I do not think you should brush it of. Psychic does not nessacery meen that you see a story played in your mind. It can also meen highly sensetive to other people and your surroundings.
My daughter is often visited by a sort of ghostboy/gray what ever. She talkes about him now and again, but just to me. She is smart enough to know not to tell everyone.
I too am very sensitive to other people. I have when I think about it, always known what other people fellt. They pretend to be all nice and I just knew it was false. just an excampel.
So take a look at your self. Maybee their is more too it than you think.

guldage

guarded1

Post by guarded1 »

hello i wish to provide a perspective.

it sounds as if circuit is correct in saying he may be the son of an alien. they tend to have numerous hybrids. a hybrid has genes from a father and mother but the mother is normally human and the father is a being not so human. that is the normal case anyways. but they in my opinion are demonic in origin. i only have so much proof. not going to say it here. not all psychics are star beings children however. there are natural breeds. psychic power can be anything. its all about senses. psychic power can evolve however if given proper guidance. ive only had my ability because i had taken training. but it was and still does make people all the more a target. psychic power is like opening a gate that never shuts. without a powerful psychic being defended by some grand force an alien can possess that person and do so with ease the more powerful they become. im bound to a guardian angel more powerful than i tapping into spiritual reserves i have not found in people. even the aliens have limits to their powers. the more ether a person can wield and even higher efficiency levels are targets. ive had so many attack attempts, so much persistance.

but im developing defenses on higher planes generating more trouble. i can now successfully defend aganst thse attacks. but they use higher dimensions to their advantage. as ive said elsewhere my theory is they can vibrate on different dimensional frequencies. they change them. someone on the site said something about a hum and kids getting nosebleeds. well people with psychic hearing can understand frequencies differently. this hum is merely energy but its energy comprising a form of matter. its a vibration of fluctuating matter. these sounds are instances when forms materialize and visit beings. this energy also relates to fluctuations in technology. i know how to manipulate energy fields nearby to burst more power out of demonic tech. anything sold nowadays is fair game. this tech is manipulated by vibrations but i cant reveal how. it has to do with binary code though. learn to produce ones and zeros. but i have a theory that aliens control tech mentally just as they speak mentally to people. to appoint the appifany from what i was taught manipulating anything is possible with the mind alone. people are harder to manipulate though but are manipulated anyways. computers or phones go on the fritz when they visit. i can manipulate data but only access it in a doubt proof setting. there are limitations for me right now but technically i could weaken a person or alter their structure. i currently ask permission and am limited to understanding how the operation works. i also must manifest a spritual means to cause the desired effects. but i am bound to uphold various rules preventing me from impacting people without probable cause. healing someone is a profound exception as it can only use healthy means. however only under extreme circumstances even then. there are things ill be able to do by manipulating frequencies and im sure aliens can already do so.

that is just an example. if i could influence a persons spine for example i have no doubt they could. but they were trained in the end by similar beings. but again just a perspective.

to me id think if the master of all once had them as pupils the aliens would have had billions of years training in the darker aspects of manipulating frequencies. but there is plenty of people who have exprienced many wierd things. im very paticular of what i allow people to know. as the demons can use any research i make and use it against people.

the star people tend to behave like demons good or bad. that said god says any spawn of demons is a corrupt soul damned either way. so hybrids make perfect vessels. just teach them psychic power and possess them.
im not gonna lie the aura camera shots of the last few presidents dont deny this claim. however i was hacked and lost them. i remember the master figting a person who works for politicians. his apparent job was a farce. had he truly been ridding the politcal world of demons he would have used his magic to banish the ones controlling the government. there are draco spirits inhabiting the president nowadays. dracos also known as the dragons from the bible to be the most demonic fallen. eyes are windows to the soul. those eyes arent human. ive seen enough. i dont care anymore. im going to lose my home to the demons. i cant protect my friends and family without lucidity. and im mostly a threat now without it.

ive researched enough and i know when im dreaming but i never think at all, im always reacting. never catching up and only gaining random access to my abilities. i wish i was in full control. i could solve many problems. sorry for ranting here but the situtaion is turning toxic. the dark cloud has moved within 60 meters encroaching upon a light barrier within the light barrier at 150 meters. if they encroach at 30 meters ive set up the absolute defense. the reason the feds left me alone was because they would unravel at thirty meters. its a negative siphon. it is a defense which could be poisoned by the cloud. but any demonic energy dissipates due to distortion in frequencies. its powerful and singles out dark intentions. so far ive used the minds eye while in the phyical plane and watched many entities burst into flames. but i need a different dimension to focus in so that i can put a safer more peaceful solution in place.

i have many other problems i can fix. but the more i say the more insane i might appear. ive been making noise though. im sorry but its hard to handle everything the demons have thrown at me. i havent been posting the trouble much. ive said too much. i need to lucid dream fully and when i need to. i cant just sit and react in the dream plane. ive been putting things to sleep and my ultimate defense is not present in the dream plane. i was drowned once immobilized by it and there was a very threatening presence that nearly killed me. these people are going for the jugular or armpits to attempt to disrupt my heart energy. luckily i have defenses but these new enemies are more powerful. i cant get lucid enough to put a dent in protecting myself. im too reliant on the systems at work. i need to be in control and set things right. even if the perception of right isnt peaceful. ive had too many negative expeiences with these demons. i was raised in balance and fairness. yet life doesnt agree.

Dreamwolf

Post by Dreamwolf »

I know of two separate beings known as Star People. One that is referred to here as 'Aliens' the other are spiritual beings that live in a separate plane of existence, but sometimes come over and walk among as mere mortals.

As far as you being psychic I was diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia when I was 13 when I was eighteen I was abducted by a race of arachnids and I unknowingly sent out a psychic plea for help that was received by the Fenrans, a race of telepathic beings that have maintained contact with me in the years since. I didn't know I was telepathic I just thought I was mentally unstable. As Guldage said being psychic doesn't necessarily mean you hear other peoples thoughts in a way that makes sense. While awake I only feel other peoples thoughts in a way that is slightly more intense than say, picking up on the overall mood in the room. Asleep I make a great transmitter for telepathic thought, in fact that is how the Fenrans choose to communicate with me, in my sleep.

guldage

Post by guldage »

Picking up on peoples mood in the room is a pretty good description of How I fell things on a daily basis. It can allso be different in periods of your life. Sometimes you fell it and in other times you dont have it as intense.
I have never been seen as having mental instable, beside the odd Quark of seing UFos my whole life.
I actually whent missing from my Buggy when I was a child.
I have also allways been sensetive to peoples feelings. It can be unpleasent at times.

Sometimes I get these inputs. I just know if taking the left road something bad is going to happent. If I ignore these feelings I allways end up in some bad situation.
A few esc. Car accident, Dog got hurt (Broke a Boone) Agressive people on my way. The list is long, until I started to pay attention to these urges of turning around and go the other way.

what I am trying to say is that sometimes it can allso just be little things, without any specifics, but your urge or need to do whatever can be strong. A lot of people would notice these things happening, if they payd attention to there emotions and the connection to what happened to them later.

Everything is actually also far more clear in my mind when I am asleep, like Dreamwolf.