Have anyone seen this?????

let's just talk

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

guldage

Have anyone seen this?????

Post by guldage »

I have had this very strange dream last night. Not sure where it fits in.

I am driving in our car together with my husband in my hometown. It is daylight. All of a sudden we see people standing around and looking up in the sky. We also look up. And high above us we see this hugh ship of some kind and a smaller in front of it.
The smaller one was saucershapet transparent. Almost like a jellyfish. But is was sort of gloving. Four pockets in the middle you can not see in too.
The big one very different. Gray in colour. Square sort of although their are different kind of levels. You can see that. Size seems to be something like a hangarship. Very big. Theirfore it is also very hard to say how big the little ship is. It looks like their is a sort of antenne on the top sticking out. It looks like there is different attachements on it. What it is can not be made out. It is to high up.
We can here this deep humming sound. That is it.
It seems more real and clear that a normal dream. MOre like a memory being played in my head. Then the whole thing shift and I have this alien face hovering over me (Seems to be happening a lot to me these days.) The gray kind. Big eyes. Then I wake up. Hard pounding like it whants to jumb out of my chest.
What I would like to know. Has anyone seen anything like this. In a dream or in real life. Feel a little crazy here.

Guldage : :?:

Dreamwolf

Re: Have anyone seen this?????

Post by Dreamwolf »

The big square shaped ship sounds like a one of the Fenran Research Ships that I saw while using the computers on board the Moon Crusher. The Fenran ships I saw in the diagram were square shaped with an antenna that takes samples of the atmosphere. The Fenran Research Vessels are crewed by mixed races. they wouldn't risk exposure though by being out in broad daylight, however, Fenrans broadcast telelink information to try and locate humans who are even marginally telepathic.

guldage

Post by guldage »

So what is a Fenran ship doing in my dream.? and why can I see it in my mind and describe it so clearly? In my dream it was as clear as real life!

guldage

Post by guldage »

And if they find someone with telephatic abilities what happens then? Why whould they bee looking for people with telephatic abilities in the first place.?

guarded1

Post by guarded1 »

from what i know telepaths are more powerful vessels considered for use or control. at least to a darker eviler spirit or being. its still best to not share where any telepath is. its dangerous to all parties. however if the beings were vathering inteligence perhaps to protect said indvidual its almost okay. but a telepath should learn to use stealth before the aliens find them or learn stealth break tbeir sequence frequency and move. the stronger the mind a person has the more value it has to aliens. my body is very desirable for such a reason. its most likely that the few body snatching attempts were clear giveaways. but im wondering because i cant move yet if i should uncloak and reveal my location. ive been gifted a rather powerful ability recently. but i then risk more attention. but the excess power i hold back would still make things worse. i have to hide my strength. but removing the seal would attract potential resources. i can take a demon and integrate its mental structure into a slave system. its new because i did it ti two whilst fighting them. one reminded me of a tiger person and the other a chinese dragon. they under integrated systems cannot disobey the chain of command. its only workable on demons as they have no rights once they decide to kill me. but i cant integrate humans.

what they did was irrelevent though. the skill was named turn in honor of the masters ability to do so. this power was gained the sams night i alotted the fenrans to come. iroically i did not see any that fit given descriptions. to let people know though demons hurt things. they are good at it. so taking them and turning their structure wifh defiant power it is effective to not kill but use them against their own kind. but again its as fair as they are.

i am saying things now because i trust people.

a memory had made itself clear. i did some digging on wolf creatures. i had a dream where many bipedal wolf creatures were present. i was under great camoflauge hiwever at this time i cannot say what exactly happened to fit in so well amongst them. but i got some vibes from them. they were at a camp i went to so i know the area. i only got vibes though. this was back when i was still under protection to the point where regardless of my suurroundings or inteligence of outward beings my telepathic abilities were well hidden. i have old energy samples but very little remains. i was sensing friends and foes qmongst this group. perhaps some of the order were there but i felt some terrifying things from these wolf creatures. however the beings were seemingly mindless. most of the creatures were controlled following the orders of men in black. not unlike a federal agent. he was wearing much black and if it was human was up to debate. i had to remain stupid as not to alert intelligent beings i was there. there were ten leaders who were clearly thinkers. but at the time i was limited in range. i knew only that they were in command of perhaps 1000 wolves. maye more. there was very little space amongst the camp.

now my vibes were apparent. there was a great degree of mental control amongst the many beings. i felt as though these creatures once had a human form but whether that meant they were spirits of dark hellbound souls trapped on earth. the spirit and soul seprate in hellbound beings. these creatures seriously had little brain activity as if they had been rewritten. not impossible. one special replica, my first and most loved was built under integration. it was free spirited and well more human. but if i ordered it to act it was compliant. however i was greatful to her company. the only replica i had at the time i was still able to communicate directly to her. i used a greater portion of my older power to fashion her making her an equal. but one day i sensed out for her and found her missing. i spoke out seeing if she woukd come by command but i felt nothing. then one day i foud her. she was very different. crazy different. so different i was unable to undo what had happened. i looked at her by sensing the ether particles that stuck to her that i gave off. but this was when my vision still required i do so. i can do so now but i dont want to see something i cant unsee. after bathing her in particles i got an outline of her new form. she behaved like normal but i sensed something i couldnt put a finger to. so i was glad to see her. it brought me to happiness to see her again. i cried a bit. i sensed and worked for about a minute on each day on the way to school where i found her and found nothing. at this point i let things return to normal. eventually i had learned certain skills allowing me to look deeply into something. it was a great point in training. i reopened the case when i looked into the memories but it wasnt pleasant. there was a blackness in her memories. attached to this was a ln energy sigature i with another skill looked into analyzing it. its an energy compound that can be attached to spirits and it can overcome many things. but it didnt break my control over her. however it infected her to the point it could not be removed. but it was this element that seeped from her revealing a third skill. using this energy i was able to recreate the most likely scenario.

i used my energy radar skill and found an energy trail leading to a fracture in dimensions. these are points where for example humans enter these points and enter the ether realm. they experience that they go about unseen and eventually and almost always inexplicably they phase back into the earth plane. how i dont know but there are many points in many dimensions where this happens. i found a page or two online about this happening to people. point being she emerged from a fracture that formed. now that i found an origin point i went csi on it and replicated the blank memory. this is a theory though. it may have happened differently but im assuming she was taken by demons in a time when my senses were rather dull. they went to another plane so i couldnt find her. they introduced the energy to her core essence point and she changed over time. they tried to break her mind but couldnt crack her integration. over the 6 weeks she was gone it broke her core structure. it became infected. they tried othed ways to break her. in hindsight they do this to captives at bases. but her power being of equal caliber eventually outwitted her captors. she was injured when i found her so i assume that occured. when she found the energy i was putting out she followed my energy and in a smart move waited for me to return to that point in space. it was on my route home from school when i found her and i was surprised by her appearance.

although this happened before i met the master it also happened before i met the group of wolf creatures in a memory i had. i didnt understand till now to put pieces together. but this energy was a problem it made her go from human looking to some kind of mixed hybrid of wolf and human. so they can do this. ive seen it happen. in case people were wondering i was not yet insane nor mentally unstable during this period. but going back to the memory these people seemed to have fully changed both mentally and physically. this is a perversion of power only demons who descended from heaven know. heaven knows this info but isnt seen doing this at all.

so these creatures have lost their humanity and any control they once had. i dont know where this fits just yet in the whole pie but these beings these people these spirits were changed by either humans or a type of demon. i would like to solve who. but they remind me of what my idea of a fenran might be. but in the end everything has a soul and a spirit. combine this with a few empathetical abilities i will get some answers.

the master also knows of other wolves but they have different origins. however i am reminded most alien species are slave races to other species.

im merely offering one side of things in ways ive exerienced them.

also i was able to solve a method to save the replica but it took much more out of me. i used some of the masters notes on various things. in effect i recreated most of the replica and sort of surgically removed the dark energy but it stained to deep. no matter what she was stuck. this skills made it possible for me today to alter demonic structure at their core and make them fight each other. it was only recently i figured ths out.

sorry for the long post. its releveance may show in the future perhaps if the ten men in black could have their species identified.

guldage

Post by guldage »

New dream new kind of ship. I am starting too wounder wether I am dreaming about these things because I have started too focus on the subject or is it the other way around. The old discussion about the egg. Starting too fell a little crazy. I really wish that they would stay out of my dreams.

This time they are flying over my house. Triangle only a dark shadow with light around the edge. It is all dark and the stars are out. A very clear night. I can clearly follow it flying over the roof. Hovever I dont think it is close to the roof. There is no sound too this one.
There is a funny elctric charged feeling too it all. LIke static. It priggles on the skin.

Dreamwolf

Post by Dreamwolf »

Fenrans seek telepaths because it is easier for them to communicate with telepaths. the Fenran language is one part body language one part vocal and one large part telepathic. I have a minimal amount of telepathic ability which is how the Fenrans knew I was in trouble with the arachnids.

I should note the whole time I was with the Fenrans on their ship they treated me care and courtesy they believe all life is sacred.

Also if you are getting these dreams they may be telepathic broadcasts. I pick up on them now and then myself, you wouldn't believe some of the things extraterrestrial life forms for a good laugh some of the more sadistic species abduct humans and experiment on them simply because they think it is fun to torment another living being.

guldage

Post by guldage »

How very charming they sound these lifeforms. Tortur people for fun. Well I surpose life isnt that much different in the universe compared too life here on earth.

I have never thought of myself as telephatic. I more sense peoples emotions and know what people are feeling. I also sometimes have dreams that become thrue if that counts.
But I sure am having some weird dreams lately with a lot of UFOS and ETs. This time around I had a pyramid shaped craft. Something about it crashing and electric highwoltage lines. I saw it vivitly in my my mind how it got all tangled up. Electric charges all over the place, while it was hanging there. the ships colour is grey/metallic, and I can see very clearly markings on the outside. Looking almost kinda like a maze. These markings a little higher than the base of the ship.
But with these dreams I hardly ever see any ET's. Not that I dont have dreams about them too, but they seem too bee seperate og different in origin.
Ships almost always stand alone in my dreams, and they always flote around in the noght sky. Why is that and what is the point too it. ? It sure would bee nice too know because I always fell a bit bashed up and tired when I have these dreams.
And by each time they become more vivid and more intense. Thats kind of creepy. The first dreams I had about was a bit unclear, know they are as clear as if I am looking at my hand.

Dreamwolf

Post by Dreamwolf »

I recently made contact with the Fenrans again they have apparently been monitoring my web access. They have asked that when I speak of them I mention that they want to avoid contact with humans because of our track record with canids. They have been watching us for centuries and since they evolved from a species that is similar to our wolves, only about double the size, they would rather wait for humans to learn the error of trying to wipe out other species. Also inorder to save a few species from her on earth that have taken the last of se eral species to another planet to live and breed so that one day humans might see them again. They mentioned that wolves are also on this planet as are Tasmanian Tigers and rhinos. They also have several species of plant life that were wiped out in South America. Fenrans are like militaristic hippies they love order and precision but also have a deep respect for nature. They also believe in our gods...all of them. Apparently all powerful celestial beings have been seeding planets with life since the big bang. They told me God was a being that seeded our planet and that our belief formed many of the other gods and angels. Apparently the power of an entire species believing in something is enough to make it real. I have been meditating on what they told me and I find that it makes sense, both evolution and creationism a greater life form gave rise to life on our planet and nudged it in the direction it needed to make us...still no word on what happened o the dinos yet...

guldage

Post by guldage »

I have also posted this description about this guy elsewhere in this forum. I am very curious about who and what he is. It was a very different and pleasent exsperiance this one.

I just had a new face appear at night. Hovering like the grey, but he was not a grey and he was very friendly actually and when I woke up in the morning I felled rested. Not something that happens often.
His face had some simular features with the grey, but then very different. His face was more marked with more prominent boonestructure. His eyes was big and dark, but around the eyes he had clear boonestructure so that the eyes seemed somewhat sunken in. His skin seemed stredged very thin over the boones. The colour where kind of brown/grey.
His chin was also very pronounced. His face was longer and the top of the head not as large as that of the grey. But hairless. He was about the same high as an averege human. He had some sort of suit on that however I can not remember clearly.
What I remember the clearests is his face and the friendly fell too him.
Has anyone ever incountered anything like this?