Introduction and Recollections

let's just talk

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

MommaWolf

Introduction and Recollections

Post by MommaWolf »

Hello, and thank you for letting me join the forum (well, thank whoever has the power to do that ;) ). I had waited so long for the email that I almost forgot about this site. I've been looking for a site I can hold actual discussion on about my own encounters, instead of the usual "that doesn't sound like an ET that I've heard of!" that I seem to get a lot. My encounters don't seem to go the way of the 'normal' encounters, and the ETs I've come in contact with aren't like anything I've read about before.

I lurked the forum a lot before I got the email, and waiting on it kind of made me a little upset, so I had to just leave it be and be patient. I don't think I'm ready for actual, physical group therapy, so I would really enjoy talking to like minded people online, anonymously. If we become friends, great, I'd love that!

I want to begin with a few of my most distance recollections.

Now, a lot of forums, books, and sites I've been on like to say that abductions of the extraterrestrial nature are just fabrications of the mind created after some tragic event, particularly of the molestation nature, and particularly if the abductions or contacts were of a sexual nature. This is really heart breaking to hear, because as a small child, I was molested by my own father, but I remember the situations clearly, and haven't suppressed them. Now, my contact actually began not long after this, but my contact wasn't of a sexual nature, nor did I experience experimentation that had anything to do with my sexual reproduction system. It was oddly, much more beautiful and amazing than most contact I've read about.

I didn't understand what my father was doing to me when I was that young, but I remembered it happening in a weird way that I could deal with at that age. I mostly imagined dreams of him 'turning into a monster'. Apparently as a child, my mother says I would tell her lots of 'dreams' I had that were things that had actually happened and I didn't understand (good and bad) and I described them in fantastic ways.

The dream she remembers me telling her the most is that of being pulled into a another 'world' by 'ropes of light' and walking through a 'silver forest' with lots of doors. These dreams, I actually remember to this day. It was just like she said I described it: The trees were silver with silver leaves and had a canopy that curled overhead in an arch. Even though the leaves were so tightly clustered together, light still got through somehow, filling the forest and the smooth floor of it with perfect light. There were doors all through the forest, no matter where I turned. They fit perfectly between the trees and would open as soon as I walked up to them. Some dreams I just run up and down through the trees while strange 'people' followed me around, either laughing or (if I was under foot) shouting.

I remember lots of different 'people'. There were men who looked like lions with long, golden hair everywhere and stern faces, strange squid-like people in pretty dresses, there were lords and ladies that were very fair that would sing and dance with me, and even dragon-like people that didn't like me much (but I secretly liked them a lot and wanted to watch them). The only 'people' in these 'dreams' that were anything like ETs that most contactees see were creatures I called 'elves.' They reminded me of Santa's elves because they were shorter than all the others and ran around constantly, as if they were eternally busy. There heads were large and almost round, with black eyes that rarely blinked (if ever, I don't remember). I remember trying to play with them all the time and would get in trouble- one of the dragon-like people would pick me up under one arm and carry me away to another room. The pretty lords and ladies kept me occupied most of the time and would take me to a large room where I could read 'magic' books in an instant, or sing me to sleep before I 'woke up'.

I really must draw pictures of these beings to share if you folks are interested. I still remember them so vividly.

And that's why I honestly feel that these reoccurring 'dreams' weren't dreams at all. There were things I remembered so vividly- tastes, smells, textures -that I couldn't have dreamed them, even at the very imaginative age I was. I learned their names and the name of their homeworlds, I even learned some of their history and culture. I just regret to inform you all that I simply can't remember them. Worst of all, after one of my trials (I'll talk about that later, maybe) one of the ladies told me I wouldn't see them again for a very long time, because I was spending too much time in their world as it was, but if I ever wanted to see them again I could just say one phrase and I could come back. I just can't remember that phrase... :C

Years later, after not having had those dreams again in a very long time and almost forgetting about them completely, I met another one of the dragon-like beings in one of these 'dreams.' He told me he wasn't supposed to see me, but that he missed me and was afraid I would forget about them. He even almost told me the phrase I was supposed to remember, but right before he did, a harsh light came down and he was gone before he could scream. I can almost still see his face both sad and scared at the same time. This was one of the times I woke up to leaves and dirt in my bed.

I always had an obsession with sleeping under a window, and I never connected it to anything until I started studying to see if anyone else had these "silver forest" dreams. The subject came up after a friend mentioned having very similar dreams as a kid, only kind of different. I never found anything, but I did stumble upon stuff about dreams from small children that were later found to be abduction cases. The study was really brief, and could probably be found again in a google search, but uuuuuuugh, too lazy to look for it again right now. It simply stated that they would describe the abductions as vivid metaphorical dreams and replace ET things with normal or fantastical things. That's when I found that apparently many abductees (mostly those with happy memories) would prefer to sleep under windows, and have had accounts of waking up wearing dirty shoes, having dirty feet, dirt in their beds, or their window open when it was closed prior to going to bed.

I have NEVER had cases of sleep walking, but I've had lots of 'dreams' where I was returned to my bed, or crawled back into my window after being returned to solid ground (which is weird, because my window in the houses at the times most of these 'dreams' occured were a bit too high for me to easily climb into from outside- which could explain why I remember doing it as, apparently, I can carry on whole conversations while asleep and not remember unless someone moves or shakes me roughly).

It's all really fascinating and scary at the same time. Just typing has my heart racing!

So what do you guys think? Does it sound like I ran around on a space station as a kid, meeting fantastic alien species from all over our multiverse?

I have many more accounts to share with you guys (most I know weren't dreams!), and can't wait to hear back for you all! Most of my accounts are very happy and left me with good feelings, so it might be a great change of pace!

ManhattanSkyline

Re: Introduction and Recollections

Post by ManhattanSkyline »

Mommawolf,

How interesting! I would love to hear more of your experiences. I think children experience these types of things differently, too. I know there were several "magical" things I experienced as a child that I knew without a doubt were real. I just stopped talking about them after being laughed at and scolded too much.

With me, it was a flying horse. A flying horse would always come to my window, and I would fly away with it to its world. There were so many times that this creature would appear in the large window of my classroom at school. Time seemed to stop. My teacher, all the students would freeze, and I could get up and slip outside and go to her. To this day, I have a habit of looking out my windows before I go to bed. When I was a kid, I could look out my windows and see her standing out in the drive way or under the street light next outside the house we moved to afterward. My sister and I used to share a bedroom, and to this day we talk about how we felt we were visited by angels at night. They would come to our windows, and we would go out to meet them. And there were always people with the angels. There was our "secret school" with our "secret father" and his "friends" that we would visit with at night. I think maybe my child mind decided to see a fantastical creature like a flying horse instead of what was more likely a being or a person with a flying ship. Why do I say that? Because that is what I experience now as a grown up, and I see so many similarities between the two.

Of course the flying horse could talk (this was my world and my story). Her lips didn’t move, but she seemed to be communicating directly with my mind. In other words, she was telepathic just like the critters that visit me now. She had two names; one was "Manhattan Skyline" (yes, my user name), and the other was "Memory." Funny that I would call her "Memory."

Sometimes Manhattan Skyline (Memory) flew me to her world which you could access through a portal underground. I remember she told me of the troubles in her world. There was a dark horse that had arisen from the sea that was mad, and it was darkening and changing the reality of her world like some kind of virus.
To get to her world, we had to fly north until we came to a body of water. At the edge of the water was a high cliff face. We plunged into the water not far from the cliff. I held my breath, and as we dove we could see the cliff face extending down into the water. There was a large place on the underwater cliff face that seemed to be different than the rest. It was a huge mirror, kind of like what happens when air bubbles get trapped at the top of an underwater cavern, except this was a huge surface on the side of the cliff. We swam toward it. We went through it. And when we did we were suddenly not swimming anymore but flying in a sky high above a new world, Manhattan Skyline’s world. This world also had two names: "Places" and I called it "The Land in the Shelf under the Hudson" which I find rather surprising. I live in the south and as a child I had no idea there was a river called Hudson flowing next to Manhattan and that a little further up-river there were cliffs on one side of the river called the Palisades. Sometimes I wonder if I wasn't flown to an underground base or something to that effect.

This world was thickly forested, but I remember gold. The tree bark was white like birch but had spots of gold and the leaves were gold. One we flew through the portal, straight ahead I could see a small lake or pond that I knew was significant, like a meeting place. But the most dominant feature was a hill-type mountain. It looked as if it was a huge wave that had turned to stone. In the leigh of the mountain-wave was a temple. Crowning the temple was a huge marble statue of Manhattan Skyline’s father or grandfather. On either side of the temple were two trees with garnet leaves (Garnets can be found in the rocks of the Hudson River Valley, New York). I could see that beyond the mountain was a vast sea with strange spire-like rocks and mountains within it.

I remember visiting the temple. We landed just outside the entrance, in between the two garnet trees. This place is very familiar and vivid to me in my mind. I go over and touch the trunk of one of the trees. I know this place.

As we walk inside, MS tells me that this temple is really more like a museum; it houses the story and history of her people in this world. The first rooms were sophisticated and elaborately decorated, but as we moved farther into the building the rooms got smaller and more primitive. Finally we were in the bowels of a cave. MS explained that the temple actually was built into the mountain and that the farther back we went in the temple, the farther back we went in time to the very time of the beginning. In the walls of the cave I could see the bones of dead flying horses, MS’s ancestors, jutting from the walls. Finally, we came to the tapering dead-end of the cave. I touched it, and it felt like touching the beginning of time.

I also remember Manhattan Skyline (Memory) flew me over the mountain and over the sea. We flew toward a steep, spire-like mountain that had a large cave opening near the summit. In fact, the “summit” was nothing more than a forest of thin spires, as if they were stalagmites rising from a cave floor, but these pierced the sky. This mountain looked as if it were in the middle of this sea. We landed at the mouth of the cave.
At the back of the opening, I noticed there was a spiral stair case. I ascended the stair case. MS, of course, could not follow me here. As I climbed there were “windows” periodically--holes in the mountain that led to the outside, which now makes me wonder if it wasn't some kind of ship or skyscraper-like building. At the top of the staircase was a very small room, and in this small room lived a very old blind man.

He seemed as old as time itself, and the room he lived in was cluttered to the hilt with objects, trinkets, tapestries, you name it. The old man seemed to be some kind of historian. He made objects, whittled them out of wood. But these objects were memory devices to him. He could pick up any object he had made, feel it, and remember a story. Most of the smaller, minor stories he recorded in this way--by making an object. However, for really long epic stories he created music to help him remember. I noticed there was an organ built right into the mountain, and the spires at the top of the mountain were really the pipes of this great organ.

The blind man didn’t say much. He seemed to know what to do. He made me lie down on his palette, drink some kind of concoction he had made, and told to me to connect my mind to Manhattan Skyline’s. Was I given some kind of psychoactive or hallucinogenic substance? Through the use of this drink and a deep trance, I had linked my mind to MS (Memory) outside as if I were a spirit hovering next to her. Everything was vivid; I was really there with her.

My mission was to help her fight the Mad One. As my body lay helpless on the mat, the blind man sat at his organ and began to play like he was recording the battle to memory.

In this trance-induced vision, I flew up through the cloud layer with Memory to fight this dark horse. We were sandwiched between two cloud layers with lightning flashing between. It wasn't just any lightning. It was what looked like pillars of twisted lightning, just like what my sisters and I saw that almost struck twice us as children (I wrote about that in "How Can I Remember" post). Then my tranced deepened. I became one with the sound of the music and the timing helped me avoid getting struck by lightning, but also helped me position the mad one at just the right spot at the right time so he would get struck by lightning instead. After he was struck, he was neutralized. His eyes glazed over. His body began to give into gravity and fall. He fell through the clouds and fell back into the sea.

That's most of what I remember about visiting that other world. The fact that I communicated telepathically with the creature, that we could fly to another world, makes me wonder if it was really the alien-like creatures I encounter now, especially the creature that grabbed me from behind last year and told me "You have wings," and I went and sprouted wings at his command. The fact that my little names and the physical features seem to point to an actual physical location somewhere around the Hudson River area make me wonder if there wasn't a base of operations around there. And the man who seemed to be the master of all the memories; I was programmed to forget so much. Also, being given something to drink and linking my mind with the creature (or was it the ship) and doing battle...sometimes I wonder if I wasn't given some kind of pilot training. When I was a kid, I completely believed that MS and this world were 100% real. I wouldn't even play during recess at school. I would sit at the edge of the playground and scan the horizon just knowing she was going to come flying over the horizon to come get me. It would break my heart when she wouldn't come. Now, it kind of angers me. Here I was a sad little kid with two worlds crammed into my head (made to forget most of it), and it seems to me they took advantage of that to train me for something. If I could speak to them directly, I would grab them and shake them. I would look them in the eye, and they would not be allowed to squirm away. I would tell them that being made to forget doesn't erase the harm that was done. There is no "normal life" to go back to. I would tell them of all the people and all the beings that have meddled with my head and body because I know each individual doesn't know the half of it. They do their jobs in ignorance, on a need-to-know basis. But I experience all of it. I have a stream of continuity between all the visits, the injections, the talks, the tests. I remember your faces, though they are without names and places. I bear the imprint of all the fingers that have touched me. I am very aware of what I'm going through.

guarded1

Post by guarded1 »

i have two stories to tell. the devil which is full of details and the light of the lord the training journey.

however ill let people decide which side they want to hear. the devil will explain a mostly unknown sector that could just be aliens. information on that plane in particular.

on the other hand there is my training story or at least the iniitiation i experienced in full detail and the path to reaccessing that plane of existance.

now chooing both is possible but ill compile the devil first.

just so you know i was taught to bend space and theorhetically it is possible to go back to this realm. it is an ether plane after all.

i wish to speak soon but am unsure how people will take the news.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

I would like to hear The Light of the Lord Training Journey.

We all need to be working on developing our conscious connection to Source/Spirit/God...our own souls. When we are in contact with our higher selves, we are very strong against psychic attack or abduction. It is a challenge to be aware and completely present in this moment. Finding your inner strength depends on your ability to stay awake, aware, and connected to Source.

We already know so much about the darkness, I think everyone could use some training in the light.

Thanks Guarded 1.

Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

guarded1

Post by guarded1 »

okay this is probably going to connect lots of my posts.

it always starts with the beginning. i started off remembering the day i was 2 my brother was born. but i was busy being abducted. my babysitter was paralyzed and i was placed in a ship on a surgery table what occured i dont remember but it had something to do with seperating my cones in my eyes. i recovered and time returned and i continued watching the lion king. nothing more happened till i was four. i dont remember anything else from so long ago.

i woke with a strange creature i could not describe. its like a dog but with two jaws. like a vertical and horizontal jaw. i was seeing various shades of red light. i would describe it as night vision but red vs. green. i was so freaked out yet said nothing. i couldnt. i woke up blind or perhaps was aware. i could not see where i was yet i could feel my way around. it wasnt my room. some being that sounded like my dad came from behind after i yelled that i was blind. it touched my eyes and then i wake up in bed. i was freaking out. but i was told that praying would get rid of nightmares. so my first time with god was always to keep the world safe or at least its people. particularly i wanted everyone to have good dreams and never experience such fears. this angered the aliens who apparently saw potential in me. over time i was found speaking to things noone else could see and i could see in infared. honestly i saw aliens often and they would disappear around corners. but i would also get in trouble for being out of bed. one time they turned the tv on. my mom found me and put me to bed.

then the night ive explained before comes. i was sleeping with my sister but was thirsty and got out of bed to get the drink. my dad was well not thinking and launched a pitcher at my face. i cut my lip and he was so upset he blew holes in the walls with his fists. i slept at the wall under a window. i thought i was dreaming this night and dreamt i was in my dads truck but i felt unsafe. very unsafe. i moved in and out to the front door. the light was on and friends were over. i had not known this that night but later confrmed people were over. i became very lucid for a split second and i was psychicly linked to 6 foriegn bodies. i felt terror and rage and fear. but also ha that vibe like i was scrwed like i was going to get eaten. i saw dracos 2 behind me two to my left and 2 in front. they had rubber shines to thier clothing and their eyes were glowing red. had i been in an actual body i feel i would have soiled myself. yet in all despair i felt a touch of peace. as i thought i was about to die i almost accepted it but in that peace i was wisked. time had frozen i was in a peaceful place but ill explain this with more detail. picture a theme of bible times. four men were there in front of me and they were behind a wooden table. i would only find later this was more of a court room. but i knew nobody here. no words were exchanged just a feeling. life or death gripped my mind. i felt i had a choice. although i found the master had a similar exprience when he was young. there was a piece of paper. it was given to me it was rules of life. i later found this paper to have great impact on things. in lifes choice i would be sealed kept out of harm until i was more ready to handle things. in death i never would have figured. i chose life. i returned but felt powerful like everything was turned wonky. they aproached. a strike hits me from above i have an obe soul pushed out of myself just to gase in awe and dumbfoundment i felt the aliens cower. i returned inside. but let me explain something. the energy was profound. it took form. three objects. were readily visible armor appeared forming out of energy. a sheath formed to my left waistline and a sword inside and on the right a holstered psylock. it would look like a flintlock gun but it is not some mere gun. i grabbed it but remembered i would be kept from this. i can only piece together what happened. the gun and sword were drawn one of the forward dracos was shot to death the one to my left being close was injured or dead. i know some escaped as i woke up. i was oddly in the strangest position. i was under a closed window but even stranger under the bed. it puzzles me. i crawl out looking out the window and i see this yellow ball of light. someone else saw this. he tried to kill ke though. i dont care what happened tbough. at the time i wanted my sister to see it but i heard thunder and it was gone. strangely it started to rain. i went to bed. the other person who saw it caused me to learn of doomsday. i went in fear but i asked my mother about it and my sister gave me a prayer. i recited the prayer and felt safe and peaceful again. i was seven. i was never messed with since. i was a well kept secret. that much was true. howerful i was cut to ten percent of my osychic powers abd could no longer see in infared but i felt the armor always there. i never thought of anything until age 11 when my sight had strengthened i could see inside my eyes the blood flowing i could see energy faintly. my aura became visible and so to did others from other people. and to think i was playing a game. i learned command control that day. my first skill was psychic sight. i could faintly pick up traces so i copied fiction. i trained in secret learning to control my vast reserves of energy. i picked up on better control and eventually could form bullets on my fingers however it was nothing special. i never thought it could hurt someone and today it still does nothing but assemble control over energy. no matter which energy i drew if i could make that bullet i could do anything with it. eventually i learned alot from ether and the paper. i had vast information fed in dreams and other networks. i eventually found the master. i learned of the papers intentions. the rules had stipulations and contingencies. it was so perfect only god could have made it. i learned many things. but for certain i was prepared for war. when the end comes i will have a great time as a soldier. but i picked the good guys. what i know now i will not explain until a later date. but i wish no harm to be brought to me or the master. my path was well executed and full of many skills. ill be sure to tell more of this story later. ive reached my limit. i have stuff to handle and its late. hopefully ill survive the night.

guarded1

Post by guarded1 »

i guess ill continue in breaks. i explained that i found the master. he exlained much. the armor i had was merely a prototype. more of a wave emitter that merely canceled impact like reactive armor on a tank. i melted it down into pure energy. i learned to seperate and reconstruct my massive energy reserves into efficient energy i call the core. it was my first. i then began building a new armor based on fire. i had an immense heat to my energy so much so it had fire properties. i forged the intitial dragon armor based on ancient samurai looks. i forged it one piece at a time. this was a rite of passage. the gun went into the void in my soul and the sword a key. i focused on long range weapons. i based it off a heat principle that generates static and the static produced energy. i called it the coil cannon. it fit as the gun. i was also able to learn to fabricate swords out of energy and given my training i succeded well. i was able to harness blades at about 1.5 feet. i could manipulate arrows by imagining my right wrist as the pullstring. i could make many arrows at a time. i could vary the size too. everything was effective but useless. i cant see well enough to fight or defend myself with these abilities. but ive experienced many dreams where my powers worked. i never connected the dots. i rose through levels of training eventually learning to build my aura into a barrier and build several skills developing sheilds. suddenly full body armor wasnt needed so i pulled everything into my right arm and developed a more modern armor. however the coil cannon left behind a blessing. the simple armlet became something. but what wasnt learned till later.

i develop at speeds i couldnt imagine and i was able to keep it a secret. over time i built new cores whlie keeping old ones and providing maintenance changing armor as time went on. by high school i was armored in many ways. i could develop armor simultaniously within armor working as plates canceling outward attacks. i learned to make a full body armor and several over armors as well as exo armors. each providing energy and such. however complicated it got there were energy levels that just transcended the initial abilities. i was able to make armor absorb energy and handle kinetic impact. i became satisfied with defense.

but spontaneous channeling brought forth the defiant power. the master was bestowed great power in the firm of the anti demonic defiant power. any ill will demonic energy or dark entity of any kind. it drains their essence unraveling there intentions like an atomic reaction. it can do much do disuade evil. but the more tempered a being is the harder it is to unravel. its like a rubber band ball. there are many layers. but this power improves strength and stamina and made gym crazy. i was astounding wowing people with how fast i was, given my fitness. i used it to create a left arm that would hurt anything with evil intent.

i use it by advantage it makes for uneasy tension. but by then i tried decoding the blessing in the armlet. after good analysis i found it can draw from an infinite reserve. i called this skill omega as this energy source is the last source like the master he was able to draw surrounding energy and universal energy and if the person wielding omga reversed polarity it would have made for a devastating beam. its like a magnet in many regards.

i turned it away and upgraded beyond the masters design forming a well. it can still fire off pressure but i expanded it to release in many various ways. however that is more recent.

after using omega i began to develop more powerful backup systems. i have 3 sets so i can go full out if neccesary and indefinately recover. after my secret was discovered on my last day of highschool a blue being came at me whike i was getting up to use the restroom. i checked the clock it was 3:03 am i tben sensed it and moved to look at it. i was about to recite a defiant power seal buti blacked out.

before i go about i toyed around with spatial powers finding if i know point a and b i can transmit things via ether but they must be etherical. so i am able to use the ether realms speeds to transmit items made of ether or energy itself. but i had trouble finding point b. the master was given something he passed down to me. it is a copy bug pretty much. it copies its form and develops an energy core to sustain it. it spreads like wildfires and since its energy can travel across the net. a most useul tool. its why i can intervene from a disance.

anyways i could tell the creature was blue furred, that it floated, that it had demon wings and that it was rather bat like. but he died. i looked into the guards memories and found that space itself folded and the training gate opened. how long the battle took is tricky to say that dimension is a pocket where time fluctuates. i didnt make it it was a gift. but the battle was known for a fact to take one physical hour. i woke up exactly at 4:03 pm. and still had to use the bathroom.

from then on i took note of any strange occurance. the use of omega gave away my position. i had to conceal myelf from then on. i produced a charm and sealed myself to 1%. its been enough so far. however only my energy levels and key powers have been limited. my stealth powers were sustained. the more power a person gives off the easier it is to find them. but while they know where i am now. i sitll practice stealth becuse if i appear inisible i can infiltrate areas more easily. its worked before.

im amazed i can fight so well. but after school i started college and continued to improve. ive had several instances i cant remember and id say visits i could acknowledge didnt pick up till i came here. but ive gotten very good at developing non lethal moves. when i came here i decided to be more conscious about what i do to people. i used static electricity and magnetic waves to turn people off but not kill them. i also recently developed the shield punch which is more concussive impact. but still not lethal.

there are other sectors. i developed soul forge. using ancient skills i developed automata instilled with the ability to think on their own. but these are merely machines in comparison. each replica is either ai for computation or battle. battlers have mental and normal variants. each assigned with defense of the home base.
however making anything requires resources. and those are what i protect. i had friends once with demon troubles. i built defense units and some were safe but others got worse. everything is still imperfect though.

i forged a great weapon once but the person who used it turned. but like anything a contingency is there. i make things that tend to lose powers when they arent backed by my energy. i made several blades based on different concepts. i made a blade that feeds on energy but has limitless possibilities. it can make copies and because its paticles it can dematerialize or rematerialize in its form or the form of some other weapon. i have one other specialty blade thats more of a rapier. its also made of particles. but that stuff is complex. to be able to materialize something based on its frequency is hard but still second nature.

id like to think im a helpful person and while the master developed the external brace i built upon it making a superior external skeleton capable of turning energy into stamina and strength pushing the limits of physical bounds. its helpful when your fighting stronger opponents. but it has real life implications too. the abilty to move farther or break free of paralysis is helpful. however everything is listed in order of complexity i think.

ive used magnetics as healing but im tired ive explained enough. however i did say one other thing. that special ether plane has a name. im not sure if its a trick or not but its a special place. ive always wondered what controlled that plane. it could be a demon trick or a third party. i dont know. but if and its a big if. if i an control myself i could open a door to that plane within an ether realm. its worth exploring. but i would suggest to be prepared for anything.

the master has had bad times with supernatural beings. it is they who drove him mad. but there are still some worth saving. im trying a new angle on peaceful approaches by the way so dont think i want to kill alk the time. i must depart perhaps if people want to know more about other supernatural forces i could go over the masters research. but they could easily be demons or spawned from them. its hard to say. no proof or evidence suggests one way or the other.

eunicemurray

reply about confusing the contact with abuse

Post by eunicemurray »

Hello, I too wonder if my dreams are a psychological manifestation in dream state. After careful consideration over 20years I am sure it is not. After years of therapy and counseling I feel the dreams are memories. They are completely different than any abuse. If I am wrong, then hopefully I will get it right. These contacts are horrific. The time-space distortion in other worldly and unfathomable in this 3D world we live in. I am sure there are many experiencers who have had fine childhoods. I feel there is a need to differentiate between the 2 because we are on earth and need to live out our human lives in a way that is healthy. I feel and am pretty sure there is no psychotherapeutic way to deal with alien contact because it is beyond the psyche. I think prayers, calmness, meditation, and fellowship are the best medicine. I am glad you brought it up because it was my crutch for years to assume it was "me" and my issues causing the memories, but I am pretty sure it is not. These are experiences I need to deal with.