NASAs rover Curiosity just posted this pic of old ruins

let's just talk

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

skywatcher

NASAs rover Curiosity just posted this pic of old ruins

Post by skywatcher »

This pic came from NASA. It shows what looks like old ruins on Mars.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: NASAs rover Curiosity just posted this pic of old ruins

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

This is very curious.

John and I have recently been learning about the fake moon landings...the Apollo mission never really went to the moon, but they filmed fake moon scenes in Hawaii and also in underwater tanks! You can see videos about it on Youtube and other places on the Internet. It is very obvious, when you look at the material.

So I wonder if the pictures that NASA puts out from "Mars"... are really from Mars or from someplace on Earth. There is a lot of research to be done on the subject. So we are either being shown real pictures from Mars that show strange anomalies that should not be there...OR...we are being shown fake pictures of "Mars" that are really from someplace on Earth and that explains why we are seeing prairie dogs and ducks and Earth-like objects in these photographs.

Here is a link to just one of the many videos about the fakery going on with Mars:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVyVVi6_WB4
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

wings

Post by wings »

I constantly hear 'things' about us having ancient portal devices. This is what I have heard. Area 51, in the hanger in the mountain where the antique UFO's are kept, is a room with a C shaped ring in it. A section is out, designed that way, and it has like 8 magnet gyros in it, along the perimeter. It lays flat on the ground, and when you crank it up, it tares a hole in space, time, via gravity from the gyro magnets.

This is supposedly the 'real' Stargate, and it was ancient Babylonian instead of Egyptian, and it was from ancient Babylonian text (a particular script) that they were able to figure out how to make it link to other portals. The military call them 'portals', (not gates). Supposedly there are some all over the Earth and then on other planets, and according to one story of a man who kept an alien healthy at Area 51, they can link to other worlds outside of our solar system, as the one alien 'went back home' through a gate at another location here on Earth.

From what I understand, the USAF can 'portal' to Mars. A USAF General is quoted as saying that it is 'safer and faster' to portal then to use space craft, etc.

And according to what I hear about Mars, the US has a base there they is designated as a 'defense missle base' and its there to protect the 'people' (race of Martians that have always been there) from alien invasion.

It sounds pretty far out at first, but if you keep hearing the reports from different sources, they all corelate to specific details. They all link up. Supposedly, for instance, one gate is/was at Abydos Egypt. In the movie Stargate, Abydos is another world, the first one we go to.

There are even details on the 'lobby' of this hanger/bunker where the gate program is located, which is in the mountain side.

Sadly, all secret. Dont you wish they had those antique saucers on display at a big museum instead of hidden away. How awesome it would be to study those things. Why couldnt they be at the Smithsonian Museum. :(

But, anyways, that is what I have heard from many many sources. Take it with a grain of salt, I always say. I am sure some details are lies designed to get us off course, etc.

wings

Post by wings »

This is an interview at an conference where the gentleman speaks on the 'portals' and the Alien that the government referred to as a 'J-ROD'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poOUxR_HW0U

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Wings,

Yes, I have also heard the theory that US Military or should I say the US Space Command has "jump rooms" where they use portals to quickly travel to Mars or the moon or other planets. I think it is possible...I am looking at all the different theories to see what makes the most sense. There are so many pieces to this puzzle!

Thanks for the Area 51 link. I will definitely watch that soon. I have heard Bob Lazar, Phil Schneider, and others talk about the secret craft at Area 51 and also aliens that live down in the lower levels.

I studied anthropology/archaeology in college and then took part in colonial-period excavations for about 3 years in Virginia. Every great artifact we found went right into a box and there it probably stays. Much of the the greatest historical evidence, of who we really are, is hidden either in the attic at the Smithsonian or in the underground vaults of the Vatican.

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

wings

Post by wings »

Hey Bonnie,

Thats very interesting on the Archeology.

I have been hearing tons of reports of Giants being found. 3 Feet long sandles, huge swords, etc, just like they were described in the Bible. But, the bones are disappearing that are found. Smithsonian is one place that is taking them and they go silent on them. 'what? what bones? I dont know what you are talking about'.

I hate it that the truth is being covered up.

I just remembered, 2 weeks ago, I saw a web article with a bunch of photos of a small town in one of the arabic countries, perhaps Afghanistan, that had gray alien inscriptions on a few of the archways in this ancient village. It may have been Egypt as I think about it. I dont know. But some people saw these guys taking pictures and ran them out and they were lucky to keep their cameras' and when they went back with others to show them, the aliens were scraped off of the archways and a week later, all structures that had them on the structures were gone, torn down.