Scary dream or another abduction

let's just talk

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

doodler

Scary dream or another abduction

Post by doodler »

So my dream went like this...

I was in a big, strange house with my family after some kind of gathering. It was was night time, I was laying in the bed and I felt a sense of urgency to get up to check to see if all the doors were locked.

I ran and ran down this huge hallway, but it didn't feel like I was touching the floor. I was feeling a sense of urgency, because I had been running for quite a while and I really wanted to get to the door. I was almost at there, when suddenly I felt this energetic hand in my middle / upper back, pushing me as I was running.

I then heard this strange voice behind me talking in some very strange language. The voice didn't sound too friendly and the language sounded similar to some star wars alien character. I actually felt pretty scared and as I was being pushed I felt that the only way too stop all this was to wake up. I then woke up, but did not want to go back to sleep, as I was quite shaken.

The only reason I feel like this wasn't a dream was because of the hand in my back and the alien sounding voice. I also wonder if my astral body was running away from them and they were trying to push me and scare me back into my physical body. Or maybe they were trying to abduct me, which is why I felt a sense of urgency to check my door locks? Perhaps I sensed them coming?

Has anyone experienced anything similar to this?

Thanks

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: Scary dream or another abduction

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Doodler,

I have had similar experiences while being visited by the star people. This happened to me years ago when I was first getting "used to" these experiences...before I really got control over them.

It usually happened during a visit...sometimes I would become consciously aware right after a visit or just before, perhaps when the star people first arrived at my house. I would "wake up" but I was not in my physical body. I got up and ran around my house, very awake and aware, trying to lock all the doors and windows so no one could come in. There was definitely a sense of urgency and sometimes other members of my family would be up helping me lock the doors!

I have also heard the star people "speaking," which is more like a series of high-pitched screeches and beeps. That is what they sound like when speaking aloud, but they also use mental telepathy which sounds like English in my head. I am sure they can communicate in any language using telepathy.

It sounds like they were probably in the process of coming to your house to "visit" you...does that mean "abduction?" Maybe. Or perhaps it was going to be a friendly visit and you were just scared. Hard to say. It is good that you were able to wake yourself up; that means you have pretty good control over that.

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

doodler

Re: Scary dream or another abduction

Post by doodler »

Thanks Bonnie,
Yes the language did have some high pitched sounds. I also noticed the letter z being used a lot at the beginning of each syllable. It's hard to say whether they were friendly or not. The voice didn't sound too friendly in its tone, but the thought in my head which told me to wake up may have been telepathic communication.