weird black stuff coming from my noose

let's just talk

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

guldage

weird black stuff coming from my noose

Post by guldage »

The last thing I remember from last night was the usual grey face. I am out for several hours.

This morning I wake up with a booming headache and a stuffed nose. First thinking I have a cold. Then blowing my noose this black stuff comes out. Not blood. It looks like little threads. Its pretty groos. My nose has been stuffed most of the day but now it is clear again and no more black stuff coming out.

I also have a little scratch on my nose as well. However it look like something I could have done myself.

Have anyone tried something like that.?
Its a new one for me.

wings

Re: weird black stuff coming from my noose

Post by wings »

Was it like dust or like steel wool? Like cotton or something else?

Very odd. First thing I thought was blood till you said it was like strands.

guldage

Post by guldage »

It looked more sort of like a net of blak strands.
Sewing thread is what comes to mind. Very thin and crossed sort of. I dont now How else to descripe it. Just it was all black and looked nothing like blood. I meen I have had my share of noose bleeds. Even a broken noose ones, and I new exactly what that was, coming from my noose. That looked like blood.
This didnt.
NEver had anything like that happened to me before or since and I hope it does not happen again

guldage

Post by guldage »

Okay this everning my daughter blew her noose. She have had a stuffed noose all day.
This time she blew out a black kind of lumb. Actually it looked more like a centipede. This after she woke up with a bloody noose. Pillow all red from blood. The middlepart was hard and then these threads out from it. All pefect spaced between eachother. Not something that normally comes out of a noose.
When I pressed on it, it kind of desolved. Turned into dust or something like that.

wings

Post by wings »

You should photograph that as best as possible. Also save some in a clean ziplock bag to show people later that might wish to examine it.

Very odd...

guldage

Post by guldage »

My guess is that if someone wished to examine that. They would not have found a thing. It kind of desolved!