Going past the dejavu

let's just talk

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

Diego9000

Going past the dejavu

Post by Diego9000 »

Hello friends!
I'm going through some things I can explain what is but I cant explain why they happen...

First, lets get this out of the way:
Do you know what s a dejavu? Is a feeling that we have when we are at a place or seeing something that we feel that happened before.

Well, as the title says here, I'm going pats this and I'm doing things that later i found out really never happened and just I remember ever doing them.

Let me tell some examples in case I didn't made much sense:

At home:
-I'm borrowing the Xfiles DVD collection from a friend to watch everynight; So everynight is a disc with 4 episodes.
When I reached the 19th disc, I started to notice that I already seen those episodes before on those boxes. I rechecked many times but there was none of those episodes before but yet, I could remember each scene, each speech, even the disc's art itself (which are all different from each other).

-I love games, I collect them, so I buy a batch of games every 2 months. Anyways, in the last batch of games, I played quite a lot of one of them, and by half of it, I noticed I was doing things I knew I had done before, but my percentage of complection said otherwise (couldn't be a technical issue because I was playing it non stop when I started to notiice that).

At work:
-People order me to do things I know I already have done but thenI go check and is nothing done.
-I get calls asking for help (I work on a help desk) and when the person says it's name, I already remember the issue it had and I ask if it happened again and the person gets baffled because he says that never called me before and I knew what he had as issue...

And so on...

Guys, this is affecting me, I keep wondering myself if I'm really living all of this or is just a damn vivid premonition and I dunno when it starts or stops. That makes me carzy...insane... scared...
Oh, moonlight, shine on me | I, who has lost the Sun | Embrace me with your light

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: Going past the dejavu

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Diego,
I hear you. I am experiencing some majorly weird things myself. Reality is totally not what we think it is. Perhaps the "deja vu" effect is really you having precognitive awareness of what is going to happen and when it does...you already know about it.

In truth, time and space aren't even real...so maybe you are really starting to connect with your higher self and a higher awareness. Your mind can "travel through time" because it's all the same moment.

Have you ever tried thinking about something that happened in the "past?" And you can bring yourself back there and re-live the moment as if it is happening all over again? You can do that if you try. I do it all the time, and I think that is probably real "time travel."

Don't let it bring you down or make you scared. Just keep watching...observe...and see where this takes you. You are broadening your awareness and that is great!

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

Diego9000

Post by Diego9000 »

Hey Bonnie!
After some days I posted this, I remembered something. Is about the morphogenetic field. It is a theme of a game series I enjoy and also a real life study made by Alfred Rupert Sheldrak.

You mentioned : "Have you ever tried thinking about something that happened in the "past?" And you can bring yourself back there and re-live the moment as if it is happening all over again?"
You mean a really vivid memory I have? Well, sometimes I can relieve those moments on my head. Even new possibilities on this past memory, but is just that, I'm aware is a memory.

If you read about the morphogenetic field, everything about it happened to me.
Also, if you have time, check out the Zero Escape: 999.
It gives some pratical uses of the morphogenetic field based on Rupert's work, is a good way to know what I mean.
(It includes what I think what you mean by time travel but better explained)
Oh, moonlight, shine on me | I, who has lost the Sun | Embrace me with your light

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Hi Diego!
Thanks for that info on the morphogenetic field, that makes a lot of sense to me. So perhaps when I "go back in time" to relive a memory, I am really accessing the morphogenetic field where the information is stored.... And if I was particularly good at accessing it, I would be able to really relive the moment.
Have you ever heard of "the Hundredth Monkey?" https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hundredth_monkey_effect
Perhaps that is also talking about the morphogenetic field. A group of monkeys start to learn a new skill, but when 100 monkeys has learned the skill, the idea spreads to monkeys all over that don't even live nearby.

Diego9000

Post by Diego9000 »

Hey Bonny!
Yeah! I heard about it but in a different fashion with rats. But was very same thing.

And expanding a bit more the morphogenetic field. The 999 game gives a example that goes like this:
The person who has this ability to access the morphogenetic field in a evolved/skilled manner, can get not only information from the past but from the future and all it's possibilites. I remember a movie with Nicolas Cage that uses this concept. Sometimes, this concept makes me think that this is the real way to foretell the future, living all the possibilities, even if is just through our own mind.

A second example in this game, is the person with a skilled access to the M.F. can send it's knowledge to itself on the past or future and sometimes the memories itself. So, even if I never lived that, my future self may had lived that and sent the knowledge/memory to my present self through the M.F..

This M.F. thing... the more I read and study about it, the more it makes sense it is real and happens to me and even to you.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Yeah, it does make a lot of sense. So the Morphogenetic Field is pretty much the same thing as "Unified Consciousness", right?

You said: "this is the real way to foretell the future, living all the possibilities, even if is just through our own mind."

I think all of this is actually in our minds and we are creating it as we go.

Diego9000

Post by Diego9000 »

Is not exactly same thing as in Unified Consciousness but it indeed can be used as that.
I think it is more like the relationship of a Client/Server accessing a Wikipedia like thing.

Example:
The Client (person mind) access the Wikipedia Server(M.F.) which countains info that other Clients left (doesn't mattering past/present/future) thus getting info from others but not exactlying being one collective mind with other individuals.