What caused these marks on my leg?

let's just talk

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

Hirokage

What caused these marks on my leg?

Post by Hirokage »

Hello folks - new member, thanks for taking the time to read this. I've recently had an incident, and I'd like some opinions on what it could be. I'm a believer in UFO visitation, I never much got involved in abduction, except for a few of the more documented cases. Thanks for having me on your board!

About 6 weeks ago, on a Saturday night, I went to bed at midnight, setting my alarms (3 of them) to 7 am. I don't like sleeping my weekend away. I woke up at 9 am, not having heard any of my alarms (nor my wife), which is rarity. I also felt like I got maybe 2 hours of sleep, I was utterly exhausted. As I was feeding the cats who were trying to gnaw my ankles because they were so hungry, I noticed dark marks on my left calf. My brain was still very fuzzy, but about 30 minutes after I got up, I took a few pictures of them. They lasted 3 hours, disappearing around noon:

https://www.flickr.com/gp/134142308@N02/701Uo8

So far, everyone I have showed these too (about 10 people, friends or directly family), said immediately, they looked like finger prints or a hand print. They were a bit wider than my own fingers, and about 1 and 1/2" longer. Mostly I got the response of "weeeird!" in the sing-song voice someone uses when they have no idea what it could be.

I recently went to the doctor for something unrelated (inflammation in my lungs after bad luck of 2 colds one after the other), and showed him the pictures, worried my muscles or perhaps nerves were having issues in that leg. He had no idea what they could be, and said it could not be a muscle issue, due to their angle, nor a nerve issue. That was a few days ago. So I'd still like to find out what caused this. I'm 48, and have never encountered anything like this before. It most certainly was not a blanket, my foot, or my own hand or nails. Not foot shaped (and could not really even get my foot in that spot), longer than my own fingers, not nail, nor was it a blanket impression.. it lasted 3 hours, and I've not even got close to replicating it.. I've tried. It's painful to squeeze a hand or blanket around my calf, doesn't leave a mark at all.. (springs right back), and was not nail.. the indentations were about 1/4" deep.

About 2 weeks ago I thought about inverting the photos, which I did.. and they were simply more pronounced.. and there are horizontal marks along the indentations that my wife said are quite like the breaks in fingers.. and they even match up in each indentation.

I am quite willing to accept a medical explanation! And I will probably get 2nd medical opinion. My doc is solid, but he has no idea.. and that is troubling to me. I'm willing to accept a less mundane explanation too, if it is the logical conclusion. I just want to know what happened.

The only reasoning I have gotten is I grabbed my own calf at night so hard and so long, it left indentations for 3 + hours.. which I don't buy.. or my foot caused it.. which I also don't buy, it looks nothing like my foot (nor my wife's.. which are smaller by far anyways).

I also can't buy blankets wrapped around my calf causing it. The indentations were not only on my calf, but extended more than an inch off of them. I can't even image the gyrations required to wrap a blanket around my calf for an extended period to create 4 completely separate indentations on my leg, that would last that long. It makes no sense.

Any advice is appreciated! Never considered hypnosis, but might in this case, if you folks think it has any merit.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: What caused these marks on my leg?

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hello Hirokage,
Welcome to the forum. :-)

You did good by taking photos of the long fingerprints on your leg. I'm just gonna give it to you straight -- I have woken with fingerprints and bruises many times and so have many other people who experience "alien abduction." These experiences tend to come in the form of bizarre dreams that sometimes we recall in the morning and sometimes we do not.

The marks on your leg totally look like real fingerprints of somebody with a large hand and long fingers. I have gone through the same thoughts: "Did I do this to myself during the night? Did I have my hand placed exactly in the right position for a long time to make this indentation?" I looked at the situation logically to try and figure it out. Then it kept happening and, after a while, I came to the realization that the marks were from someone else's hand.

The handprints are sometimes very large, way larger than any human hand. I am pretty sure I took pictures of them at some point, so I will try and find those pictures and post them here.

It is not unusual at all to wake up with finger prints, bruises, brand new scars that appear overnight, and little "scoop marks" that seem to be made with a small tool that normally takes a skin sample from the arms or legs.

Like you said, you didn't hear the alarm that morning and you slept in which is unusual for you, and you felt "exhausted." If you can try to recall anything else from that night or the morning, it might give you some more clues as to what happened.

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

Hirokage

Re: What caused these marks on my leg?

Post by Hirokage »

Hi Bonnie, thanks for the welcome!

Unfortunately I can recall nothing else for that evening. Simply went to bed, woke up 9 hours later feeling like I got 2 hours of sleep, and noticed those marks. I woke my wife to show them to her, and she immediately asked how the heck I got a hand print on my calf. I'm a fairly logical person.. I know something caused those marks. I can eliminate bed covers, my own hand, my foot.. there was nothing else in the bed. The doctor eliminated muscle or nerve issues (or anything else.. he had no idea what could have caused it).

In fact, the only suggestion my doctor could make was that I scratched myself while I slept. Since those were 1/4" indentations.. not furrows, it was not that. So now I am at a loss. Something caused them....

By the way.. if anyone does view those pictures, I'd suggest zooming out.. the marks are much clearer than when zoomed in. Inverting the colors is quite interesting too. : )