'Secret Journey to Planet Serpo' by Len Kasten

let's just talk

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

wings

'Secret Journey to Planet Serpo' by Len Kasten

Post by wings »

Hey all,

I am just finishing up reading another interesting book; 'Secret Journey to Planet Serpo' by Len Kasten.

The book starts out with documented history of UFO sightings, the German 'Haunebu' flying saucer projects in WWII, a base in Antarctica, the Roswell crash, the US talking with the planet of the people that crashed in Roswell, and finally a scheduled 'trip' and 'exchange program' of 12 USAF people that would stay on their planet for 10 years to see and log things about their people, technology, planet, etc, etc.

Somehow, I think Steven Spielberg knew about details on it as his movie depicts a USAF meeting with ET's where some USAF personnel board the UFO mothership (at night) to go on a long journey to their planet (takes 2 1/2 months at 44x the speed of light).

The book contains personal logs by the commander of the team. As it turns out, 1 person died on the way, a lung artery broke. 2 Died while their, one fell in an accident, one got sick. Two decided to stay instead of returning. They fell in love with the people and planet. The USAF ok'd their stay. The last survivor of the journey died in Florida in 2002. All team members had severe radiation absorption during their stay, which actually came to 13 years, an error on the part of the team as they lost track of time due to the differences in planet rotation (one day there was 42 hours) and that their time devices were in some way malfunctioning, then also they ran out of batteries about 5 years into their mission.

They refer to the people there as Ebens. The people treated them nicely. It sounds like a script from Stargate SG1, exploring the countrysides, towns, etc, etc. Pretty wild. Tons of data was brought back, I think 6,000 cassette tapes. A 3,000 page document was written up from the journey. The trip was originally ok'd by John F. Kennedy, believe it or not.

Pretty interesting book. I am still dumbstruck about the German Haunebu saucers. They were flying those in WWII and hid them before the Allies invaded the area they were kept. By hidden, I mean either flown out or shipped out to another location, supposedly Antarctica.

Some amazing details about the trip, the findings. The planet is very hot in most locations except the North pole. There were only about 2 forms of birds, but one was like a large flying squirrel. The equator and the South pole were mostly desert, probably like Mars. The Ebens love a game that is much like Soccer but they play it longer in a single game. They love to dance on what we call Friday nights. Their life style sounds more simple then ours. Raw foods which are more healthier. They are vegetarians. Their language was hard to learn and share between us and them because they have no 'verbs' in their language and possibly 100 or more symbols in their font/language. They also have problems saying the W sounds. (Reminds me how the Japanese cannot pronounce L sounds, who do not speak English).

If you are into reading about UFO's and alien races, I highly recommend this book. It seems to be very detailed. One thing I learned is that America is supposed to release classified documents after 25 years. So, I think some of these events in history are now coming out, such as this.

Oh, the project was called Project 'Crystal Knight' and the home planet of the Ebens is Serpo. The book utilized a website called www.serpo.org, which is a meeting place of tons of people that were on the project as well as people that worked with people on it. Documents and even one photo have come there and book was assembled from details there.

I picked up the book at Amazon.com, digital format, instant download.

In the back of the book are details and reviews by the team and commander about things, like a gizmo called the CR or crystal rectangle or magic cube (area 51 nickname) which is a flat wide brick of plastic like material that is a power supply unit.

They sound like nice people in the book. The USAF people were treated nicely.