'The Black World of UFO's: Exempt from Disclosure' book

let's just talk

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

wings

'The Black World of UFO's: Exempt from Disclosure' book

Post by wings »

I have read yet another book on UFO's. This was suggested reading for those that had read 'Secret Journey to Planet Serpo'.

Basically its a TON of data accumulated from whistle blowers and also released documents from the USA.

A lot of 'history' on the handling of UFO's, aliens, crashed craft, craft that were given to us, how we have been trying to figure out how everything works, etc, etc.

A cool think about this book is that it identifies document numbers and peoples names so you can check it yourself. It seems that we were trying to go public on this whole thing back since the Kennedy era, even with Reagan. Many are tired of hiding it, tired of keeping it secret.

Personally, I think that if they want to figure things out on these alien technologies, they 'should' go public because instead of perhaps 1000 brains working on it, it would be 3,000,000 brains working on them and the problems would be solved in record time. But thats only my own humble thoughts on this.

Not an exciting book but if you like details, its good for that. I liked it, but it wasnt as brilliant as Millennial Hospitality or Secret Journey to Planet Serpo.