New kind of dreams.

let's just talk

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

guldage

New kind of dreams.

Post by guldage »

It has been some time since I had the last weird exsperiance on this topic. I have not been bothered with visits it seems.
However last night was a bit bizar. No visits. At least no memory of it. I had some dreams I would clacify as strange. Maybee not so much the contend if you would just take one dream. But it was a string of dreams!
Started out with one dream about some sort of spaceship or something like that. antennas sticking out on top. Greyish in colour. Very much look like something I have dreamed before. So that was not so weird.
I woke up, but went back to sleep fairly easy. Now comes the weird part. Another dream of an UFO. This time Triancle and dark in colour. Woke up again and back to sleept. Next dream about a UFo orblike kind of wider horizontal than up that gace up a bluish shine. Like it was kind of pulsing.

This happend 5 times. Each dream a new one, but all with the same topic. Seing some sort of ship. The last once was a gellyfish looking one and a discshaped one darkgrey with blue light at the button all the way around the edge!.

When I woke up the last time, I kind of gave up on the sleep and got up. I have no bruises of any kind, however I am very sore and stiff in my body. Neck and shoulder. But that can also be because I sleept so purely. I kind of walked beside myself all day. It was not scary dreams. I just more or less observed, but it was a bit unnerving that it continued like it did!

Has anyone ever had a dream marathon like that?.

ManhattanSkyline

Re: New kind of dreams.

Post by ManhattanSkyline »

Yes, Guidage. I have had marathon dreams like there where you wake up several times in the night and go back to sleep and it's like the dream continues. Those are really unusual dreams. They always feel like big important dreams to me, like there's a big message I should be getting out of it. It does have that quality of a visitation, too. These types of dreams are usually very vivid for me, easy to remember, and I wake up tingling. Many of the death dreams that I have had (they always come in sets of three), I have all three of them in the same night between waking throughout the night. Not long ago, I dreamed all night of seeing UFOs in several separate dreams. For example, in one dream I saw a giant wing with lights all over it hovering above my apartment, and it made me think of the description of Ezekiel's angel in the Bible (wings covered with eyes). Then later that night, I was out in the country with a lot of my students. We had to go into this underground base because the end of the world was happening on the surface. I walked on to the surface to check things, and I saw a strange black box floating in the sky. It circled around and morphed as it did. As it landed, it transformed into an old time horse drawn hearse and there were the men I usually see in dreams (3 men that live underground and who sneak around the house at night) who were dressed in black suits and top hats like undertakers.

One night about three years ago, I had a series of dreams that really rocked me. The whole night felt so surreal. In these 3 dreams, images from recurring dreams that I had since childhood were thrown in but this night I knew where those places were and they suddenly had a context. The overall effect of that led to a very odd feeling. The night started out with what I would probably describe as more of an out-of-body experience more so than a dream. The first dream felt so real, in the dream, I was certain I was not dreaming, I even tested myself to make sure I was not dreaming and concluded that I certainly was not dreaming, but it had to be a dream. That's why I am saying it must've been an OBE. In the dream, I woke up in my bed in my real apartment bedroom. I thought I was actually awake. However, the bed had been pulled away from the frame a little. I had woken up on my stomach and could see the carpet down below between the head of the bed and the headboard. I wondered what could’ve happened in the night; was it an earthquake? Then I got up, and even though it was my room, it was cluttered with stuff. Stuff that I had ages ago but threw away and also my sister's stuff and her kid's toys. Some toys were blocking the door so I removed them, and when I stepped out into what would have been my apartment’s living room, it was a bigger house. The living room was large, there were big windows to the left of the door. The house was familiar from other recurring dreams. The dining area and kitchen were at the end of the living room on a higher level. (I have dreamed MANY times about a particular house with a kitchen on a raised level in the center. I've never visited a house like that in real life). I crossed the living room, and climbed the step. There was the dining area—a dining table with windows at the end. There was a side door that probably linked up with the driveway. As I was looking around, again, I saw all this old stuff, furniture and things, that I used to own but had long since gotten rid of cluttering the place. This is when I started testing myself because it didn’t feel like a dream because I could feel my hands on my face and the normal aches and pains in my body, but I knew it had to be a dream because of all this old stuff there that I didn’t own anymore. In the dream I understood that the stuff symbolized me saying goodbye to my old life somehow. Then it was like I could see the road out in front of the house. It was a dirt road, and I followed it beyond the house on my left and it ran into a wood with lush undergrowth that I recognized from another separate recurring dream. The road led to a wooden gate. In some of the old dreams, I stopped at that gate. I know in one of the dreams, I drove beyond it. In the dream I finally knew where this place was; I was in Virginia. Then I woke up, was a little disoriented because the dream had felt so real.
After going to the bathroom, I went back to sleep and dreamed I was in Virginia again, out in the country somewhere. I was going to a gathering of old friends and comrades from all different locations. Some I knew, some I didn’t. One of the people there that I knew was a childhood friend of mine. I had always felt a special kinship with her when we were kids. At this meeting, we had come together because we were all a part of the same mission, serving the same people (angelic-like beings). When we got there, the central angelic figure said she was going to give us a gift. It was like Christmas. She set out paintings of different locations all over the earth. In our service, we had been scattered and displaced, but now she was going to send us to our real homes. I began to see everyone differently. People began to resemble the paintings of the places where they belonged. It’s like they were sprites or fairies of that land and reflected its terrain in their features. Everyone was having an amazing experience with their painting because it was like seeing the paintings was like dreams coming true for everyone because they were being matched with their long-lost homeland. My friend was to stay in Virginia in the country. That was her home. We were all celebrating as each person was getting assigned. It was like a big local fair. I again woke up before I got my assignment.
After another bathroom visit, I went to bed and had my final dream. In this dream, I was moving into an apartment on the 5th floor of an old building somewhere in New York City. This was where I had been assigned. People were helping me load my furniture onto these huge utility elevators. There were two of them side by side and they each were a huge room. I was helping with the last big object and rolled it into the elevator, but we noticed somehow that the elevator’s electronics had been sabotaged and it didn’t seem to be moving. I got off the elevator and noticed that the elevator had indeed been working, but instead of being on the 5th floor, I was on the 10th floor; these were secret floors that no one else knew about. The building was only supposed to be 5 stories high. This 10th floor was immediately familiar from a recurring childhood dream, just like in Virginia. Then I went to the end of corridor where the stairs were (again reminiscent of another recurring dream of climbing stairs in an old abandoned school building). I climbed up to the 11th floor and looked around. I found this series of wooden doors with panes of glass in them that were strongly familiar from another previous dream. I opened one of them and looked in to find an old auditorium with red carpet and walls, and a dark wood stage at the opposite end. People were in there setting up tables and chairs for some kind of event or performance or meeting. I knew I had been there before. Again, the place was from a different recurring dream. Then I felt I needed to get to the 12th floor, that everything would make sense if I could just get to the 12th floor! But before I could get to the twelfth floor, the scene changed and I was on a bus or train with a bunch of people because something big was happening. There was a plump old man in a dark, military/royal uniform with a patch over one eye and wearing a Napoleon hat who was singing to the people on the bus. It was a hymn about Jesus but it was sung to the tune of the marine hymn “from the halls of Montezuma to the shores of Tripoli…” My mom was on the train and I could tell she was entranced by the song, and was convinced that Christ was returning. I wasn’t buying it. Something more was going on than the man was letting on. Next thing I know I’m traveling down a highway in a back seat of a white van with a young boy sitting next to me who was picking at a scab on my leg. He had blood on his face, and somehow I knew he loved violence and blood; that’s why he was picking at my scab. I didn’t like him and wanted him to go away. And that was the end of the dreams. What really shook me up was all of these pieces of separate recurring dreams, many of which I have been dreaming since childhood, suddenly all came together in definite locations. It was crazy to wake up from that. My mind was blown.

I don't know if these dreams are visitations or implanted messages or what but they do have a different quality to them, and they can throw you for a loop!

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Guldage,

I have had "marathons" of shifting from one state of consciousness to another. During the night, as I was "sleeping" (didn't get much rest), I would wake in an altered state of consciousness and see different people or star people in my room. I would always go "back to sleep" and then wake up again and see a star person standing by the doorway, next time a man was sitting on my bed, next time something else. It was a repeating pattern that lasted all night, pretty unusual.

And I sometimes will be having a dream, then wake up to go to the bathroom or get a drink, then go back to bed and back into the same dream to continue where I left off.

I have also had "dreams" where I was outside watching all different kinds of UFOs flying over...lots of them!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Manhattan,
Wow! Thanks for sharing all that detail. You've had similar experiences where you keep waking up and then going back to sleep and it seems like when I did that, my state of consciousness was very aware. It was real and vivid and it did seem to make it very important.

There is a lot of symbolism in your dreams. It is good that you were able to pretty much figure out what it means. The black box floating in the sky reminds me off the CUBE that the controllers love to use. For example, the CUBE (or Kaaba) in Mecca that the Muslims walk around and around and around creating energy for whatever is inside the CUBE.

The CUBE is also symbolic of Saturn, more Illuminati symbolism that they use everywhere.

I was once in a very vivid experience that involved the military searching for a certain black box. I knew where it was hidden and I was trying to keep them from finding it because I realized it was powerful and I did not want them to have it. I shortly thereafter ended up in an underground base where I met the military doctor and some nurses I had known since childhood. Apparently, they are connected to the whole alien-military program. I remembered the doctor very well and even pointed out to him where his desk used to sit. He was amazed that I could recall it all.

The men in black suits and top hats? Look familiar? Freemasons.

Strange, strange things we go through...but like you, I know I am here for a reason: to help humanity.
And we are each doing our part to help out.

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

guldage

Post by guldage »

It did feel like I was in a different state of mind. And the dream or what you whould call it was very vivid and clear. It was like I could touch the Ufos.

Some time after her I just had another of those drams again. 5 different ships in 5 different dreams all in a marathon.
The day after I woke with a hugh bruise on the back of my leg. No clue how it got there.
And the size of it whold meen that you would know how you got it. It would have hurt. I might add I dont bruise easy. Not at all.