Robotic voice?

let's just talk

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

chemdream78

Robotic voice?

Post by chemdream78 »

Has anyone experienced the "robotic voice?"

It seems to happen more often with the greys. The little greys, not the taller ones.

It just doesn't sound as "organic" as other telepathic communication? I really don't know how to describe it.

doodler

Re: Robotic voice?

Post by doodler »

Hi there,
I had a similar experience at the beginning of this year. I posted it on here because it was so strange. The voice I heard was very unusual, somewhat robotic. The language reminded me of something I've heard in the movie Star Wars amongst the droids and alien creatures. I was running down a hallway and the whole time, I never saw anything, but the voice sounded like it was behind me or above me. The only way I could shake it was to wake myself up. I'm not sure if that was me or that was the reaction the voice was telling me to take.

colin2015

Post by colin2015 »

Clicks and bleeps!!!!

wings

Post by wings »

I know a couple of races need voice implants to help them talk like a human. That is why the short guys always sound the same. Similar, if not exactly, like the short grays on that TV show 'Stargate SG1'. Its an electronic device. Their own language is much higher pitched and some frequencies are not picked up by the human ear, so the voice implant devices cure this.

That 'might' be what you are hearing.

wings

Post by wings »

Also... I have heard the 'clicks' quite a bit. Its like a spirit is next to you with an old Zippo lighter and he (or she) keeps flicking it, over and over. Always by one ear, like they are trying to bother you more then anything...

guldage

Post by guldage »

High pitch tone in connection with the Grey just before visit. Reasent ly stativ and some voice that could sound artifial. That is in a completely not understandErle language. But it is clear actual Words

guldage

Post by guldage »

Oh and yes always in one ear. Thought i had gotten myself tinitus but some else always happends at night when I here that tone