Hi all new to the forum, seeking help and info.

let's just talk

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

Cloudrunner

Hi all new to the forum, seeking help and info.

Post by Cloudrunner »

Hi all, New to the forum and speaking out about these things in general.
I'm 43 year old ,I live in the North East of scotland.
My experiances to date,
As far back as I can remember i've always dreamt of flying/floating even more so as a kid,I say dreams but they were always very lucid and aware to me.
I've seen high altitude lights several times move from a snails pace to extreme speeds in completely different directions, usually follwed 5-10 minutes later with jets in tow from an airforce base up the coast.
I've always been interested in ufo's and what surrounds the subject.

Since I was a kid I have always wakened from sleep to have my partner of myself notice scratches, bruises, and some that look like smallish claw marks, lines of 3, this doesn't happen all the time but quite frequent.
The most recent is the one that prompted me seeking out a forum,
Last week we had 3 nights of an intense dense fog, which normaly wouldn't bother me, but I felt real uneasy about it,
It wasn't till te third day that I noticed a mark that wasn't like any I have had before, on my right arm below shoulder I had a circular bruise, which in self is strange for me I'm very hard to bruise. but within the bruise there were 3 puncture marks needle sized in what looks like a pretty perfect triangle,
This is completely new to me,so decided to speak up and see if someone with more experience in these matters recognises anything about all these things,
I googled several video in which they list like 35 signs of abduction with my partner I had 24 of them,
I have never thought of myself as an abductee but these recent events has got me wondering.
decided to overcome stigma and my fear of speaking openly about these things and post here
Would be gratefull to hear anything anyone has to say Thanks!

guldage

Re: Hi all new to the forum, seeking help and info.

Post by guldage »

Hi Cloudrunner I recognice pretty much everything. I have had the dreams. The bruises, The scratches in 3 and the perfect triangle. I too have also seen several lights in the sky. This also from a very young age.
THe Triangle at first was not clear. I had a big bruise and one very clear Neddlemark and two below not so clear, that made out a triangle.
The day after I noticed the mark. These three needlemarks or the surrounding area started to peel of and that in a perfect round circle around the needlemark.
That is when there was no doubt about the triangle.

The scratches has happend on several occations too. What I do find about these is that they often had the same distance between eachother. Like One CM. I do not know what that is in inches???

Luckely it has been sometime since I had any kind of bruises, cuts or schratches of any kind. I took up on the advice with some protection and it has clearly helped.
However you can see some of my bruises and marks I have had here. I have posted some of them here.

I have had a lot of opressed memories that I have come to remember again and they have explained a lot of things from my childhood till now.

Hope that it helps that another person can tell some of the same tale. I know it was an eyeopener for me.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Cloudrunner,
The 3 nights of fog does sound a bit creepy. And then you woke with a triangle of puncture marks inside a circle on your arm. This type of event is not unusual to us here at this forum. Many of us wake up to find scars, scoop marks, even puncture marks that form different shapes, including triangles.

I have also been flying my whole life...in vivid dreams and out-of-body experiences.

I had an experience about 6 years ago where I woke to find a circular scar on my elbow. The scar was a lighter color than my normal skin tone. For the next 4 months, I could barely use my arm. I had such pain and weakness in my elbow, it was difficult to pick anything up and hold onto it for very long. I went to the doctor for an x-ray, but nothing showed up. There was no logical explanation for the pain and weakness in my arm. It eventually wore off and I was back to normal.

My experience that night was in an underground military base. Not all of these "alien abduction" experiences are actually with aliens. Sometimes there is military involved who perform their own visitations and abductions (these are called MILABS).

Do you recall any dreams at all from that night?

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

Cloudrunner

Post by Cloudrunner »

Hey all, Thank you for the replies verify gratifying to finally open up and question these things and overcoming the stigma of it.
gudlage all your experiences sound spot on to mine very glad to be taken serious about this, as I'm completely sincere about all of it.
I really appreciate you posting thanks.
Thank you to you to Bonnie,it's great to get these concerns off my chest and to be taken seriously.
I am 100% genuine about these facts and concerns.
and to have others confirm identical experiences certainly is an eye opener.
Love and Light.

guldage

Post by guldage »

You are welcome cloudrunner. This feeling of being taken seriously often stop people from telling their story. Which basicly meens the are alone with the whole thing. There is no need to be.
I live by the way in Denmark, and often Ihave seen the lights comming in from the see