Hi, Im a newbie

Post by Clarity 42 »

Hey all just wanted to say hi

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: Hi, Im a newbie

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Clarity!

There are more and more people joining this forum all the time. Most people are fairly unsure of what they are experiencing...they don't know if it is connected to "aliens" or not, but it usually turns out that there is a connection. There is so much we are not completely aware of...like the fact that we are having experiences on the astral plane and etheric plane that are just as real and meaningful as what we experience in the physical world.

There is a lot more to us and to this world we live in that we are just now becoming aware of.

Welcome to the Alien Abduction Help forum!

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

Clarity 42

Post by Clarity 42 »

Thankyou, for the warm welcome, I'm usually quite open to new ideas ect... however I must admit my resent experiences have challenged my previously thought to be open mind, it nice to know one is not alone in perceiving these things... also a little creepy too that this stuff isn't just me going mad,... if that makes sense

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

LOL!

Yeah, I know exactly what you mean. It might just be easier and more simple to believe you are the crazy one so this other stuff isn't true. I've been there -- I remember when I was at that stage.

I'm past it now because, after all this time, I know its real. Not that it makes it any easier to figure out....

I wrote a book about my experiences. If you are interested in reading it, you can find a free .pdf copy of it here:Invitation to the Self; journey with the star people

Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG