New species I have not seen before

let's just talk

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

guldage

New species I have not seen before

Post by guldage »

Hi everyone

I had a strange experience the other night.
It seemed that I was with some nice aliens that have helped me in the past for protection. However here I seemed more of an observer.
THere was standing a group of them looking over at some other aliens. They did not seem to like them at all. They were agitated.
Now here is a question for you. Have you seen these guyes I descripe beloew?

The newcommers. The were about human high. Extremely pale. Very big dark eyes and long faces. Very thin. THey had a sort of univeform on, but hands and toes you could see. Both hands and toes were very long. LOng fingers and long toes. Looked strange compared to the rest of the body.

HAve anyone encountered these guys??

Hope for the best for all of you

guldage

Re: New species I have not seen before

Post by guldage »

Thinking about it. I think it was their feet was bare too. I just got fixsated on these ensanely long toes and fingers. All white in the tone

guldage

Post by guldage »

I also just talked to a friend that has these kind of wxperiences as well. She has seen these very pale Aliens around too. To her they also seem slightly hostile. In her case she was also a kind of observer there and was with someone else.

Wonder why we are shown these gues and what it meens?

wings

Post by wings »

Hey Guldage,

I wonder if you saw the Tall Whites? They would have white hair, super tight clothes (their own are, but they wear earth clothes a lot also). They have white hair, white skin, and sometimes large eyes, though like humans, some are different then each other.

I do not remember hearing anything odd about their hands and feet. The TW's usually blend in with humans except that they are very tall usually, and very thin.

Reading in Millennial Hospitality, back in the 1950's, at the Indian Springs AFB, they had head equipment that could 'radiate' fear and other emtions at people (and perhaps animals). I think it was a self defense thing to keep from being attacked, etc. I dont know. But if you werent used to it, it would freak you out. The equipment was a very small little head band with ear attachments. With it, they could listen to others thoughts as well, and communicate with each other. So, they could be listening to your thoughts 'and' talk with each other, while watching you.

However, the long feet and toes doesnt sound like them...

I know it sounds crazy, but can you sketch out the face? Were they 6 feet tall or 5 feet 6 inches? Perhaps you could look online and find some on Google and post a JPG of what they look like?

I was watching a video taken in Japan and in the crowd, they filmed a person that really stood out. He looks scary skinny, and a death look in his eyes, even with glasses on. Made me think, this guy does 'not' look human, but who knows.... I'll track down that photo and post it.

wings

Post by wings »

I found that video on YouTube with the person that looks what I thought was very alien. He has no ribcage, its very small, and his waist looks ultra small as well. He face isnt bony, so he looks fine there. His mouth is really small as well.

I was wrong about the mean look. He looks fine and looks like he was trying to smile at the two women that walk past him during being filmed.

He also does not look oriental, nor Japanese, which is where this was. So it could be a person from another world out taking a walk through our streets.

Tall Whites come to mind, but I dont know if they are THIS radically thin. That is pretty thin. When I say Tall Whites, its easy enough to dress up like a human for them. Makeup, a wig, etc. They would go gambling and shopping in downtown Vegas quite often and many people have seen them.
Attachments
dhertyetf - Copy.JPG
wroiuw94 - Copy.JPG

guldage

Post by guldage »

I have tried to make a sketch. Apologize for the poor attampt. The face I think the face was a little longer and more hagget. Also the skintone comes close to milch.

Thinking about I thn they were taller that man husband and he is to meter, but far more skinny.- And then there was these hands and feet ,both kinda clawlike and then not not realltý.

The ones that showed me these guyes were human high. NOt as tall as these guys,also dark eyes but white in them to. No here and a brounish grey scintone. THey consider themself neutral,although it seems that it becames more differecult for them to stay that way.
alien1.jpg

wings

Post by wings »

Thats wild, Guldage. I havent read about these.

How big would you say their eyes were? For instance, the short people I had seen once had eyes almost as big as grapefruit or large oranges. Later that night, I was introduced to a person with a very large head which might have been a helmet. He had fingers exactly twice as long as mine and no thumbs and they were large at the ends. Four fingers, very long. But his head looked like a giant insect head like thing, and smooth, so it was probably a helmet. (I think).

Wild... I have never read about these... I wonder who they are... You should ask your friends who they are, see if you can get background on them.

guldage

Post by guldage »

I will see if I can find out some more.

These are also strange because I was simply shoen them. There was no interaction. Just the image and the explanation that I should avoid them. This did not actually happend in words. MOre a feeling shown to me, of danger and negativity.

guldage

Post by guldage »

These guys might be linked to the Reptiliens.

They are players n the background and not very numerious and promenent.
But they do play a part in the less friendly agenda.

guldage

Post by guldage »

Wings. You asked about the size of their eyes. I forgot to answer that part. The size of the eyes are smaller than the greys, but no white what so ever. Insect like I would call it.

I think I was there by accident. Not intended to be there when they came across the. What they gave was a strong sence of agitation from the nice ones.

wings

Post by wings »

Thanks Guldage for that bit of information. Interesting.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Guldage,
I like your drawing. :-) Their feet look so big. I have seen star people with very long fingers like that, but I don't think I've ever seen a foot so wide. Do you think your drawing is a good representation of what you saw?

Hi Wings,
Wow, that is one skinny guy! Or star person in disguise! Looks suspicious to me.

This is an image drawn by a contactee named Stephen Martin. You can see the long fingers here:

Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

guldage

Post by guldage »

Well yes sorry. Drawing is not my strongest talent these days. Arthritis in my hands and not eough practice. It is a poor attempt.

THe feet was not as wide no, but long and they were not as slimm as your drawing here, that by the way is way better than mine. Nice job.
Their eyes were more round than almond shapes like the greys. IN that regard they were different. They wore this kind of uniform of a kind. metallic bluish. Tight to the body and as I said not as slimm as your drawing.
Come to think of it. Maybe they were a kind of hybrids. They had no hair and they were extremely white. NOt pinkish white or reddish white like a scandinavian but white like milch.
It looked unnatural white. NOt something you would se on earth that is for sure.

What really stood out though were these weird long hands and feet. Long very long and they had nothing on the feet.

wings

Post by wings »

Cool sketch, Bonnie! The face is similar to the star people I had seen. In the hallway of the home I was house sitting, late one night, I found 3 of them hiding in the spirit (I call it). I found them by mistake and it kinda freaked them out that I could see them. They were about 3 feet tall, maybe 3.5 feet tall, eyes the size of greatfruit, almond eyelids, but the tops of their heads seemed flatter, almost like their faces were triangular. Silver like suits and having a dark upside down triangle on their vest pocket location, on their chest (their left side). One said in the center of my mind 'I am not going to hurt you' and for some reason, I left and went back to reading a book in the living room... (arrghh..... How I would have loved to have a long conversation with them).

But... about an hour or two later, while trying to sleep, I felt two hands on my hands trying to pull me out when I would get close to twilight. It happened several times and I knew it was them. The next thing I know is I am sitting in the dark at the kitchen counter next to another star person who was also sitting beside me on a bar stool also, we are facing the counter looking straight ahead. I remember his head being very large and longish, like a insect head. It could have been a helmet, like for breathing. I dont know. I had seen a similar type of being before in the spirit at this place where a woman taught. He would stand in a bush, a fake plant about 6 feet tall. He was about 5 to 5 1/2 (5.5) feet tall, very thin frame, thin neck, tall neck, very wide and long head, and I think composite eyes, like giant insect eyes. Again, it could have been a helmet. But, oddly, the bottom lines of the eyes looked cool, like a gentle S shape of a line edge. And a silver looking square on the top of the nose area between the eyes on the top.

But... That said, here I am at this house, in a dream (out of body, which to me is like a dream) and I am sitting there oddly next to a star person, and something happened. He holds up his hand, and I looked at it. he was holding his fingers straight up, his left hand. (He was sitting on my right). His fingers were exactly (exactly) twice as long as mine, and wide at the ends, like suction cups. He also had no thumbs. At that moment, I became awake in the dream, fully cognizant, which is rare for me. I cannot go cognizant for some reason. I did then, lol. But the rest couldnt be remembered, so it was probably erased.

Oddly I became very depressed in the next several days. I do not know why. I found myself at one point crying like a baby at noon alone in that house. I later went home and abandoned sitting the house. Very odd...

Those fingers though.... That was wild. I'll never forget those. Exactly twice the length of mine and I have large hands, lol. BIG fingers. I didnt see his feet. I have a vague vague memory of walking out the back yard, accross the lawn, late at night with several of them, in a line going towards the bushes, and that as they walked, their heads (the tall aliens) would bob up and down with their steps. Very thin necks, like small arms. They seemed like a different species then the shorter people with triangular heads. The short people seemed very friendly. Same for the taller ones.

I wonder what caused the depression. I have had a couple (several) bouts with depression in my lifetime. It wasnt fun. Thank you Jesus I got through them and learned to fight it.

If I did a sketch, it would basically be similar to the people on the front of Whitley Striebers books. Very similar. But I think these guys had a slight retinae inside their eyes, or iris.

wild stuff....

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Howdy Guldage and Wings,
It is a cool sketch, but I did not do it. It was drawn by another contactee named Stephen Martin. I like your drawing very much, Guldage. Thanks for clarifying about the width of the feet: the feet you saw were a bit thinner than that, but he had long toes. I saw a similar entity one time. He was really thin and had white skin with sparkling glitter on it! He wore a skin-tight silver jumpsuit and jumped around me like a little sprite or fairy. He was one of the strangest beings I've seen.

Wings, Interesting that the ones you saw were also wearing silver suits! Thanks for going into such detail. Amazing that the being's fingers were exactly twice as long as yours. Those are some long fingers.

It's also interesting that the 3 beings were surprised you could see them. I've had that happen many times with some star people and also other less-desirable entities who have been very surprised and taken off-guard when they realized I could see them and I was aware of them. Most people must be very sleepy and unaware during these encounters.

It seems that some things inside the visitation experience or even in a lucid dream can act as a trigger to bring your awareness to the forefront and you become more aware suddenly. I've had that happen many times and, in fact, if I can remember to do it, I can focus on an object and purposely bring myself to full awareness. That shifts the experience up to a whole new level because then I'm really aware and in the moment.

Perhaps what caused your depression was your ego dealing with the fact that, being so aware in the experience, these encounters are very real. I am sure that on a spiritual level, we are aware of how real it is, but our egos are a different story.

guldage

Post by guldage »

:?: I do not recall them having silver glitter on their scin, but then window of seing them was very short and in many ways I got more focused on the beings I was with and their reaction to them.

SO they might have had and It was most likely on purpose that I saw them. The nicer beings or aliens
( I do not have another word for them) they shut the vindow down as fast as they could.
WIth them it is often more like a feeling when communicating. No words :?:

Problely the only way we can communicate, but since they have arrived I have not had a single bruise so I am not complaining ;)

wings

Post by wings »

Guldage,

I am glad they are being nice to you. That is a great blessing.

Bonnie, you said that one was hopping around you. That reminded me of the two that were torturing my feet, burning the bottoms of my feet. I was saying to them 'what alien race would go to another planet to torture their people? They cant be intelligent. That isnt an intelligent race.' and that little guy got up, jumped up on my bed, hopped over to my shelf, hopped along the shelf, and looked down on me while I was laying in bed and he started telling me off. But, it was wierd that he hopped. That was the thing I wanted to point out. I know that when you are in the spirit, in the spirit and 'here', you are very light, nearly no mass or weight, so seeing him hop, I could tell he was very lite.

I hope his people are not the same as the friendlies that first visited me. What was done to my feet was hurrendous, quite a bit of pain. Even today, this afternoon, getting home from shopping, I took off my shoes and was walking around the house, and the inner 'hard spots' caused by the nights of burning hurts sooooo bad, I have to put on shoes just to walk around. The padding in the shoes takes away the pain. Its like there are callouses in the souls of my feet.

These have almond eyes, but appear to be more slanted. Slightly less wide of heads. Perhaps a different race. I dont know.

If you took humans and put up a Japanese, an American, an African, a person from India, an alien might think those people were from totally different worlds, but nope. All from Earth. Perhaps there are casts or different types of their race (short people) and perhaps some have different bed side manners then others.

Who knows.... :S

guldage

Post by guldage »

:D Hi Bonnie and Wings

I did my best with the drawing. I do better with words :D

This description of the mistreatment of your feet Wings gave me the creeps or chills would problely be a more fitting word.
Years ago I woke up one morning and my feet and lower legs where all red and blistered, like I had walked on something hot. They where hurting pretty bad. They where like that for a couple days and then they slightly got better. Do not have any memory of How I got them.
Though I have often later on had the feeling of walking on knots as you say. Feet hurting below and my lower legs sometimes- I have also had burns on other parts of body.
SInce I don't remember what happend and this is not one of those memories that has come back, I kind of always just assumed it was the grey, doing God knows what.
Maybe I need to try and remember something.

Does this sound close to something you have experienced Wings???

THe friendlies have prevented the Greys and nother nasties to come anywhere near me and since I have meet them, I feel more awake and alert as ever. Feel like I am growing in a good way. So guys there are friendlies out there. OFcause they might have their own agenda with me, but I do'nt think it involves harming me. They give of a very good vibe or light or...... well I think you get the picture

guldage

Post by guldage »

I have tried now to occupy my self with this experience with the burned feet. Only it seems that I am hitting hard rock when trying and a weird boiling inside of me. I relly dont know where that comes from. JUst anger. Want to bite somebodies head off.
I dont even now if I a frustratiet because I cant remember and its here the anger comes from or the anger is there and prevents me from remember. Aware it sounds confussing. I am totally confused.

WHat I do know it makes me angry and it gives me psysically pain in my body. This has startet after I have tried to remember. and I am still a total blank. NOt a slightest clue too what could have happend.
o
SO guyes a little advice would be apretioated. Should I keep on pussing or do you think that would be a bad ideer. ??? Anyone tried this with an insidense where all you feell about it is pure anger????

I havent not like this. - I am hoping for ideers.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Wings,
It just occurred to me that doing a foot detox might be a good idea for you. It's worth a try anyway. I knew someone who had a lot of constant pain in their feet. They used these foot pads for about 30 days or so and a bunch of toxins came out of their feet. All the pain went away! It really was amazing!

There is always a chance it might work for you. Or you can research other ways of removing body toxins through your feet. Check out these DETOX FOOT PADS.

Also, what you were saying about the visitors..some good and some bad from the same bunch is totally possible. It's the same way with humans, right?

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Guldage,
I think you should just let go of trying to remember more about the foot blisters right now. It sounds like you aren't ready to go there yet. Especially if it is just causing you more grief.
Focus on what is good in your life. And enjoy your contact with the friendly visitors.

wings

Post by wings »

Hey Bonnie and Guldage,

Bonnie, thats an excellent idea about detoxing. Someone years ago told me about that. I hear it works wonders. I'll try that.

Guldage,

The next mornings, I always had spots, sometimes like burns. I asked my mother once, 'does it look like the tops of my feet are burned?' and she said 'Yes. Were you out in the sun too long?' Sometimes they burned just one foot, and the next day spots were on that foot but not the other. Being tormented, I stopped going outside, stopped hiking and biking and mountain climbing, stopped working out, gained a lot of weight, so sometimes I felt that my legs had spots from no excercise, but sometimes it was quite different and the spots were very odd and worried me, like something wasnt right.

Also, I made a hypothesis, a 'maybe' idea on why they were burning my feet. Just an idea. Your souls of your feet are very sensitive, and your palms of your hands, face, and your what nots. They are super-mapped in the brain. The rest of the body is normal, but the brain is super mapped to these surfaces for some reason. Sometimes when I wake up, its like I have a spirit attached to the bottom of my foot. I see two small eyes when I wake up after heavy dreaming. I of course stomp my foot on the floor a few times and tell it to get out. But it occuured to me, what if they 'plug in' that way to see what we are seeing in a dream. Just an idea. Probably not, but wondering.

Do they know how much pain that is????? Massive....

If you are really upset badly about something, maybe you should let it go for now. Maybe it was so bad, your mind has it hidden from you. Enjoy life. Relax.

Last night, I was hit hurrendously by the druids. I used to think my friends were Christian. They told me they were. Suddenly I started watching things they did, talking about dragons, and things, talking (training) on how to hurt someones feelings with a single sentence that was so painful it would hurt them for years, etc. I started putting two and two together. I realized they were a cult group, a coven. They were into irish things, stone henge, anything irish and mystic. Thats when I realized they were a witch coven of druids. I had always heard they were peaceful and they showed me a peaceful side for years and I totally believed it.

Last night was 'heart attack' night. A new team of kids were in my room along with the guy I thought was my best friend, all in the spirit. My chest would cramp up, they were attacking my heart, I would fight it off, pray, get up and walk around in the front of the house, it continued. I called a family member, we prayed over the phone, and after that phone call, peace came over me. I saw slightly in the spirit (which I usually ignore more) two people, tall in white, pulling what looked like big snakes out of my chest and abdoment. I know it sounds crazy, but when you go through it, its horrible. Last night was a bad one. The Lord kept me safe. The Lord prevailed for me.

Years ago, when I first met that guy, I was being bothered by a bad spirit, and he told me once he could get rid of it. I'll never for get his smile, his odd look. I thought, later that night, as I heard something going on around me, a fight in the spirit, that things seemed 'staged'. I remember that distinctly. Then we became close friends. A few years later, my best friend turned my world upside down in the most horrible ways you could ever imagine. Things I will not repeat. that thing brought over so many evil spirits. He tried to break me of Jesus.

It was very very very bad...

So, just to let you know, that is what the local druid group does over here in Phoenix Arizona. Be very careful. For 16 years now, (it will be 16 years that the torment started on June 1st) I have dealt with teams of bad spirits coming over here, tormenting me. I do not know how I survived the first week. I do not know how I survived the first month. In one year, I had perhaps 3 naps of 20 minutes. Sleep deprevation was their worst torture besides hurting my spine, something electric.

So... Be careful. You are warned.

guldage

Post by guldage »

Hi Wings

Arizona you say. That is slightly peculiar. I lived in AZ for a year and the burns occured about 14- 30 after I arrived home again.

Thankyou for that info. It might meen something.

wings

Post by wings »

Yep... Close to Area 51 / S4. Vegas and those areas are straight north of here, several hundred miles.

guldage

Post by guldage »

It is ment to say. 14 days a month after I got home from AZ. Lived in the a small town in the mountains north/West of Phoenix. Direction Nevada.

wings

Post by wings »

Ahh, ok.

Yes, there could be a tie because of the visit in Arizona.

There was supposedly a base near Sedona in a place called 'Secret Canyon'. There was stories printed of people hiking into there, suddenly fall asleep, are awakened by US military in black suits with automatics, questioning them why they are there. This was back in the 80's. UFO's were seen often in Sedona as well. A lot of wierd things also happening there. I also saw an Alien in a car with a USAF high officer, like a Colonel, driving in a group of two, very tinted Chevy cars there back then. I couldnt believe it. Reddish skin, big head, human looking eyes that were larger then normal, short. We looked right at each other as they drove past in traffic in Sedona. Wild....

guldage

Post by guldage »

I have had experiences it seems my intere life. Not something I new back then though, but I have.

Howvever this type of burnes was new and it fits with the visit too AZ. Something different had happend. Looking back, this was also a period where I developed stomic problems and arthritis. Went from very active sports person to not being able to do anything.
(That has improved these days) but back then it was bad. I am starting to think these things have a clear connection. How they happend strait after eachother.
I have been to Flagstaff on several occations, however I do not recall if I ever went to Sedona.