Looking for others like me!

let's just talk

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

Alljacks

Looking for others like me!

Post by Alljacks »

If anyone knows of a few symptoms that I am listing please respond.

Early age abduction,Later abductions through teen years, biological implants, some stay sick three or four months then better, during ill times is faces floating around sifting down, no ex-ray shows an implant but still big problems, motion sickness,seeing zeta looking clones behind eyeballs. These are not the good guys and they are controlled by higher ups. They hook themselves to the nervous system. I have known what was happening to me since "2000". Oh most have had Epstein Barr.
My circle of friends is ,by choice, small and I share much with them. I would appreciate any little bit of insight.

guldage

Re: Looking for others like me!

Post by guldage »

Hi There welcome to the forum

Just list up a few things
WEll I went missing as a baby of about 6 month. Gone from my babycarrige in the yard.
Dont recall any known inplants, but thinking back I started to get sick for periods of time after an insidence where woke up with burns on my lower legs and feet. Physical ill.
Motion sickness from the age of a baby. I still have the problem.

I usually see a face of the grey. They are known to manipulate your mind. Well that goes for pretty much all of them. SOme worse than others.

When you see face, is it an alien face?. I have that usually prior to a visit. Just before or when I go to sleep.

That is what I can get from what you write, but there is a lot more than that. ;) Hope that will give you something?

wings

Post by wings »

Welcome Alljacks,

I get the same thing, seeing a face when I close my eyes. Its not all the time, almost rare, but occasional. Some look like aliens, a few times I have seen something that looks like a dog or goat head (long nose, round eyes like a cow), and sometimes people. I figure after 20 years of this that it is people looking through my eyes, like remote viewing. Witches will do this when spying on someone. Aliens and military also. I have seen military remote viewers. They usually are talking to a person in front of them, they set at a desk, well lit room, usually a white desk, the guy is describing what he is seeing. They do not realize that when they are doing that and linked into someones mind, the other person can usually hear them. Funny too as you can reverse it. If they can see what you can see, you can learn to reverse and see what they see, see their face, the person in front of them, etc, etc. Some freak out when you do that and they instantly cut off, all goes black. Some will see how far you can go and watch. Careful.

Some aliens are bad, some seem ok and just studying humanity, doing little tests and things. Some are very cold and seem like they hate their work or hate us or both. Some are friendly and will talk and show some kindness. Some just watch. I call those 'watchers'. They just want to study. They will show up here in the spirit (semi invisible unless you can see in the spirit) and will watch. If you attempt to say high, they hide or move into the wall, keeping one eye on you. Rarely do they talk. Just quiet. Perhaps they do not speak english (some).

Some can be evil, demonic spirits. Way bad, usually trying to create havoc in your life. Some are witches, some are things that look like a mix between a cow and a goat. Some look like a greyhound head, long nose, small round eyes. Bad bad bad... Pray.

Nothing from when I was a kid, though I did get an implant in my leg, about the size of a broken piece of pencil lead almost a quarter of an inch long in my right thigh. Later disappeared after a couple of years or more. This was back when I was about 14. I am now 55.

Alljacks

Post by Alljacks »

Thanks so much for your reply. The experience that l am going through is nothing more than higher level aliens milking lower level beings. They hook onto the nervous system and literly drain our life force. They consume the liquid form of humans and we are not the only race. Do any of you have a reddish blotches on the back of your neck? Mine have deminshed a lot since childhood. Never the less if you have these please let me know because your in trouble. This is only one of the tell, tell symptoms.

Alljacks

Post by Alljacks »

Now that I have had time to read a few posts I am really interested. Several times I have tried to contact dr's, psychics, natural therapy groups, ex-ray's, and so many medical tests I can't count. I could list all the things that I have done to my body, but that would be scary. There are others out there like me who are in mental institutions, thought to be crazy. At this time I have been a little better, but there was a long period of time when I could barely get out of bed and could barely work. I know how emotional I sound yet it releases a little pint up energy. I am not sure what needs to be said to find some of these people. My story is unbeliveable and I have been shut down so many times through the years that I have lost hope for myself. These people are out there and need help, at least to know they are not crazy. So help me by getting the word out.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Alljacks,
You can get the word out all you want! This forum is a good place to start. Many, many people come here just to read the posts. They are too unsure and scared to make their own posts, so they just read what other people say. I've been getting the word out for 30 years now! :D

I know about the entities that hook onto humans and suck out their life energy. Some of them are demons and some of them are Reptilians. I'm sure there are numerous low-level entities still on the Earth plane who are taking every available opportunity to draw energy from human victims.

The trick to avoiding this is to stay in a happy, high-level frequency where they cannot reach you. These days, that is easier said than done, but it is totally possible. Start focusing on what is good. See the good even though there is bad, you have to focus on what is good and go from there.

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

guldage

Post by guldage »

Alljackes - I am sorry it does sound like a rought time. NOw I do not know if you confess to any kind of religion of any kind. but it would also help if you can find some sort of protection.
SOme say they ask JEsus, OTher something else. What matters is that you get some sort of protection around you put their in a way you an believe and something that makes you feel strong. It worked better that way. I use Runes for instance, others the cross. For you it could be something interely different.
What matters is that it is what feels comfortable for you, then you can easier work with it. I really hope the best for you and that you get rest form all this.

Alljacks

Post by Alljacks »

Thank you for your reply. On the spritual side I have done, tried most avenues I n this ungodly and unfair incarnation. Before I knew what had happened I had tried a two seperate churches, several psychics who took me to the bank, Indian shaman, oh yes, not to be forgotten is my use of drugs and alchochol. There is so many attempts at freeing my self the list would be long. Yes, at this point and juncture I have given up hope for closure. The silver lining is that I am no longer trying to keep a secret. If humanity knew what has been done from a higher level they would retreat and become enslaved. The unit that literally holds part of my sprit is located inArizona. At first I thought my mind was on a space craft. How could I be in two places at once. My awareness of these aliens began there. It took some time to put the pieces together. I will write later if anyone is interested.

guldage

Post by guldage »

I do not believe it is so much the faith in it self. The thing you use is more of a focus point. It is notperfect. I have had steps backwards as well, where Iyet again woke up with bruises, but the more I worked on it the better it worked, so dont give up just yet.
Trying to turn the negative and horror into more positive thinking. Trust me, I am full aware of how diffecult that is. Easier said than done.
I went into the other direction. Never used drugs or alcohol, but turned into a control freak. My kids and husband pretty often have to deal with that. I can be very obsessed with details. Going half way into panic if it does not go my way.
These days however not so bad. I have realized the pattern and stop my self doing it before I get out of hand. :D
But you should also know that not keeping it a secret anymore is also loosening the grip they have on you.
When I started to open up and tell some people about this, things changed. I even got some help for the protection part. Not being alone with it maid me stronger.

So I think you should tell us your story. A lot of us in here can relate to what you are facing. Hoping that anot fighting this alone will help you a bit.