Sighting

let's just talk

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

guldage

Sighting

Post by guldage »

THis is kind of new to me this kind of experience. WHen I see UFos I am usually on my own and my camera often sets out.
Last night I was with a whole group of people. BOth family and friends. WE saw at first this very clear star, untill someone said ok guys. The star is moving and it did. Taking a nice line across the night sky. IT was avery clear light. Star light not lamp light if you know what I meen.

Then someone suggested it could have been the Spacestations, like we can see satelites, only the light ( no better word comes to mind) started to move in and out of skies, witch would meen that either the spacestation was not not solite in its orbit and about to crash or we where looking at something that would fit the description of an UFO.

THe odd one for me here is that there where several people there. I usually see them by my self or a few selected. HOw is it with the rest of you?? Have you seen any in groups or is it often alone :D

wings

Re: Sighting

Post by wings »

Ive had two definate sightings with others around me, one person.

Event One: Driving at night, test driver job, about 9PM, leaving Cottonwood Arizona, South of Sedona, going East to the Freeway to return to our test base. Sedona was straight to the left out my window. Vehicle in front of me was second driver/car. We had radio contact via CB's. Quiet night. Suddenly a falling star is falling straight over Sedona. Sedona was about 40 miles away, approximately, glowing brightly on the horizona. The falling star or metior was very bright white and large, like a ultra bright flare. It was also going extremely fast, but oddly, it blinked out, and something in my mind was thinking, that stopped. It looked like it stopped in a milisecond. I sat there driving along in the night, thinking about that. Suddenly on the radio, my friend asks, 'Bill, did you see that?' 'Yes... ' 'Did it look like it stopped?' I said 'Yes.... ' No more said the rest of the way home. This was back in the late 80's, early 90's.

2 Years ago, watching a documentary on UFO's, a couple of guys camping in the mountains around Area 51, at night, see a bright falling star, heading down from the sky, but it blinks out right before hitting the ground, perhaps 1000 feet above the ground, and they 'think' it stopped before it went invisible. Same thing that happened to us years ago. I think what we saw is a Portal. Stargate. Transportation portal system, and thats what it looks like on an incoming jump. Thats a theory.

Event Two: Night time, again testing cars, leaving Parker Arizona, heading for I-17 highway to head back into Phoenix. About 9PM at night. What appears to be over to our right, in the desert, is blue flashing. My friend ahead of me radios back 'Bill, I think we have a smokey (police) heading our way'. 'Roger, I see it.' Still driving, about 5 minutes later, its getting closer, intersecting with us ahead. It gets to our freeway (2 lane road) far ahead, less then a mile. As its getting to that point, I see now that the blinking blue lights are actually blue lightning bolts going back and fourth over a 'thing' that is about the length of a long, big car. Not high like a truck or van, but like a car. It stopps, fast, the lights (flashes of blue lightning) are gone. I was half laughing as I thought, that thing is goofy looking. Must be American, a crazy prototype out being tested. I was scanning the horizon to see if I could see it. I found it. It was barely visible, a light glow of vanilla white color. I asked if we could stop. He was scared and adomment on continuing on 'fast'. I almost stopped, but thought my job more important. We didnt see it as we went past it for some reason. Also, I saw no road it could have been going on. As we passed the area, it was all small hills, like a thousand small hills in that entire area, like sand dunes that were not high, closer together, and solid dirt and rocks instead of sand, for many many miles. So this was buzzing along the tops of those hills when it was going at fast speed, which I figured was 120 MPH.

Thats about it. We (test drivers) would take breaks in the dark on the highways and watch the stars and see 'something' acting wierd, but those two incidents really stand out.

I also saw the Alien in a car with a USAF official once in Sedona in the afternoon in heavy traffic. I believe an Eben who was smiling. Looked at me right in the eyes as we passed. But no one else noticed him. arrgh... (two other cars with me in that run, no one noticed him).

guldage

Post by guldage »

I think the closest I get to seeing something together with other people before this, was people telling me they saw something. Sometimes they have told me out of the blue. Even people that I am not close to. That I always found very weird.
Cool sightings Wings. As you say annoying when others does not see it.

wings

Post by wings »

Guess what, Guldage. I had a sighting last night. First time in many many years. Blew me away.

Last night at 9PM, I went out front with my puppy. It was dark out, and a bright red light was in the sky in front of me. I thought it was a planet at first, but it was very bright. Then it dropped quite a ways instantly and stopped again. I grabbed my binoculars. It was two big bright lights, and a very tiny green light that was flickering very fast. Then, it began to drop again until it was behind trees. I guesstimated it was 5 miles away, give or take 2 miles.

After a couple of minutes, I heard a helicopter coming, same area, coming towards me. It appeared to be going very fast and then it stopped. It looked like it instantly stopped, which is rare, difficult to do. It too dropped a short ways, then hovered, then it dropped like a rock, and quietly.

I reported it to the news. Reported it to Mufon. Havent heard anything.

Then, I heard this morning that over our state of Arizona, at 4AM, we had a huge meteor enter the atmosphere. By sunrise, the sky was covered with con trails that were going on circles high up in the atmosphere. I think some jets or rockets were chasing something.

Anyways, that was wild. The red object was dead solid still in the sky. I thought it was a planet, it was so solid, but very bright. Pure red, like Ferrari red, not light red. That baby dropped quickly then went back to hover again and I was after my binoculars so fast, lol... Pretty cool, what ever it was.

My only witness with me was my puppy. So long as I got to see it, Im fine. ;)
Attachments
June2_2016_overarizona_02.jpg

guldage

Post by guldage »

Cool sighting wings. THe colours remind me of a sighting I had years back, only that one moved just across the sky. BEhaved much the same. Stopped in mid air and the continued the journey. That was early morning. Still dark. I was out with my dog.
I just wathced a video of the Meteorite. Amazing. A big bang was heard too I understand. At least that was what a friend told me.
Do you think they where out to observe the meteorite or was this too early.
When you say they dropt behind the trees. Was that the end of the sighting?? or did you see in what direction they went.?

guldage

Post by guldage »

Maybe I should also mention I have had the first big bruise since December I have no Ideer where i came from. Showed over night.
It is on my lower leg and it has a shape of a square. BIt weird. THis has happend very shortly after this sighting, so I wonder if those to things are connected. Problely need to up my protection a bit.

wings

Post by wings »

Sorry to hear about the sore on your leg. Odd. I hope things go better.

When the vehicle (UFO) and the helicopter dropped from sight, I never saw them again. I waited about 15 or 20 minutes and went back in. They must have landed or were very very low to the ground, hovering as I didnt see them appear over the trees again. Maybe they did later, but I had went in by then.

You should photograph your leg mark and post it in the thread with the gentleman that gets scrapes and marks in his arms and legs. He would appreciate knowing about your mark. When those happen, photograph them immediately and back them up to a safe place, like a thumb drive, online storage, etc. They say online storage isnt safe, but somewhere where you have a duplicate or more.

guldage

Post by guldage »

2016-06-03 20.50.20.jpg
WIngs you are right I really should start taking pictures of these bruises each time.

I think, because it has gone so well for some time, that I had let my guard down a bit. I can not allow myself that. Here a pic of the bruise. THe clear outline have allready faded a lot. It made a perfect square when it was fresh. As you problely know I used to get a lot of nasty bruises that showed up over night. I should problely add that I do not bruise easy at all. So when I get a bruise I have felt it and used some less pretty words.

Wonder where they went the LIghts and the chopper??

wings

Post by wings »

Goodness! That is quite a welt. Sorry... It also looks like it was hot. Is it like a burn also? Kind of odd. I wonder what that is from.

I still kind of think it could be that if they contact us in person, physically, that perhaps they have to give us injections to combat things that might get on us from them, and vice versa. For instance, a person that picked up an ET and took it to an emergency room (it was dying, found in the street), he developed very very bad arthritus. Very bad. So this (needles) could be that. I have told Kev this also.

I dont know about the lights I saw. No one ever contacted me from MUFON. Odd. I contacted the news also. Nothing. Nothing in the news about a plane or helo crashing.

There was a sighting on the news once. I do not think they are allowed to say 'UFO' on teh news, but they were filming one hovering over a mountain were a person had just had a fall. A helicopter was also hovering near by. The UFO ended up dropping down by a neighborhood. All on the news. Very bright lights on that thing and it was shimmering. In the day time as well. Someone photographed it in a movie on YouTube. Pretty cool. I wonder what was going on there?

guldage

Post by guldage »

Wings it actually where a bit hot and reddish on te leg. Around the egde of the bruise tjene where a red outline as well.
Maybe a bit like if you brand something or someone. Like it used to ve done with cows. Ok I really need to get that picture out og My head

I really is weird Therese was No reaction from Any place. Not Even Mufon.

guldage

Post by guldage »

I can see it is a bad ideer to write on my cell phone. It switches forth and back from my native tung to English. Hope you get what I write anyway.

ManhattanSkyline

Post by ManhattanSkyline »

I've only seen UFOs with a couple of friends who I knew were having experiences also, so they were open to and very aware of the phenomena. Usually I'm alone when I see them. My mother has never seen one. I desperately want her to seen one so she knows I'm not crazy, but she never does. She doesn't want to see one either.

I'll go ahead and mention some sightings I had earlier this year. Both happened when i was driving alone at night and are very similar. In both instances I look up to the night sky in the north and see the same old unremarkable stars in the sky, but suddenly one of those dull white points of light takes off upwards at a 45-60 degree angle in one smooth, quick, silent motion and disappears into the stratosphere in one to two seconds. Unmistakable UFO. The object goes from dead stop to unbelievable smooth acceleration and out of sight in a few seconds. If it had been moving downward, I would have mistaken it for a shooting star, but it moved upwards and didn't have a fireball streak trailing it like meteorites do. It looked like a pale-white slightly glowing oval object.

guldage

Post by guldage »

I hear you Manhattan. IT really would be nice if specific people would see it to OFten on my own when it happens and Camera sets out. I sometimes feel like somebody is playing one big joke on me.

I have this friend of mine. She has her share of exsperiences. IT seems that she works as an amplifire for me and I for here. When she is around weird things tend to happend and visa versa.
SHe was there that evening I had this sighting around other people. And she kind of looked at me and said to me. Typical. You are always around when something like this happends.
So we are not sure who or maybe both is the reason or if it is coinsidence.
Only the coinsidence I no longer believe in. It has happend one to many times now.

wings

Post by wings »

Thats wild, seeing one suddenly rocket off at 45 degrees heading into space from a dead hover. Dang...

I was so glad I got to see what I did the other night. Its been a very long time since I saw something like that. Nothing like something hitting the Stratosphere. This one I saw dipped, then hovered, then started a rapid descent. Rapid, but not like a rocket.

wings

Post by wings »

Event two of this month! I am on a roll!

Up in the mountains last night, moms little summer place in the pines.

3:45 AM, cannot sleep, spirit attacks. I decide to get up and go outside with binoculars to look at the stars. Perfectly clear out. I note a plane crossing the sky. Actually I thought it was a satellite. Super high up (I thought) and moving quite fast, faster then an airliner. As its crossing the sky, arcing upwards, I notice its 'pulsing'. As it pulses, now and then it 'flashes' bright. I look at it through the binoculars. Vanilla white, pulsing, then a flash with slight color on the bottom, red, then bluish, then red, then bluish. Flash occurs about every 4th or 5th pulse. Soon its gone over the horizon.

I have no idea how high it was, nor distance. Because it was flashing, it could be a human prototype. Would an alien craft be flashing like that? Wouldnt they be hiding from us? Or maybe they had clearance, or... or...

At any rate, I saw a second UFO in one month. Happy... No nav lights, very odd, very fast...

I was thinking today on it. If it were passing an airliner at 40K feet, doing say 600 knots, this in comparison should probably be doing 2 to 3X that speed, so about 1200 to 3000 knots, guesstimation. I originally thought it was a satellite, but as it got high in the sky where its clear (away from the horizon) I could then see it was pulsing and no red/green nav's or strobes. Just pulsing.

Interesting...

wings

Post by wings »

Well Guldage,

It happened again, lol... I cannot believe this.

I went outside with my brother. We are standing in the driveway, 9:15 PM at night. I tell him about the UFO I had seen earlier this month. We are relaxed, looking at the sky, and low and behold, at 9:20 PM, a bright red light is moving along in the sky. My brother is watching it. The thing stops! Perfect stop, not slowing down, just stopped. I knew because there was a cloud near it so I could judge any movement whatsoever. Then the wierdest thing. It flashed like 6x very fast, like it was signalling. Continued to hover. Then it moved backwards. I was really getting enthusiastic and my brother was in total awe. It have moved backwards for about 2 seconds and stopped again. Totally still. It flashed again, 6x. It held position. I had my binoculars, they were in the garage and I quickly grabbed them. In the glasses, it had a small green light on the right, which you couldnt see with the naked eye, the red one was so bright. It flashed 6 more times. Then it began a rapid descent straight down. It disappeared behind our local trees, but it was quite a ways away, perhaps 3 miles or more.

Very wild... I havent seen these in ages, and now, 3 times in one month.

The funny thing is, with proper FAA navigation lights, your red light is on the pilots side, on the left wing. So if it was coming at me, the green should have been on the left, but it was on the right, lol. So it was going backwards across the sky.

wild....

I wonder what was going on. With light flashes, that was a signal, non radio. You dont see that every day.

I was so glad my brother saw it as well.

Magnetic propulsion is so darn fascinating...

ManhattanSkyline

Post by ManhattanSkyline »

So glad you are having sightings! I have seen some craft that mimic airplanes, but I've caught them being unmistakably anything but conventional airplanes. I actually tried to write about these sightings a few years ago, but the post would never go through, like not even preliminarily for Bonnie to approve. It was weird. I tried posting it in different forums and the post wouldn't take. We'll see if it goes through this time.

This sighting happened Monday night, March 17, 2014. The sighting began at 8:34pm. I had come home from work and crashed. I had felt awful that day. I had a horrible back ache/migraine. It felt as if my spine had become a white hot poker. The pain was unbearable. I had been suffering from these recurrent inflammatory problems that seem to attack my central nervous system. Anyway, I was in horrible pain when I got home. I napped for several hours and woke up about 7:30pm. I wasn't quite ready to crawl out of bed yet, so I read a little bit of an abduction account book I had been slowly reading through. By 8pm I realized I was starving. I was still in a great amount of pain though.

I decided to get up and run to a fast food chicken place to pick up some dinner. As I was heading down the access road to the chicken place by the interstate, I noticed a bight white star-like light above the interstate. As I got closer and closer, I could tell the light was absolutely huge, as big as Venus, and appeared to morph and change colors. I've been fooled by this before. Sometimes large stars that are low on the horizon appear to morph and change colors, but I realized that Venus was not supposed to be in the sky at that time. Sirius was up and readily visible. I know my constellations. There should not have been a star or planet that bright rising at that location. I knew it was probably a UFO. I had a sense that I was going to see something that night. I went ahead and stopped at the chicken place. I felt bad about it, but I was hungry, so I asked in my mind to whoever was in the UFO to wait. I was afraid it would be gone by the time I got my food, but as I pulled out of the restaurant, it was still there. It was hovering on the opposite side of the interstate farther down the road, so I went under the under pass and began driving towards it. As I was watching it, it shrank in size and began to blink slowly and suddenly it had green and red lights in addition to the white strobe. Suddenly it looked like a normal airplane! But it had been bigger and brighter than Venus only moments before. I followed it and watched it trail another airplane out of sight.

Incidentally, during the sighting my pain had completely gone. As I was driving home after the sighting, the pain returned. I had recurring migraines every day that week.

That wasn't the first time I've seen a UFO like that one. The first time I saw one of this kind, I was going for a drive out in the country. I saw it close to the horizon and immediately thought it was Venus. But then the light quickly accelerated towards me. As it did it seemed to leave a trail of light. The light was piercingly bright. Its brightness reminded me of welding sparks. The trail of light seemed like the retina after burn of looking at the sun too long or looking at a welding spark without protective gear. It felt like the light entered your eyes. It accelerated towards me, then stopped on a dime, sparkling and morphing like molten light. then it accelerated the same distance away from me. Then it suddenly blinked out and then reappeared some distance away, and then blinked out again. The next day, I had my first migraine.

The next time I saw it was by the interstate again. I had seen a white ball of light above the interstate travel upwards slightly before disappearing. It left that same after-burn, welding spark trail. Someone was in the car with me that time. I asked if he saw it but he hadn't. Then we got on the interstate to go to the next town. He was in the passenger seat looking out he window, and he said, "There's something outside the window that's blinking like a plane but it kind of doesn't look like a plane. Can you tell what it is?" I couldn't see to his side very well, but I could see a large white strobe pulsating slowly. It seemed bigger than any plane strobe I had seen, but I didn't have to wait long when the light suddenly disappeared and suddenly reappeared a half mile down the highway in front of us. This time it was a huge molten white light. As we got closer to it. It would disappear and then reappear farther down the highway. It seemed to "jump". One minute it was there, then the next minute it would blink out and reappear somewhere else. When we got to an exit ramp, we exited the highway in an attempt to chase it. It had reappeared farther south of the interstate, so I took a farm and market road to chase it. As I turned down the road, it was now on my side of the car and not very far away. It was a few hundred feet off the ground and hovering. I had a clear view. The white light had died down and gotten smaller, and it seemed a red light was mixed in with it, but as I was looking at it, a perfectly round green glowing ball of light appeared next to it. I was really close to it, and I could see there was a space between the white/red light and the green light. There was no plane or visible craft in between the lights, just a heat-like haze in between. Then the light disappeared again. We drove through a wooded area that obstructed our view, but I could see it swoop close to us just on the other side of the trees, morphing in its white molten light. I stopped the car and we got out to look for it. It had jumped about a mile away from us back towards the interstate. It then blinked out and never reappeared to our sight again.

So I guess that makes 3 sightings of this type of morphing white light UFO that has the ability to disguise itself as an airplane. I've seem more of the amber/orange light UFOs, but this one seems to be a different type of craft.

guldage

Post by guldage »

Wings that is prettyamazing how many sightings you have had lately. I finally got the time to sit down and read your post.
I have a questions then. Have you had the feeling that there ismore happening in your life., I meen visitations from these guys or?.....

I had managed to get rid of these guys for some time. Or at least I got rid of one kind of them. But lately I have had bruises and burns on my arm lately. This after I had this sighting described above.
A couple of days ago I saw one just like it. Way too bright to be a star or satellite or for that matter the space station. And it was to far down. This one dissapered behind some trees. All I could se was a bright clear white light that moved. no outline of any kind around or in the shadows to see. It was evening again. And guess what I was together with the friend I mentioned earlier and we both saw it.
After that I have had some pretty wild dreams if you can call it that. It is just before you fall a sleep. Half continuous and half a sleep. I am still in control, so I kind of snap out of it.
Mostly flying in space. Going into some kind of worm hole or what ever you would call it and then see planets and stars on the other end. Mostly I snap Out of the dream just there. I have a feeling it is because I get spooked.
Wonder what will happen if i just follow down that path. I haven't had the courage yet to do so.

Some time back I have seen something similar. Moving from one direction to the other in no time. I had a first desided that it was a weather balloon or something like that, when it just moved in the other direction in a blink of an eye. It was daylight so I could not see the light very clear.

I also wonder if it is a good or a bad thing, that I have seen more UFO's lately than I have ever seen before and together with other people twice too.

wings

Post by wings »

Hey Guldage,

That part where you start to go through a wormhole then wake up. Something similar happened to me yesterday. I had very little sleep the night before, was trying to work and grew very tired, tried to nap around 5PM. Oddly, at one point, I flashed from being in bed to being in the spirit in the garage facing a small person, white skin, 4 feet tall or less, like a young girl? with a big head, alien, not huge eyes, then bing, I am back in bed. It was instant; here, there, back again. One long full second (I think). That felt strange. I had several bad spirits around me trying to keep me from sleeping. I am sometimes able to get through that, but yesterday I didnt prevail. But that event into the garage was wild.

Pretty wild though that you can have those things happen if they are not harming you.

wings

Post by wings »

Manhatten,

Very cool! I wonder... Those light patterns MUST be some sign.... MUST.... Some are orange lights all around. I began to think that was a type of race, nav lights orange, saucer type. But like mine, this big red thing with super small green lights, and yours going into 3 versions of light patterns and actions. I wonder if there is a reason for that. Like 'busy presently' 'do not disturb' 'hovering' 'recon' 'hello'.

Probably 25 years ago, I visited the local MUFON group. I had read the books by Whitley Strieber. I was into UFO's when I was a child when we moved to Phoenix. I was always drawing them. Then again, after seeing 'Visitors', I was into them again. After the long drive to MUFON (another city, about 50+ miles away), I was driving home, around 11PM, alone, dark road. I remember being able to see a very large, bright light, hovering over a mountain on Cavecreek Road, which is in a business area of Phoenix, in-city. It was hovering over a mountain. But as I was seeing this, a migraine had formed. It was very intense. I remember pulling over and calling my girlfriend telling her I might have to pull over if this headache gets worse. (very odd thing to say). She laughed and said 'sure...' I made it home. Oddly, a guy shows up on my door, blue suit, asks to come in, says he is interested in my seeing a 'light' around Cavecreek. Asks if he can hypnotize me. I say 'sure'. (None of us remember telling anyone about the light). He talks me into a waked wierd state I didnt know I could be in. I get into this memory, and I am in this booth, you stand in, in the giant 'white football' ship. Gray carpet, steel trim strips, I see my new shoes like. So wild. I woke up. Then someone in the spirit behind my shoulder says 'he must be reprogrammed'. That sent a chill up my back.

About a week later, I see the guy in a dream, suit person, perfect silver or white hair, perfect part in his hair the way its combed, like its molded. Slightly overweight, blue suit, about 57 years old. He and another guy are telling me in his study that I didnt see a UFO. They kept telling me that. I got mad and yelled I DID!' and ran out of his home onto a sidewalk. Many trees, old looking neighborhood, didnt look like Phoenix. I woke up. Odd...

The UFO hovering over the hill would change colors, like colors moving through it. Morphing colors. Very bright, far away. Perhaps 3 miles or more. I never get migraines. When I do, its usually a spirit and I fight that thing. I'll put my hand on the area, clap my hands on it, yell at it, cast it out in the name of Jesus. So this was odd. Painful.

Oh........... Lastly. Just remembered. That light that was so bright, that hurt your eyes, like it was coming at you. Charles Hall talks of this with the 'Tall Whites' when he would see them in their flight suits. They have suits (back in 1955 on the Indian Springs base they had in Nevada) they would wear these when playing around in the valley at night. Their base is used as a stop point, refuel or whatever, stay for 2 weeks, then launch again. Visitors coming for 2 weeks. The main crew of the base would show them around the USAFB. The suits glowed a white color and if you looked directly at them, the light hurt your eyes. Same for those orbs that would follow next to fighters in WWII over Germany. Those would hurt the pilots eyes as well. Hall thinks its a light particle event used in anti gravity propulsion. The Tall Whites could hover, get up to 70 or 100 MPH, floating over the ground. He talks quite a bit on it. One time a womans suit broke down. She was very afraid of humans, scared out of her whits. They wore things that could hear people think and that made her freak out worse. This guy, 'Range Four Harry' went over to her in a ditch (late at night on the base) and redid her suit, messing with packs that were sewn into the shoulder blade area of her suit. Fixed, she hovered up and scooted out back to their big door in the mountains.

Wild book series. But you hear of this issue of hurting eyes when you see 'some' craft (or things, large people) hovering and flying.

Interesting...

I wonder if you saw a 'Tall White' craft that night? Perhaps they are the only ones to have this propulsion? Probably not, but what if...

wings

Post by wings »

Well Guldage, I have seen another, lol... Thank You Jesus!

Small dot crossing the evening sky. I figured it was the space station. No NAV lights, just a white dot, not terribly bright, almost vanilla colored, very small. I cant believe I spotted it. I was star gazing when it crossed the area I was watching. In the Binoculars it appeared to jump ways. It went from one part of the sky to the other. I ignored that thinking maybe it was me. Then it seemed to change course. Again, I ignored that thinking I was not following the very small dot correctly. Then, as I was thinking about its course, and that it was probably just the space station, it made a joggle in its course, lol... A left and then a right turn, exact changes, not curves. It came close to a star, then turned again. So using star as a verifier, I could tell it wasnt me shaking the binoculars.

Wild...

8:35 PM, Phoenix, July 26th.

wings

Post by wings »

Goodness... Ok, this is wild. Happened again.

Above, I reported seeing what I saw, but minutes before that, I saw something else. I figured these were military jets. One lead, pulsing a white strobe 7 flashes, and another vehicle behind it and below, near it, keeping along, with two strobe pulses. Military jets do this coming in from combat runs. This time, they were high up, flying over Phoenix, heading East. I thought it was strange, ignored it.

But just now, 9:58PM, about 2 hours later, it appeared they were coming back going the other way towards California, West bound. But this time, its like either this thing was big, or there were about 5 or 7 of these things in close formation. They would all flash at once in a cloud, then stop for 2 seconds, then repeat. I mean a LOT of flashes. 10 maybe, and from different points, in a sort of sphere. I had seen videos of things like this, but not in person.

So... two or three sightings in one night.

Mind you, this could be a fighter wing flying in formation, at night, dangerously close. That wouldnt make sense. Also, all flashing nearly at once, but not two times in a row, all in synch. When jet fighters do this coming in from a run to our AFB nearby, they have a 1 mile tail distance. So that didnt make sense. The first time they looked far apart, going East bound. But this time there was MANY....

wild... The sky is busy tonight. Imagine what all I am probably missing every night, when I am inside.

guldage

Post by guldage »

That is wild wings. You are seeing a lot lately. :)

I have a little fun one although not as wild.
To nights ago we had the most clear night. We could with just eyes see a massiv amount of stars out. I believe I heard somewhere that it was possible to watch meterite showers that night, so with hope of that I waited in my back yard.
I did see something that would clasifies as meteorite only the things whent horizontal, not down or for that matter up, nor curvy as if follows the atmosfere. No ofcause not. Strait line. Two came of this strait after eachother and that was that. Looked so weird. Made me feel like I was hanging with my head down or in the wrong direction because usually meteorites dont go that.