Manhattan, are you still around?

let's just talk

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

wings

Manhattan, are you still around?

Post by wings »

Hey Manhattan,

I havent seen you online. Hope you are ok.

Diego9000

Re: Manhattan, are you still around?

Post by Diego9000 »

He sure is, like me, just lurking around and reading the posts :)
Oh, moonlight, shine on me | I, who has lost the Sun | Embrace me with your light

ManhattanSkyline

Post by ManhattanSkyline »

I am still here! Sorry I haven't been as active lately. Things have been a bit crazy at home with my sister and her husband moving back to the states and the recent flooding in Texas. My apartment is dry but our town has been without water off and on for almost a week. I've been fighting a nasty flu, too. I'm supposed to be on my summer vacation, but it doesn't feel like it!

Life has been fairly uneventful on the paranormal side of things except for one incident last week. There was a period a few summers ago where I would wake up to a lot of different strange phenomena in my room. I've mentioned a couple already: waking up to being touched on my side, hearing buzzing sounds, hearing whistling sounds, hearing bells ringing, hearing knocking sounds, smelling dust, burned rubber, or lysol sometimes. I've woken up to the sensation of having my feet squeezed gently. I was waking up and it felt like someone was standing at the foot of my bed and gently squeezing my feet in their hands. I actually felt the covers move. When I opened my eyes and looked, no one was there. I tend to think that episode might have something to do with my deceased grandfather. He used to wake us grandkids up in the mornings by squeezing our feet. I think maybe he just came to visit me in spirit and let me know he was watching over me.

I've also woken up twice to seeing this strange tunnel-like phenomena. It looks like little points of light being sucked inward into a donut-shaped portal/tube inches from my face. It slowly fades. I'm usually so bewildered by it, I just stare at it motionless before it fades. I hadn't read of anything similar happening to other abductees or stroke/seizure victims (sometimes I wonder if it's all in my brain). Next time it happens I want to have the presence of mind to move my head to see if it stays in physical space or moves with my visual field (in the second case it might be a hallucination).

Anyway, it had been a while since I experienced any unusual sensations in the night, but something happened last week. I was really struggling with this flu illness. I had finally fallen asleep and was dreaming this really strange dream of my two sisters laughing and playing in a very white, clean kitchen except they didn't look completely human. They were very tall and thin, naked, and had protruding bellies; I wonder if they weren't some kind of alien/star beings. One tossed an apple to the other, and this other being placed the apple directly behind my head on my neck. I woke up from the dream and felt the sensation of a ball of something resting on the back of my neck. I didn't think anything of it. I thought maybe it was my pillow or some blanket bunched up behind me. Then I felt this ball quickly being dragged down my spine in a sweeping motion! I turned around and nothing was there. I was completely awake and hadn't made any movements of my own and the sensation was very real like someone was holding something to my neck and back with a firm pressure sweeping downward. (!) It really shocked me. As I think the episode of waking up to my side being touched was related to my kidney illness, I think this was done perhaps in relation to this virus I've been battling. It's a particularly virulent and long-lived strain. These "treatments" seem to work with pressure points and bio-energetic fields in the body. I don't know. I think they're trying to be helpful. There's never any pain involved.

wings

Post by wings »

Hey Manhattan!

Glad you are ok. I was worried. Sorry to hear about Texas. I have been catching bits and pieces of it on the news. Horrible.

Wild to hear about your latest experience.

The vortex is 'very' interesting. First thing that came to mind after thinking of it for a bit, was when people go to heaven, they go through a tunnel of light. I have been in places before that made me think I was in heaven, or a place prepared for people that have passed away. I think also that people dream and get to go visit loved ones, like in parks and places that are really nice. Perhaps this is how your soul gets from here to there? Perhaps we are using wormholes to go from place to place and do not even realize it.

If you think about it, the human body, spirit and soul, are like an amazing, multi-dimensional creation. I want to say a mechanism, but by far, it is not, it is a very elaborate being. I think that things happen that we do not see that are so fantastic. So much we have to learn about things that are right under our noses...

Someone once said, 'We are not bodies with spirits, we are souls with bodies...' How we can go places without our bodies is so amazing.. .

On the bed moving, I know that feeling. The druids still think they can take Jesus out of my heart and still have teams coming here day and night taking turns tormenting me, flicking my hand when I am holding things, trying to push me when I walk, tormenting me when I am trying to sleep, etc. Sometimes when I pray, it feels like someone is walking on my bed. The bed is moving, something goes from the foot to the head of the bed. Voices in one corner, another answers from the other corner, etc, etc. Sometimes a loved one that has passed, I'll hear their voice, so I do not feel so overwhelmed, like my Grandmother or Dad, like maybe they came in to check on me.

Hope you get to feeling better. I have to say, I hadnt been sick in ages (years) until I think Feb. It stuck to me like the plague, like 6 weeks. I had to take penicillin. It lingered long after. It was not good. Hope you do not have that.

Hang in there.