Are They Time Travelers?

let's just talk

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

ManhattanSkyline

Are They Time Travelers?

Post by ManhattanSkyline »

Doing some unfettered, pure speculation just for the sake of it. Feel free to join in and play.

Considering the timey-wimey (to use a Doctor Who term) elements to my otherworldly experiences and dreams concerning them, I can’t help but entertain the possibility that the beings and people I encounter could be time travelers. I mean, just look at what some of these UFOs are able to do. I’ve seen them jump from one spot to another in the blink of an eye without traversing the distance in between. That kind of technology has to manipulate space-time in order to work, and if you have that kind of interstellar travel capability, you have time travel technology.

So what if these people and beings are time travelers? Let me do some deductive speculating. Once the human race has access to time travel technology, that means all future generations afterward have access to that technology as well because once we start exploring time…well, it’s human nature to want to go back in time and change the bad stuff and avoid really bad stuff in the future. We will begin to manipulate the timeline to a more favorable future, preferably one where we survive and continue as a species for a long time to come. This means we are looking for the best path for us through time, the best of all possible timelines. And it becomes the goal of time travelers to make subtle changes throughout history to keep us on the best timeline. But that is no easy task. You may change the timeline thinking you are doing something good by preventing a catastrophe, but without that catastrophe humanity never learned what it needed to learn to avoid an even greater catastrophe. We have to teach/know the past so that the present knows how to get to the right future. Sometimes you have to go the long way round to cover a short distance. You can’t cheat everything with time travel. Once you’ve aligned humanity with the right timeline, we have to live and walk through every second of that timeline to get to point B. But may I propose, once we get time travel technology, that means there is a timeline where we learn to use it successfully and those future humans or how ever they came out are still traveling through time, helping us achieve that goal because they have already attained it. They know that path and can show us. Isn't that nice!

Imagine the timeline as one big, long frayed rope from beginning to end, from alpha to omega. The frayed pieces represent different timelines that could branch off due to all of the different potential choices we could make at any point on the timeline. The goal for time travelers would be to travel as far as possible to the future, but not just any future, the best future and create a connection between it and the past/present to solidify it. This is where Heisenberg’s Uncertainty Principle comes into play which basically says that something really doesn’t exist until it is observed; the observation, the witnessing of something is what makes it real, so really all we would have to do to create a link with a good future would be travel there and witness it. But how do you get to a good future instead of a bad future since you are in the past and the future is still up for grabs? Well, I’ve read about the use of psychics in supposed time travel experiences. I don’t know if those stories are all true, but I can see the point of using someone with psychic abilities to make a connection with a future point in time. If a psychic is paired with a time machine (an advanced space craft/UFO), the psychic could make a psychical connection with a point in the future, essentially creating a destination coordinate for the time machine to hone in on. The psychic is essentially the observer that makes the future event real and creates a link from their present to that future. But, the disposition of the psychic becomes vitally important. Think of it as the law-of-attraction idea that has become popular. On a small scale it makes logical sense that if you think about success for yourself that you will most likely be looking for and walking in circles with people that could help you achieve that success, but by itself, the law-of-attraction will not create miracles (unless you reach a critical mass, but that's another tangent). If wishing and wanting were enough, my life would be really different; it just doesn't seem like I alone am powerful enough for that. If you interface the law-of-attraction concept with time travel technology (UFO), some real miracles can happen. It’s law-of-attraction on steroids. Say you have a psychic that is working to establish a link with a future point in time. If that psychic has been emotionally damaged or only known a bad present, they may link up with a really negative future because that is all they can perceive. That’s why at the same time, humanity is going to have to learn to treat each other with respect and kindness. The military who has so far been privy to this information and technology in top secret circles has been vilified with accusations of abuse. In fact, those horrible mind control abuses that we hear about could be very real. They may be in the process of learning the wrong ways to approach time travel. At some point they will have to realize that they cannot be the proverbial bull in the china shop with this technology. The link between how we treat each other and a good future cannot be ignored. On the flip side, if you have an emotionally, mentally healthy psychic, that person has the potential to conceive of a positive future point in time with which we can create a link and work to strengthen. I don’t know. I do think it takes a little pain to reach a happy ending. If one is completely satisfied, there is nothing to reach for or perhaps only a boringly familiar uninteresting future to expect. The drama of pain/healing, suffering/salvation may be necessary to create a link with an amazing future worth working and fighting for. Too much suffering and all can spiral into darkness and self-destruction. You have to have hope like tendrils reaching out in the ether, but you also have to know the bad in order to know what’s really good. A little preliminary suffering makes for a damned satisfying happy ending—you know, plot structure and all that. It’s a delicate balance.

Say the UFO visitors are us from the future. They are the version of us that discovered time travel and interstellar travel, who were able to survive and colonize the stars. Now they have come back with all of the friends/allies they have made (aliens/other dimensional (other timeline) beings) in tow to help us traverse one of our most critical junctures in time. That critical juncture is our discovery of time travel itself, the point in time where this mission through time begins. When humans first discover time travel, well, that could be catastrophic. At that point, we won’t really know what we are doing; we haven’t learned much; we have the potential to do the most damage to the timeline in our formative years because of our ignorance, and this damage could de-rail us from a more favorable timeline in which we survive and prosper. This is why future generations probably felt it was important to heavily control this discovery and keep it on the right track. This may be why we are encountering so much UFO activity at this time in human history and why supposedly alliances with military forces have been made.

There are so many UFO sightings and visitations. They in and of themselves may be enough to change the timeline. So you want to bring a good future to the timeline? Take that good future back to the past, so that it is witnessed, observed, and therefore becomes reality. The simple witnessing of these UFOs and beings may be all that is needed to get our timeline on the successful track where we survive and explore the universe and meet all our extraterrestrial friends (and enemies). But don't worry too much about those enemies because there is a future out there where we survive them, and all it needs to do is responsibly reach back to us to make that triumph real and solidify that reality. The stories of angels and supernatural beings may just be us further down the line. I remember the line in the Bible: "I am the alpha and omega." In other words, I am the timeline. In other words, I am THE timeline, the best timeline, the ultimate happy ending.

wings

Re: Are They Time Travelers?

Post by wings »

Some wild thinking...

I would like to share some bits and pieces of things I have read about that might relate. First though, on Ancient Aliens last night, it was about Time Travelers, lol.. Interesting. Its a well documented 'search subject' at Google. 15+ million hits. Tons of people photographed that are possible time travelers.

1. In the catastrophic episode that occurred with the Philidelphia Experiment (ship returning from Australia, cloaked in an electromagnetic field), one of the passengers is said to have bounced somehow to 200 years into the future (I think thats what he said). He spent 2 years (I think he said) there. The water levels had risen, Florida was mostly under water, the caps melted, Earth heating up.

2. A famous alien at Area 51 that lived for many years, referred to as J-Rod, kept in a giant, odd, detached room that was magnetically charged or something (prisoner?) was said to be from another world and was here to fix/repair our timelines as supposedly we messed them up. His handler let him free once through the Stargate. The Stargate is actually called the 'Portal' program, residing at S4 near Area 51 in the same mountain bunker where several recovered UFO's are stored. Several of the bunker rooms (hangers) are openable to enable craft to fly out / in.

3. They now believe Time and gravity and light are related. Back when the found the UFO at Roswell (near Roswell), the craft was still slightly running, though badly damaged. The gravity engine was running/active. A high ranking USAF climbed in it and looked around for say 5 minutes or so. When he came out, they were all worried, saying he had been in there for like 25 minutes. Time was moving slower? inside?

4. A note on a diagram about a USAF / Navy saucer at Area 51, prototype around 1960? was said to cause watches to slow down when near the center of the craft where the quantum core is / was.

5. They now believe that Stars and Planets have different time speeds per their gravity influence or amount. For instance, as you get closer to our star Sol, time speeds up. Farther away, it slows. This would then make sense for the team on Zeta Reticuli / Serpo, the Eben home world, where 10 USAF team members stayed for 13 years on an exchange program. They said time was totally different. Only now do we think we know why. Twin stars, super close, on a planet with a different mass. Totally different speeds of time then Earth. Scientists thought they were just goofy. Now this could be what they were experiencing.

6. Personal theory. I think some people are not effected by time changes or reality changes, when a timeline change is created or occurs. For instance, I once say a guys car tail lights change the next time I went over. This occurred a couple of times. I was a car designer, so noticing tail lights was my thing. I couldnt figure it out how they changed, but they changed... two times in several years.

7. A person that taught pilots of our prototype UFO saucers at Area 51 back in the late 50's and early 60's, said that the craft could go so fast that they effected time. I guess that makes sense. They could fly so fast through a valley at Area 51 that inside the craft it looked like you went through a tunnel. The craft form a gravity 'inside' the magnetic field which seperated them (pilots) from the Earth gravity field (and perhaps time, per speed involved?). But you would have to be doing some MASSIVE speed and have a very powerful field going to do that. Supposedly the craft which didnt have zero point power supplies at the time (supposedly we do now), were powered by three onboard capacitors which held 1 million volts per unit. That gave them some flight time. I have read that the approximate amount of power needed for a small saucer (about 5 passengers?) to fly would be about 1 million volts or a terrawatt. I think thats how it was said. Definately 1 million though.

Some interesting things...

From what you have said about things, I think you 'might' have witnessed a 'change' or altercation. Something that normally goes by un-noticed by people.

wings

Post by wings »

Two more things, Manhattan, on your subject.

1. Einstein didnt believe in Shrodingers theory. He said, quote; 'If you were looking at the moon and looked away, would it all disappear?'

2. There was a episode (fiction, but what if) in Star Trek Next Generation. Part of the crew were being abducted. A small workhole was in one of the storage bays up on a shelf behind some things. It was used as a route to which they could link to this dimension, study the crew, do experiments on them, put them back, no one noticed. I dont know if you remember that. But, if you recall the stories of your closet, a room linked to it. That might be similar.

I bring up that episode because the Military have been using SciFi shows (like StarGate) to bring forward Disclosure of alien civilizations and they feed shows and sometimes quietly financially support them (hidden) to get people acclimated to this entire new phenomenon, so when Disclosure happens, we already know pretty much whats going on, which I think we are at that point now. It could be that this is how they can link to a persons home.

Remember I told you a photo was online of a UFO that had what appeared to be a living room on its side, sort of in the craft? I could be way off on that, but it looked like the craft had the living room 'in' the craft, linked, two locations bonded. I never found that photo again. Probably taken down by you know who. I dont know.

But, back to time, if Time is so manipulative, easier then we thought, then we'll just have to get used to that.

I remember seeing a black and white footage of the Nautilus (nuclear sub) and the documentary person was saying, it was a rare secret that it was operational in WWII at the end of the war. Now, I dont know how true that is. How could it be? We were using as much power to make enough plutonium for 2 bombs. How could we make enough for a sub also? But... What if they took it back in time? That occurred to me last night.

I have also always had a fear that hitler sent time travellers into the future to bring back tech. They had cruise missles (V1) and intercontinental ballistic missles (V2), UFO's (V7 programs, Haunebu and Vril), rocket powered jet fighters, jet fighters, a nuclear program... All from a country the size of Texas. Scary... Oh, and a time machine (they thing) based on the engine core of a Haunebu, called Glocke, which is a bell. Spins, has a radar or microtron microwave generator in it, filled with Mercury. The saucer cores were similar, mostly for making electricity. A powerful field generator. Something about 'torsion' waves.

Anyways... Thats the word on the grapevines...

wings

Post by wings »

This is a small video on that man that was on the USS Eldridge, Philidelphia Experiment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yY9n73-pXMQ

Interesting...

ManhattanSkyline

Post by ManhattanSkyline »

Some really great stuff, wings! That's really neat about you seeing the car lights changing. I know what that's like. When stuff like that happens, when present day reality contradicts my past experience, it totally blows my mind. Actually gives me a splitting headache like I'm trying to make both things be true but my experience of the past just isn't true any more.

Since this is a time travel thread, I'll share a crazy dream I had a few months ago. It had to do with time travel. It was the craziest, most vivid dream I've had in a while. I don't think it was an actual experience. I think it was just a dream, but it was a hum dinger of a dream. It was like watching a movie or a television show. I don't know how my subconscious made it up. Really, I woke up from the dream and almost yelled, "That was so cool!!!"

The whole dream was like watching a sci-fi series on tv. Each episode was arranged, however, starting with the "present" and each episode took you back a little further in time to help you understand how those characters got into that predicament. The first "episode" showed a group of young kids (15-18 yrs old) in a western style saloon from days of the American old west. They were holding people at gun point and taking their money. Then you started to hear a hissing sound. One of them shouts, "It's happening again! Quick hold hands!" Some of them drop everything and grasp hands. One of them keeps the gun and money in his hand and says, "No, I'm tired of starting over. I'm staying here." The hissing sound gets louder then there is a "pop...Pop...POP!" sound (more like the sound of small explosions). With each popping sound the environment changes around the kids that are holding hands. Suddenly, they are not in the saloon. On the first pop they are suddenly standing in a desert during mid-day. On the second pop, they are in a field in a morning rain shower. On the last pop they are standing in the dark next to a building on a street corner. After they are sure there are no more pops and the hissing sound has stopped, the eldest breaks into the building which is a convenience store, steals a newspaper some cash and some food. They find out when and where they are in time and place and then set about starting all over trying to survive.

In the next episode, (this was all one dream) there's a young man in the army (he was one of the original crew of kids but got separated from them). He was stuck in the 1930's and joined the army to help his grandfather who had died in WWII. He was going to try to change the outcome and save him.

In the next episode, you see all the young kids together in a bus (this was before they got separated), going home from school when that hissing sound starts up. Someone says, "What's that?" But their voices are being drowned out by the hissing noise. Then the popping sounds start. It sounds like a roman candle going off. Again, with each pop the bus appears to jump through time and space or really space and time change around the bus. In the dream, I am one of the kids on the bus. I see the sky go from pale blue afternoon sky, to a a hot, humid afternoon. I see the sun pop in and out of existence and the sky turn from night to day with each pop. Wings, it was so vivid in my dream. I feel the drastic change in heat from the instantaneous switch from night to day and the change in humidity on my skin. It's so vivid and real. Finally what we think is the last pop brings us to a small clearing in some scrub oaks in a night scene. There is a shack nearby. It's the early 30's during the great depression and the shack was a place on the edge of a town for people to gather and drink. I remember several kids and I getting off the bus, but as we did the popping sound started up again, and I felt that wonderful feeling of the sky and the earth and the air changing around me. I ran out as it was happening from the rest of the group shouting, "Isn't it wonderful? I could kiss it!" Meaning the unusual wonder of the experience was so exciting I never wanted it to stop. That episode showed how the kids originally started out together but became separated when they left the bus and wandered away from each other when the phenomenon happened. No one knew when the next change would happen or how long it would last or where it would take us next.

The last episode showed the very beginning of how all this got started. It started at a school. The bell ending the school day had just rung, and you see some of these kids in different parts of the school in different cliques talking about sports or band or what they were doing after school. While one group talks, you can see in the background a lone girl in the school yard looking off into the sky. Then you start to see these kids one-by-one pile on to the school bus that will take them home. This was the school bus from the other episodes. In the background, you can still see this lone girl in the school yard looking off into the sky. Finally, the bus starts up and they start down the road. They begin to drive by that lone girl looking of into the sky. One of the kids on the bus asks, "What is she looking at?" The kids look out the window and see she is looking at a UFO. It seems to be flying low and erratically. It's hissing and popping into and out of existence. Suddenly it swings right towards the bus. Then I realize in the dream that this malfunctioning UFO was the cause of these kids travels through time. The UFO had come in close enough proximity to the bus, so that the bus became entangled in it's distorted time field and as the UFO jumped in and out of time streams, the bus did too. Even though the bus and the UFO and eventually the kids (when they got separated) were all jumping to different places and times, they had become entangled in the UFO's original "zero point time". I don't know what to call it. It caused them to become dislodged in time, so every time the UFO malfunctioned and jumped they would too no matter where they had been scattered to because they had become entangled with the UFO's screwey space time. It reminds of of what you posted about UFO's being able to separate the pilot from earth's gravity, but in my dream, the bus and the kids had become entangled in the UFO's field, too.

Anyway, it was the coolest dream ever. One, because it was like watching a well-crafted mini-series. Two, because it was so vivid in sensory detail. I still go to bed hoping I dream of it again, so I could feel that feeling popping from one place and time to another. It was addicting and wonderful. Three, because I've seen UFO's seemingly pop into and out of existence but this dream was like showing me what the UFO is doing from it's perspective. In this case, it was popping in and out of different times/spaces, or rather the times and spaces were popping into and out of existence around the UFO. Anyway, I don't know that it's as cool in the telling, but it rocked my world.

wings

Post by wings »

Radical dream, Manhattan! Radical.....

You should write that down and make it into a movie or mini series.

Crazy as it sounds, it sounds tangible.

There are 'many' stories by people of when they are in a car (or home) and all the electrics stop. Cars engines stop, lights, etc. A magnetic field (that is really powerful, like 1 million volts to 10 million volts) will act like an electrical field disturber, like a Tesla coil, and cause things to happen in the area around it, like say 10 yards or 30 yards away (Meters). A man (farmer) in Poland once told of a German saucer (very large, perhaps Haunebu II Dostra, or Haunebu III) that had broken down on the side of a road on a field. The German repair crew had a big tarp up, like a giant wall, to keep you from seeing it. His car died (truck) when it pulled up to a guard (SS patrol man). They all talked. He said it would be a while. Then a low but powerful humming started, then a domed thing rose up and slowly made its way over the horizon away from the road. The tarp went down, their cars started up, the soldier waved them off and life was back to normal. Many 'alien' craft do this also when they come by a house.

Now... What if they were jumping through time and anything in that field went with them.... That is tangible with Einsteins 'Unified Field Theory'. Fields..... Thats a big thing in all this. Transportation, dimensional jumping, etc...

You never think about kids being in a position like that. Their imaginations are so incredible, they would probably be able to keep up with things, lol... Till they got hungry and tired...

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Manhattan and Wings,
Great thread on time travel and UFOs. I have noticed the difference in time when traveling on the ships with the star people. It can seem like I am with them for 2 weeks, but when I return to my house, only 2 hours have gone by on the clock.

It's really interesting that I read this thread today after watching a video about the "Mandela Effect" and CERN. As you know, from a different post I made,http://alienabductionhelp.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=651 there are now people who are possibly experiencing a shift in their timeline. People started noticing little changes in media like changes in book titles, movies, popular media. I think this is because these things are what people are mainly focused on, at least in western society. However, people are now noticing personal changes in their own lives that they cannot explain. The concensus among most people having this experience is that some of us are shifting into a new timeline.

The video I watched this morning is about CERN and the possibility that it may have something to do with these changes, either that or CERN has allowed those people working on it to see into the future.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jRaJD570Ds

This video also has a pretty good explanation of the power of human consciousness and our innate ability to create probable realities. I think we can switch in and out of these probably realities or timelines by moving our attention...kind of changing the frequency to that particular station, like we do when tuning into radio stations.
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

wings

Post by wings »

Bonnie,

That Cern fascility is pretty powerful. They said they were trying to open up another dimension with it a couple of months ago.

Supposedly there was a massive earthquake last year (or early this year) in a foreign country. One powerful quake that reaped massive destruction, and a second one. At the exact same 'second' that it occurred, the LHC was fired up. They had an emergency shutdown. They tried firing it back up, and had another shut down, an energy dump. This guy had a video on it on YouTube and compred the quake data (I think in Napal) and the time stamps, and on the same monitor, he had next to it the LHC data showing its schedule, power readout spikes, and that it had this and that go wrong.

The LHC is a pretty powerful unit. I just hope they dont mess things up with it.

wings

Post by wings »

Ok... Here is something that flopped into my mind just now. I have to get this out. This is a Mandella effect big time.

Back in the 1990's, very early, perhaps late 1980's, President Mickhail Gorbachev announced to the American media that they had an issue with a large UFO over Mars. They sent two SAT's to Mars. One was a surface mapping SAT. One was to check out the moons of Mars. As the moon probe went active, there was a large (very large) craft parked beside the first moon. It looked like a small rock with a large pencil beside it. The craft was longer then the moon. Perhaps a mile or 2 long. The craft was wide in the middle, perfectly round (from all the photos of it) and cut off at the ends sharply.

The craft turned into the moon probe and rammed it. Photos show it moving towards the probe, its massive, coming closer, then its dead, no more feedback.

Probe two attains proper orbit over Mars. Begins trekking loops over Mars photographing the surface. As it does, occassionally it photographs what looks like a giant blimp with cut off ends, a shadow on the surface that is moving as it picks up the shadow moving in a constant arc and it crosses its path many times. So there were two of these giant craft. The second craft was in orbit also, so the shadow was coming from the craft in space, the sun blocked by this giant cylinder craft.

My girlfriend at the time watched this with me. We were in awe. Then nothing. No news, its all gone. Never found out more on it.

So.... Finally, years and years later, like 3 weeks ago, someone in a UFO forum at Facebook shows this video of this craft over Mars. Shows it next to Phobos just like I remembered... BUT..... Its a different shape. It has a notch now in one side, straighter sides, and a curve on one corner. Totally different. Very different....

And a new detail. Phobos appears to have a perfect cut edge around one end, like a chamfered edge to a lid, like one side can open.

Going to try to upload the photos I took from the footage on YouTube. I think it was YouTube. It may have been uploaded only to FB. Also, the person narrating it compared it with another craft in another event but stated the craft was 1200 miles long or something. He said things that I doubted. But I remember the craft that Mickhail showed America. I was in awe.....

And now its different... Mandella...

I'll see if I can find the film on that.
Attachments
iwrg0wriogn.JPG
2000milesLong.JPG

wings

Post by wings »

I found a date on the photo with Phobos. I tracked that on Google, found a lot on it, including shadow shots of one of the large craft casted from orbit.

The shadow shots I saw on TV were longer. The shape was nearly perfect. Maybe this is one where its at a different, far angle in the sky, like near evening or something.

The craft is totally different from the one that I had seen in 1989. (The date on the Russian footage is 3/25/1989). That day, the cylinder craft was rammed by the cylinder.

Now, back then, it showed the craft turn as Phobos 2 came up to the moon. It got close and the object turned and rammed the SAT. Now it shows that it was hit by a beam of bright light. That didnt happen. It was rammed. I remember it like it was yesterday.
Attachments
marte21_01.jpg
marte21_01.jpg (4.17 KiB) Viewed 25546 times
marte21_03.gif
marte21_03.gif (14.93 KiB) Viewed 25546 times

wings

Post by wings »

Found a video at YouTube. Shadows are different. One normal as I remember, but one straight and long. 300 Kilometers long.

Short video. Worth a watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Robm4iovGlQ