Sleeping problems

let's just talk

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

guldage

Sleeping problems

Post by guldage »

Hi Everyone I have a question for you!!!

I have noticed waking up at the same time each night. 4.45. THere is at most 1/2 minute in difference I wake up.
There is nothing, at least that I can remember, that cause me to wake up. NO specific sound or movement or anything like that. I just drop out of sleep and complete awake. LIke a racecar going from zero to 100 in a split second. This ofcause is very annoying and ruins my nights rest. HAve to get up an hour later to get ready for work. Other days I dont sleep at all.
These periodsin my life as of now is not connected to any stressfull event. At least not in my daily life rutine.
What I have noticed is that it usually show up after I have seen something in the sky or experienced a visitation or specific dreams. Then after that I can have a month where this goes on.

Does anyone else have these episodes or problems. I would like to here about them also if you have found a solution to the issue. :?:

What do you think. Is it just me having a stress reaction to what is going on or does others experince the same or is it both?????

wings

Re: Sleeping problems

Post by wings »

Oh yes... Every now and then, I'll wake up at exactly a certain time, every night. I will look at my clock and its to the minute. Not within five minutes, but exactly the same minute, for days. I dont know whats going on, but it happens.

Another thing that happens to me is double digits, nothing to do with sleep. Double 10, double 12, double 3. I'll look at my watch or phone at exactly the same time at its that, and the next day, I might do it again, which if you weigh the chances, its phenomenal that it could happen. A couple of times, I have looked at my clock and its 12:12. The next day, I look at my clock and its 12:12. Very wild when that happens.

Something slightly different, but similar. I'll see an image at the exact moment that a thought is going through my mind that matches it perfectly. I call it a 'synchronicity' anomaly. A phrase goes through my mind like 'You need to do 'this' be Friday' and I drive through an intersection, and on a Bill Board advertisement, I see a giant 'Friday' on the board, and as I hear the phrase, the 'image' I see also happens, my eyes fall on the word exactly when the word in my mind is said. Now, figure how a sentence would be said at exactly the same moment you see it in an intersection as you race past the sign in your car??? The odds are staggering. Staggering...

But, to go back to yours, which happens to me now and then, is that I think, if its Aliens, they must really have good timing. Or... Maybe its the Lord. Special dreams? But how can you make dreams end right at a certain time? Or maybe something awoke you and something is 'about' to occur. That would make more sense, because then you do not have a huge time event 'sync' occurring with utter perfection.

All in all, yep, it has happened to me. Not lately though. I quit drinking and my life is improving. Thank you Jesus. The Lord said; 'Do you not think your life might go better if you got away from alchohol?' I didnt want to because it was my out from all the stress of torment. But it has helped tremendously. Many things have improved.

guldage

Post by guldage »

Interesting what you say about the "synchronicity' anomaly" I do get that sometimes. JUst never thought ofit like that before you mentioned it her. Need to pay more attention to that.

I do think it is something that maybe is about to happen. I do not recall any dreams before I wake up. It is really more in the direction of someone pinching me and bling wide awake. Very strange.

I have never been into alcohol or drugs. I have a different reaction to the same situation and experience you have.
I am a total control freak. I can come close to panic if things does not play out according to plan. Sometimes I drive husband and kids crazy when I check and triple check if we have remembered everything.
I suppose I need the control because this alien stuff I am not in control, so in some way this is my drug.
However my need to be in control has lessen in the time frame where I have come to remember a lot and also managed to protect my self from this. And it has also been less eminent after I started to share these memories with others. I guess knowing I amnot alone in this helps.

ManhattanSkyline

Post by ManhattanSkyline »

I've done that before: waking up at the same time every night. There were a few weeks a several years ago when I has having the first experiences that I was remembering when I would wake up at 3:15am on the dot every morning--just jerk awake and look at the clock in time to see 3:15. I think maybe I was being visited some during that time because I remember tossing and turning one night unable to sleep. It was probably about 1am, and I had no luck falling asleep. I rolled over on my stomach and closed my eyes and suddenly an image flashed in my mind so vividly that it shocked me. I lifted myself up and thought, "What was that?" I looked at the clock and it said 3:15am. I didn't even think I had fallen asleep! It felt like I had just closed my eyes, saw that image flash in my mind for a second, and opened them again, but several hours had passed. The image I had seen was of a grey diamond shaped craft hovering high in some storm clouds. I was in the sky in front of this thing. I saw it because the lightning flashed bright enough for me to see it, and the vision was just as quick as that lightning flash. When I "woke up" it was 3:15am hours later, and now there was a thunderstorm going on outside when it had not been raining or cloudy before.

That makes me think I was being visited at the same time every night. I've also read that waking up at the same time every night could be indicative of a spiritual awakening, like your subconscious is trying to tell you something. I also wonder if it couldn't be a PTSD after-effect of an abduction experience. Say a wild experience happened to you that your mind could not understand. Because your subconscious mind is so disturbed by the event and it was commanded not to remember, it wakes you up at the same time the event happened fearful that it will happen again or trying to tell you in some way that something happened, kind of like a body memory.

guldage

Post by guldage »

Interesting you write that you have tossed and turned. I do to these days and then I wake at that specific time.
Last night some pictures flashed before my eyes before I seriously went to sleep.However it went so fast that I could not get a clear image other than it was a figure and it seemed not to be a grey. I could get that much.
When I woke up this morning I had a rash or burn of some kind on my upper arm.About 10 cm wide and high. IT was hot. I meen I could physically feel the heat from it on my hand. Very strange.This evening it more look like little scratches as if I have gone through a bush or something like that and it had scrunk in size.'
I did take a picture but as usual, I am tempted to say, electronic does not work. I will have to upload it later.

On top of this I had the feeling al day that I was extremely receptive to other peoples emotions. MOre than usual. It was quite the battle to walk from my car to my workplace. Never been so happy about own office where I basicly have been hiding all day, till I found the will to walk back to the car.
It felt like I had no filter on at all. I just was bombarded with raw emotions from all sites. NOt pleasent at all.
I am very happy to be back home where I am writing this. Trying to find myself again.

Diego9000

Post by Diego9000 »

Same here, I wake nearly everyday at 5:53am for no apparent reason.
Kinda freaky... >.>
Oh, moonlight, shine on me | I, who has lost the Sun | Embrace me with your light

guldage

Post by guldage »

So it does seem that some of us have in common. Then the question is what does it meen and why does it occur??
Do you guys have any more theories on that?

I even have the feeling that it is sometimes if something is about to occur and then I wake up or snap awake is a more fitting description

Alljacks

Post by Alljacks »

Hello, I read about your sleeping and had some thoughts. I have biological implants that allow aliens to milk energy. When they are pulling there is a point that stop and "mop up" . When this occurs the human wakes up and it is generally at the same time. I have noticed that it does change depending on time change. Many of your symptoms are similar. Just a thought.

guldage

Post by guldage »

Alljack Thankyou for your answer. That is an interesting though although a bit unpleasent to think about.
I often fell like I have not slept at all. Maybe that is why?
I wonder what to do about it.?

wings

Post by wings »

Sometimes when I dream A LOT, and I mean A LOT, I wake up tired, like I have been up all night. I wonder if some dreams drain our energy.

Today this happened. Amazingly I slept last night, but when I woke up, it was past 10:30 AM and I was really tired. Happens...

Glad I got some rest. So weird though that I got in good sleep but still felt so tired.

guldage

Post by guldage »

When I do that, sleep that late I often feel like I have been drugt. I usually also have had some very vivid dreams.
Maybe someone or something is giving you these dreams, to be able to drain your energy.
The old stories about Nightmares might be closer to the truth than we think.
A mare riding you giving to bad dreams and in the process feeding of your energy.

I dont know. It is possible I guess

wings

Post by wings »

I agree, Guldage.