Burns or weird rash

let's just talk

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

guldage

Burns or weird rash

Post by guldage »

Some time back I told you about some burns I recieved at my arm. Well I had one of those nights a couple of days ago. I already new something was going to happend before I feel asleep. Some vivid pic. went through my mind. However it was not the usual greys. Although I could not tune in sharp on them. The pics in my mind flashed through my head to fast for me to look closer. I also had a feeling of traveling through a tunnel or some would call it a wormhole in the universe. I could see some sort of planets and suns race by, but again to fast to take a closer look.
I should also add that this is not an experience I have had before. Traveling like that. In some way it was pretty cool, if you can call it that. And the gift they gave me I did not like.
The pic. below shows how it looked that morning after. When touching the area it was burning warn and it was hurting. A lot like a burn or a bad rash of some kind.
The pic from below is how it looked after a couple of days. Like scratches or like I have slided against something and it gave me a burn. The slight swelling had subsided.
I can still see marks after this incidence. More healed but it is 10 days ago now. So it really much have affected my skin to stay visible this long.

is there any of you guys that have marks like this and/or do you have any ideers on what could have caused it?
Burn.jpg
2016-06-22 21.21.142.jpg
Attachments
Burn.jpg

guldage

Re: Burns or weird rash

Post by guldage »

A little update on this.

I just noticed that the skin has actually turned a little darker, slightly Brown /reddish.
In the hole outline of the red rash or burn you see above. What does that? Never seen anything like it. Not even if I roled myself in something in nature and recieved a rash and this showed up over night.

wings

Post by wings »

Hey Guldage,

Man, that looks like it hurts. It appears to be a burn. I wonder if its a microwave type burn? Like a more powerful version of a cell phone.

When they would burn my feet on the tops, I would get a mark that looked dark brown. Yours looks bright pink. Mine looked like blood trapped under the skin, or like burnt skin. Hard to say. Maybe both.

For yours, I would say it was maybe a microwave burn or just a burn. The skin doesnt look like it was slapped or hit, right? Are you sore 'under' the skin? I think if you were hit, you would be black and blue, where this looks like a light burn or similar.

Let us know how this turns out. Sorry about your trouble here. :( Hope you heal up quickly.

guldage

Post by guldage »

Wings the marks you recieved did they go away totally or can you still see a remnant of the marks they made?

No I dont think someone hit me. No Bluise what so ever and beneath the red no pain what so ever.
The burn itself. If you helt the hand over it, you could fell the heat actually radiate from it. Never tried anything like that. It was reddish in colour and what is now left is a slighly darker skin, in that very same outline of the burn.
I think you are right it must be a burn of some kind.

I did have a couple of smaller bruises on the other arm. Looked like marks left by fingers of some kind. They most have been pretty deep. I can still see the different colours.

wings

Post by wings »

Hey Guldage,

Yes, the burns would stay a way and turn a dark brown.

Sometimes they actually looked smokey, like blackish. For instance, one morning, I go to a family member and asked 'does it look like the top of my foot was burned?' and they said 'yes.. did you burn your foot? How?' and I just shrug my shoulders.

The brown area on my feet and legs will turn into dots after a while and slowly disappear. Almost looks like blood under the skin.

wings

Post by wings »

Now their new torture is electric shock. It can ramp up so bad, it twitches my head, makes me jump. They jolt me right through the kneecap.

If I could fight back, I would. I do... I clap my hands over the area. I grip the area with my fingers and try to remove it. I cast the spirits out in the name of Jesus. I fight... But when I try to go back to sleep, they start doing it again. Sleep deprivation torture.

wings

Post by wings »

Guldage,

Here are my fancy legs. You can see the burn zone on top of my feet near the toes. They turn into small dots after a long time. It will be a large dark zone after several nights of torture.

Yesterday it was so hard to walk in my socks on the floor that I had to put on shoes which have padding inside. The solid zones in the souls of my feet hurt like crazy.

I tried to capture the scoop mark depressions I have on my legs, the front of my shin's. You can barely see 2 of them on each leg. There appear to be many, but some are very difficult to capture with the camera. The light has to be from a steep angle or you just see the discoloration, not the 3d effect from light hitting it.

They might not be scoop marks, but thats all I can think that they might be. I always wondered what was going on with my legs. My family would freak out when they looked at them. They would say 'you need to go to the doctor!'

Sometimes many purple small dots would appear on my legs on the fronts. They looked like indentions.

I do not have diabetes. I do get low blood sugar if I am not careful. I have hypoglycemia, opposite of diabetes. So I do not think it is that. It was very odd and I had a feeling it was odd, but could not figure it out.
Attachments
20160715_112612 - Copy.jpg
20160715_112558 - Copy.jpg
20160715_112519 - Copy.jpg

guldage

Post by guldage »

This is how my mark looks like now. You can still see the outline of the mark. From today.
2016-07-13 08.28.43.jpg
That really, really sound awfull. Wish you could find a way to fight this. I have managed to get rid of some nasties with some help from a friend. She knows a remedy or two for protection. I could asl her for you what maybe you can do? Maybe she has an ideer what it is.
You really still can see your marks on your feet.
A thing that occured to me when I read your post or more of a thought. HAve you considered that maybe you actually have been succesfully able to fight them at some point. That is why they do this to you. Sont know maybe to ware you down or as punishment.
When I first succesfully managed to tell them of, they came back with a vengence. Trying to bring me back into the fold so to speak.
It is just a though. Have no ideer if I am correct.

wings

Post by wings »

The Lord is getting me through it. Angels show up when it gets really bad, like when they attacked my calf muscle a couple of mornings ago. Hopefully very soon this cult attack issue will end. Keeping the faith.

I hope yours heals up swiftly. Yours appears to be pinker then mine. It made me think this morning. Horses get a 'hot spot'. It will bother them. Horse breaders/owners will put their hand in the area of the horse and it will be hot. Its an oddity. I wonder if it was a spirit. Spirits will 'cling' to a person. Some will produce heat, maybe from their energy. I dont know. You might be sensitive to this. That would explain the heat though. I know when I get a sunburn, you can feel the heat radiating from my skin. So it could have been residual effect from your burn.

A cell phone, when you are talking on it, or it is sending LOTS of information (like the camera is on and its broadcasting live cam), will get hot. Its hot because of microwaves. The transmitter broadcasts on a microwave band, which will heat things up. Just like a microwave oven or radar, but much smaller. It gets hot in your hand, and if against your face, will heat up your face. Note that that is dangerous. You should use a blue-tooth device or headphones / earbuds when doing long phone calls as those microwaves are going into your head, into your brain. Just like leaning your head against a microwave oven everytime you cook something. So beware. Maybe something was put on your body that had microwaves running. Maybe medical equipment. I dont know.

I have heard of aliens curing people, taking out sickness. So you never know until you know the exact truth. Could be this, could be that. I am sorry I do not have a better explanation.

guldage

Post by guldage »

Last night I had the same dream twice. I dreamed I went down that same tunnel or wormhole again. Same things went by real fast. However this time at the other end, besides empty space, a spaceship was hanging there.
Just at the end of the tunnel. Smack in the middle. It was not triangle nor diskshaped.
It was more something you could have seen in a sci fi movie. All kind of antennas and attachments on the ship. It was grey in colour. longer than it was high. It was just sitting there in the middle of space.
That is the last thing I see in the dream, then I woke up. Went back to sleep and then the dream started again. Woke up at the same spot again, going out of the tunel seing that ship.

The hole dream is a bit unclear, like I have trouble holding on to the memory, so sorry guys the description above is the best I can do. As far as I can tell so far, no marks today. But sometimes they dont show up till later in the day.

guldage

Post by guldage »

Wings just saw your post. I am very happy to hear that you have faith that you will get through this.

You are right I dont know the truth about this. It really is weird. I dont have the same negative fell about this as I did with the grey. That was pure negative.
This fells more like an adventure I am not sure I want to go on because I am a chicken. Someone resently told me " dont be scared of your own strength" . Maybe I should take a closer look at my self and see if I am spooked for no reasen. Sont know. It does not, as said, have that negative feel, the other stuff had.

wings

Post by wings »

That is really wild to hear about the worm hole travel and that spacecraft. Is there a way you could perhaps sketch it out while you still remember? Even just an outline?

Years and years ago, maybe 20 years ago, I had a lot of small alien things occuring. I remember when I would see a football, I would stop and stare at it, like.. it reminded me of something. Football shaped. Later, once, in a dream, I remember 'coming to' becoming cognizant in a dream, and I was flying through rain, in the night, in clouds, and coming up beside a giant white space craft that was like white metal, and I remember it had rust on it. I thought, here is a space ship, and it has rust on it, and I went through the wall of it and that was all I remembered. A rusty, white ship in the night, in the sky, moving along in the rain like an airliner.

It was probably 120 feet long? Not big. Maybe not that big. And I think it had a seam or belt edge all the way around its middle, like an edge opening for windows or something. Some sort of indention, I think.

And I think there was a hatch in the very front, lower side of the nose, shaped like a guitar pick.

Thats all I remember though... Wait, and a bulkhead in the nose. The nose was its own room, like a airlock, and you stepped up onto the main floor inside.

I think.. Thats what I remember. Not much. I saw the hull flying up to it because lightning was lighting that baby up bright. The hull wasnt too shiney. It was slightly faded, like old paint. A giant football shape.

guldage

Post by guldage »

2016-07-18 09.02.52.jpg
Wings I have attempted to sketch the ship
I apologize for the very poor attempt It does not look very close to what I saw. It had a compact body the ship longer than high. In the middle mostly along site the ship it had these attachements that almost looked like spears.
On top a few too and a couple of antenna look a likes.
I believe the craft was a dark grey, although I could be wrong considering the setting. Tinking about it, there must have been a star or another lightsource in the background or to the side that I could not see, because the space was not all dark.
I did not even consider that detail before now. It really is good sometimes to sit down and focus on it, because this memory of this ship is really slippery.
It is kind of like every time I try to focus on it, my eyes are forced to the side on something else. All the other details I have no trouble to zoom in on. JUst not the ship.
I can decripe the background the colour of the back ground that seemed to be dark blue and so on. Just not the ship clearly. Everytime I want to do that I loose my focus and concentration. Weird

wings

Post by wings »

Wow... Thats wild. Thanks Guldage.

I wonder if the craft is round (from the top) or shaped like a boat, pinched on the front and back.

Great drawing. Nicely done.

You go through a wormhole each time, and have a burn mark. I wonder if they have a way to taking you through a wormhole to that ship right from your bed. Those antennaes have to do something. Maybe those are what they use, however you were coming at it from the side and none were pointed at you.

I wonder who they are...

In the movie 'Close Encounters of the Third Kind', the story supposedly really happened. The people are from Zeta Reticuli. The survivor of the Roswell crash, an engineer from there, radioed back to them that they should do a 10 person exchange program with Earth, 10 people selected and stay on Serpo (or See-You, another version of their worlds name) and stay for 10 years. They did. They left in like 55 or so. Kennedy was fully briefed and they say Kennedy died because he wanted to go public on it, so they killed our President (cia). Anyways, the mothership in the movie had many antennaes as you probably remember, and had that bowl shape.

The craft, according to notes by the mission commander of the team that went there said it rode on a wave (which made the American team extremely ill) which took I think 2 or 3 months travel time. Maybe 2 months, I cant remember. But they always said it was because of the 'wave'. I think they meant wormhole, or possibly shifting / phasing their craft in a field and doing something in order to go several times faster then light speed.

Supposedly now their travel time is cut in half.

But, it had antennaes... So maybe that is a clue. Also if it was round, that too is a clue, but only to the movie. We do not know if the movie was exactly like the real thing.

If..... it is, these are Ebens (our nickname for them). If not, I do not know.

Just to say something funny, kind or break the seriousness. Did you see the movie 'Galaxy Quest', and if so, when they transported from Earth to the ship, how scary it was for them, except for the guy (Monk) who was always high. He went through it and was all 'wow man... wow...' lol. I thought that was hilarious.

Glad you are safe and well. I wonder what this is all about.

guldage

Post by guldage »

He yes I did see that movie and it is kind of funny. That was a bit how I felt in the beginning. Who knows maybe I was sleepwalking and ate some mushrooms that made me high. I am supposedly a descendant of Ragnar Lodbrog displayd in the series Vikings,

Joke aside. I did think it kind of cool. I had the very same dream again last night. This time I remember the ship more clearlyy. The noose tipt slightly downward. The attachment was also further out in front than the compact body of the ship. The sip it self was more the shape of a ship. The back not pointy but more strait down and the front with some comparason to an ordinary ship on the sea.
Still seeing the ship from the side. No antennas in my direction.

New developement is that I am seing a creatureo f some kind from the back. I can see the legs and body clearly. Just not the head. Tried to sketch it, but that seemed to be beyond my abilities, so you will have to do with a description for now.
Light brown grey in skincolour. Long abd slim body. Imagine a grey but in a bigger size. Far more muscular and about a human mans size. No bodyhair. Head, at least what I can remember seems normal size compared to the body. NOt like the greys with big heads. I think he was operating something a control of some kind.

It is very strange why I get these dreams. I would like to know why and what it is about.

The name Zeti Reticuli ring a bell from somewhere. Dont know from what. I think I need to watch the movie again, to see if there is some similarities. But, as you say, maybe they did not make the movie accurate to the true story.

That story you tell here, do they say some where what they want on earth and from us. Let us just put it this way. I am getting tired of being a ginny pig and tested on.
With the travel through the wormhole. I dont think I was traveling in a ship. It felt more like a trip with my mind or something like that. Does that make sense?

Wings I wish you the very best and hope you do find a way to get rid of your tormenters. :)

wings

Post by wings »

Wild... And yes, I know what you mean about the tunnel of light. When people go to heaven they go through a tunnel of light. Near death experiences are like this. I wonder if Angels travel this way to and from heaven.. I am guessing that is their way of travelling to different worlds and locations.

At first, when you said the person was tan/gray, I thought maybe its a Eben. But they Ebens are short. A meter or higher. Maybe 4 feet.

Interesting...

From the book I read about them, (Secret Journey to Planet Serpo), they study us. Their big interest is in biology and researching life, mixing up DNA to create new things. They are heavy into that. So perhaps if it were Ebens, they are researching you. Perhaps your great grandparents were being watched. They will watch entire bloodlines. (They live much longer then us, I think about 350 to 370 years, the Ebens that is).

If only you could go cognizant and ask them 'why are you doing this to me? Can you please tell me? I do not like this. Perhaps you could at least tell me why you are doing this to me.'

May everything work out excellently for you.

guldage

Post by guldage »

Wings you might be on to something. I have not yet dared to take the trip all the way. I always wake up when I see the ship. Maybe I should try and make a contious choise and see what happens if I go to the ship. That ofcause if they will let me. However I have a friend that might be able to help me with that.
The part about my grandparents might not be far of. I had many years ao a chat with my one grandmother on my mothers side. Told her about some things I ad experienced in this direction. She just looked at me with sad Eys and said. I am so sorry you had to deal with this. Not say what, you must be crazy or anything in that direction. Like It was all natural to her. It is also on her side of the family I have the ability sometimes see things that others cant. Her grandfather had it too.
A little curl on the tail of this story is also, that I just found out reasently that according to doctors, that my grandparents should not have been able to have children together. They ave 6.
I should neither have been able to have children. I have two and only two by choice. That I find a bit weird.
Wonder how that is posible, and it is odd that it is in the bloodline that where a lot of people have trades of mental abilities that is not all that common.
MAybe I am just being paranoid. Dont know. but it is something I need to look into.

wings

Post by wings »

I think you just answered what is going on with your family and them.

Very interesting...

I had heard that usually when one person is being watched by an alien race, that person is usually 2nd or 3rd generation (or more?) of family being watched.

guldage

Post by guldage »

Wings you are problely right.

That however would most likely meen that it goes way back. I have a dairy written by one of my ancestors in that family mentioned above. It is from around 1800. He actually decripe strange happenings. Light in the fields that should not be there and so on.
This is kind of creepy or should I embrace it? Did the abilities to see these things come naturally or was it helpt along? Does this meen they puss us in the direction of a partner in life or did we choose freely. Really dont like these questions.

wings

Post by wings »

Hey Guldage,

I wouldnt be freaked out by it. They are evidently studying you. I doubt they are pushing you to a partner, etc. Probably just watching and studying.

I have a theory, that we stand out in our thinking and dreams. Perhaps some of us think more, dream more, have special access to spiritual gifts, more so then others. Perhaps we use them, while others do not, or that perhaps we use them for good, not bad, etc. That said, maybe we stand out over others and thats what they are looking for. I dont know.

I think my dad might have been. He talked about how he had an amazing imagination when he was young. Also he talked about a UFO that landed on a road, in front of a car with a family in it, and a truck came up behind them and stopped. After a while, the UFO took off, and their cars (that were dead) were able to restart. I think dad was trying to say that was him, but he didnt want to say so. He was a truck driver in his earlier years.

I would not get scared into thinking its all one big giant experiment with your life.

Perhaps they are just studying us. Perhaps they just have intense curiosity. Perhaps they have to know all the details, like little scientists; body temperatures and dna and this and that. What is making Guldage do what she does. Perhaps they will write a book about you and your family and their study findings. I dont know. But I wouldnt worry. Fear is the enemy.

Dang.. Imagine if they let you see video of your family in the 1800's. Wouldnt that be wild. Video of our world long ago and our families. Wild thought.

ManhattanSkyline

Post by ManhattanSkyline »

Awesome photos and drawings! I haven't gotten red burns on me, but I did get some weird patch on the top of my foot one morning that sounds similar to Wings' foot marks. It just happened once. I woke up one morning to a red patch on the top of my right foot. It wasn't there the day before. It looked like a rash, but it was under the skin and wasn't itchy, little red dots like blood blisters under the skin. It didn't hurt, itch, no sensation, and the spots were well under the skin, the surface of my skin was smooth, not bumpy. Slowly, those red spots have turned into dull brown patches. There's very little of those brown patches left now. It was strange. Just showed up out of no where. I didn't scratch or bruise my foot, didn't hurt at all.

guldage

Post by guldage »

Wings you are problely right. I was just at a friends house yesterday. She has her own mental abilities, although she has not been visited by aliens or negative spirits. She is very good at protecting her self.

According to her and it does fit with the feeling I got. The wormhole travels is my own mind doing it. The entities out there know it or at least some of them know it, and they let me play around. However in some situations they make sure I dont see it all. LIke with the ship.
I dreamed about them last night as well. They are the ones that has been helping me. Kind of neutral, but with there own interest too.
The burn it seems was a wups. I got up against something doing this. It needs to be a reminder for me to at least try to be contious about these travels I do. BEcause there is dangers out there too.
The fact that I have begone to remember these travels and what I see is a start to that.
About my family history. We are, it seems helpt along, so that our mental abilities are not lost. Other than that they problely ust observe.
And you are right I would love to watch a movie of my great great grandparents in the 1900 century. That would be amazing.
A little nasty curl is, that she asked me if I was sure, I would not have any more children, because she thought that I would.
Hope she is not right on that one. Because in that case it is not in this world I am.