Triangular Craft

let's just talk

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

doodler

Triangular Craft

Post by doodler »

I posted on here a while back about seeing a large ship above my house at daybreak when I used to live in Las Vegas. The ship quickly and silently took off at a very high rate of speed northwards in the direction of Area 51. I was able to see through the walls of my home, but also able to see the particles that made up the physical matter that was my house. It was from this abduction that I came to the realization that abductions were taking place on the astral or etheric plane and that I was meant to see this so I could understand that. I tried to describe the UFO, and after several years of searching online I found this photo as well as a video on Youtube. This looks very much like the craft I saw above my house. It was much closer to the ground, and I distinctly remember the forked front, but a pointed back with straight edges. I remember thinking the forked front was similar to the Millennium Falcon.

I cannot tell you how relieved I am to find this after years of searching. I feel like I might have some closure now. According to the Youtube commentator, this craft was attacked over Area 51 and he described it as the TR-3B, which from what I have read is possibly a military craft or a stolen alien craft? I would be interested to learn more about this craft, its purpose and who it belongs to?

Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2dgJp0dOdA
Attachments
images.jpeg
images.jpeg (3.23 KiB) Viewed 9081 times

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: Triangular Craft

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Doodler,

Thanks for the photo and video link. I am glad you finally found something that looks like what you saw over your home in Las Vegas!
I have heard of the TR-3B before, it is a military craft.

I agree with you that alien abductions take place on the etheric plane. I went back in forth in my mind on whether it was astral or etheric, but I have decided on etheric because of the extremely close-to-physical qualities of the abductions.

I made a video about experiences on the etheric plane called "The Alternate Reality."

Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

wings

Post by wings »

I saw that craft on YouTube, posted by ThirdPhaseOfTheMoon.

The craft appears to be being hit by a powerful laser from above, probably a SAT based defense system. The hull has been hit and the beam appears to be about to come through the belly of the craft, the crafts hull turning bright orange.

They must be bad if the USAF opened fire on it, if this really happened. If it is true, I wonder what was going on?

Have you heard of the Battle of Dulce? The grays (bad ones) had many many people abducted (physically) and were experimenting on them in a underground base in a mountain. (Level 7 and below). Bad things were going on, horrific atrocities. We secretly assembled a rescue operation to free as many humans as possible and hit it hard.

From what I have heard, the counsel of five (?) that watch over Earth (?) have outlawed the bad grays from this galaxy. I do not know if that is true, nor do I know for sure it was the grays that were in the Dulce base. I also heard that we redid a treaty and that the aliens were back.

We have defense lasers now, some sort of plasma laser beam, that lights things up pretty powerfully. It can disintegrate things and they turn into a bright light, a flash, and nothing much is left. They have these in a 747, and I am sure they now have these in Sats, possibly also ground to SAT reflectors. Star Wars defense technology against ET attacks.

So... With that said, I wonder if it was bad guys that were doing something wrong and they pressed their luck?

Or maybe a reactor went critical and they had a 'catastrophic event' with their propulsion.... That could also be. A lot of aliens have been given quarters at Area 51 and S4 which is just West Southwest of Area 51 by several miles, different valley, all underground. The craft may have been returning to base and had the event occur.

So many mysteries...

guldage

Post by guldage »

I have seen a triancle craft above my house and it has also appeared in my dreams if that is what they are. These are often associated with the greys. At least in my experience.
If that is a fact I dont know,