my 1st post thanks for reading

let's just talk

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

sarrcarr

my 1st post thanks for reading

Post by sarrcarr »

I've been visited since I can remember. Some experiences were scary while others were actually quite pleasant and peaceful. One major visit was when I was about 13. I usually see the tall greys with the big eyes but on this occasion it was different because this visitor was small, only a couple feet at the most but still looked like a grey. I was out of body and also paralyzed while I watched him come up on my bed and put a needle in my nose. It didn't really hurt and I didn't feel afraid but just in a dreamlike state. The next morning I didn't recall much about it until I noticed that there was blood encrusted around one of my nostrils. Then it all came back to me. Another time when I was around 20 years old I went out of body and found 5 greys standing out in my kitchen. One came up to me, very tall and he made me nervous. He spoke to me but it was not aloud it was like I could hear the voice in my head. He said "I will break you". I got scared at that point but then I heard another one tell him What I thought was to leave me alone and then I felt calm again. I remember asking them to leave and they did as I asked. There are other significant experiences but those two stick out the most in my mind. I have an unexplained hole in my spine and doctors have no explanation for it. I have severe scarring on the roof of my mouth and in my nose and I am constantly plagued by sinus issues that are sometimes extremely painful. Also any time I've been visited I hear a strange low sounding bass noise that kind of vibrates. I guess its difficult to explain but this noise is always accompanied by some kind of encounter or sighting. I get the impression that they are not out to hurt me at all. I usually feel pretty calm when I have an experience. So thank you for listening. Anyone have a similar experience?

wings

Re: my 1st post thanks for reading

Post by wings »

Hey Sarrcarr,

Welcome to the forum.

When the big guy walked up to you and said he was going to break you, that is a red flag to me. That is odd. That does not sound good.

I have been tortured by small people before, almond shaped eyes, usually 2 or 3 of them, using some sort of device that causes heat like pain in my feet and legs, etc. I have also been visited by friendlies. Bonnie here has been visited by very nice visitors. So they are not all bad.

When he said he was going to break you, do you know what he meant? What is it that they want that they want you to give up? Do you have any sort of idea what he might be talking about?

It could be he was a military protection member that looks after the team and you walked up and he didnt know who you were and said that, thinking you were 'some spirit that walked in on them' and he was trying to scare you off, but the other(s) knew who you were and told him to stand down. That could be as well. I dont know.

I remember the first time I saw the short people. 3 Feet high. I saw them in the spirit in the hallway of a house I was watching. I was looking for a mouse (something was making noise in the middle of the night, I was looking for the cause) and amazing, there were 3 aliens standing there, looking like they were about to run for it. I could see them in the spirit. It was hard to believe I had 3 alien people in front of me. Then I heard in the center of my mind; 'I am not going to hurt you'. I thought that was me saying that to them, lol... I then turned around and went back to the living room and continued reading my book. Its like... why would I do that?? I was into aliens since I was a kid. Here I see 3 of them in this house, and I walk away?? I later learned that they usually have at least one person in their 'away teams' that will have mind control capability and so a person will find themselves doing goofy things, and that is why. Mind you, when you become atuned to your own thoughts and things, you will see through that and it will be 'very' difficult then for them to 'control' you.

Hope all goes well for you. Never fear. I am glad they left when you told them to. Thats a good thing. When they do not leave and they give you bad feelings, that is bad.

guldage

Post by guldage »

Welcome to the Forum

I would also say as Wings. The being saing I will brake you. That should be a red flag.

My experience with the gray is that they feed of the negative. It sounds more to me like the good Cop bad cop rutine.
This is not ment to scare you. Just wish you to be safe.

The grey they talk to you in your head telepathicly.

I have had several experiences with the grey. You can also red about some of them here. I lot of them not very pleasent. They have manipulated me mentally in an attempt to control me.
Their methods got nasty when their control was slipping.

Have you had mysterious marks found on your body after vsits. Going from bruises to all sorts of marks ???

The best of wishes

sarrcarr

Post by sarrcarr »

Thank you both for the welcome and the reply. I don't know why that one in particular was so aggressive toward me but, like I said, he was one of five In my home that night and the rest were all neutral and the "main one" even had a sort of calming effect on me. I think you might be right with the good guy/bad guy routine. That is kind of what it was like. I'm not exactly sure what intentions they had there for me that night. Throughout everything though I get the general sense that they are trying to help me. With what I do not know. Yes I have many unexplained scars and holes on my body. The most intriguing is this small hole that I have had on my back for the past 15 years or so. Its literally a small hole like the size of a pencil lead in the middle of my back directly on my spine. Its very strange and I've had several doctors look at it and everyone of them remains baffled about what it might be. I've had a couple of encounters that I can recall being subdued and resting on my stomach and I think that they did do something with my spine. Its a mystery I guess. I even tried to Google it but nothing I could find was really comparable. Has anyone ever heard of this before? Thanks.

guldage

Post by guldage »

Hi again

About the mark on your spine. Hope you do not have backpaines because of it.

THis friend of mine had an encounter with a grey, where they did something to his back about the same spot as you talk about here. He have had trouble with his back ever since.

Like I he have had enconters since he was a boy.

Sometimes they do try to fix you up. Especially if you have health issues that gets in the way of their plans. Other times they are the cause of the problem and the beginning of illness.

I can place the outbrak of my Arthritis with a specific encounter. A very nasty one at that.

Hope you are well and healthy. All the best of wishes.