talking about your experience....

let's just talk

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

sarrcarr

talking about your experience....

Post by sarrcarr »

Has anyone talked with a therapist or other mental health professional about your experience? I see a regular therapist but I have never brought it up even though I think doing so would be beneficial to me. I guess I feel like they would think I'm a complete weirdo. I don't know. It's such a controversial subject. Any thoughts? Thanks.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: talking about your experience....

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hello Friend,
You have to be careful about who you talk to about this subject, obviously. You could bring it up with a therapist you know and trust...someone you have known for a while.

I actually brought up this subject with a psychologist...she was one of my professors in college. I had been in her class all semester and I did really well in the class, so she knew I was fairly intelligent and not crazy. I knew she had a practice nearby where she met with clients, so I asked if she would do a hypnosis session with me. She agreed. Actually, she and one of her colleagues, another psychologist, agreed to meet with me for hypnosis.

So I went to their office and met with the two of them. We did a brief hypnosis session where they put me "under" only slightly, just to do a test to see how well I would do. As it turned out, I did very well with the hypnosis, but there was another problem: They were both too frightened of hypnotizing an "alien abductee." They didn't know what to expect and they thought I might have a traumatic reaction that they could not deal with. So we did not meet again.

Most therapists are not trained to work with contactees/abductees, but there are a few here and there, you have to look for them. If you feel like you can really trust your therapist, maybe you could start slowly with just hinting at the idea and see where it goes.

Good Luck! Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

guldage

Post by guldage »

Hi There

Well I have talked to a therapist. SHe could'nt help me one bit. Her words was that I was as solid as it goes, so what the dreams and experiences I have, ment she did not know. Although she did not think I needed to worry.
So obviously I did nit get much out of that

sarrcarr

Post by sarrcarr »

Thank you maybe I will use a subtle hint and take it from there. I feel so isolated sometimes. Like no one Will be able to understand. Geez, I sometimes don't even understand myself. I wish these guys would just give me some answers one of these nights and then maybe I would feel better about it. I want so badly to just know that I am more than just their guinea pig. But they are not much for answering questions as many of you on here probably already know. Thanks for the insight. I will keep you all posted on this therapy thing and let you know how it pans out.

wings

Post by wings »

Bonnie is right. Be careful.

There was a movie about a psychologist in Alaska in a town that was having abductions. When she would hypnotize people, it would go horribly wrong. I am not saying this might happen, only saying it 'might'. Be careful. I think that movie was 'Close Encounters of the Fourth Kind', but not sure. Miya Jojovich is in it. :)

I was hypnotized by someone that came to our door, wanting to hypnotize me. I shouldnt have. How did they know??? Who was this person? Very expensive blue suit, perfect gray hair, looked like someone from the CIA. I remember seeing the carpet of the craft, the stainless steel trim, my shoes on the carpet. Simply amazing. Never went past that part, never did it since, perhaps 20 years ago.

This is a good group of people. I would think you would be fine talking here. Maybe talking privately via messenger in the forum or something.

I remember going to a MUFON meeting, also about 20 years ago. lol... It was so funny. One guy grabs me by the shoulders, shakes me and says 'I want them to take me!!!'. I was in shock. What if they did something bad to him? What if it was a bad race that took him. I even said something like that to him and he says he didnt care. I was speechless. I just walked away. Some very 'different' people sometimes meet at those kind of places. If only you could find a 'real' group to meet with and talk to.

Also... You want to know more about whats going on. Why not ask them? Start practicing daily 'if' you are in a dream, to 'remember' to ask them 'hey, what is this all about? Could you please tell me what is going on? Can you tell me what you are doing to me?' Be nice, professional, and serious about it. Maybe they will tell you. You never know. Sometimes, a serious, humble approach can do wonders.

For me, I also pray about it. Now and then I'll get an answer. Not always, but I learned to listen when praying. Joyce Meyers once said, prayer is 50% talking and 50% listening. Two way street. But remember, other spirits talk as well, you might hear something from someone else, and it might be bad, so be careful there as well. For me, you get a sense in the heart that it is genuine. With a bad message, I'll just ignore it, shrug it off.

Its hard to remember things in this area. The general concensus is that there is a massive amount of people being watched and visited, checked on, tested, etc. MUFON found some very wild information... People with negative blood are very rare, and green eyes are also, and they are usually with this negative blood type that is rare. Those are also the people usually abducted. It appears that this blood type 'came to be' recently in human history. (Something else to think on).

Do you have green eyes and negative blood type? (I do, the green eyes part, sort of hazel).

wings

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Sarrcarr,
Yes, we all wish they would answer our questions!

If you do manage to keep your awareness in focus and ask them a question they may or may not answer you. I asked my star friends who I was and why I was here and why all this activity...and they told me that if I knew the truth about everything and who I really was, then I wouldn't want to be here. They said I would have to figure it out myself in time.

The truth is that you can only get the real answers from within yourself. You can do research and you can ask other people, but when it comes down to it, your answers are within yourself.

I am sure that all of us here have felt isolated. I used to feel that way too, but now I realize there are millions of people who have these experiences. And more people are talking about it now. At least it's not 1988 when I was first dealing with it...no Internet and no one to talk to. The information is getting out there now.

You ARE much more than a guinea pig! You just need to remember more...and writing your dreams down when you wake up in the morning can help you remember. It can help you put some of the puzzle pieces together.

Good Luck with talking to your therapist!

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

guldage

Post by guldage »

Hi well yes it really would be nice if they would answer your questions.

In my experience it depends on who you are dealing with. WIth the grey I could never make any head or tale of anything and they never esplained anything. They did what ever.

Lately I have run into some that actually try to explain something although a lot of it goes completely over my head. I guess it must be for them like explaining something to a small child. But they do make an efford

Good luck and all the best of wishes. And know you are not alone in this and that you should not feel weird about yourself. A lot of here know what it is like, so if you feel like putting down a word here and there about, this is the right place. I know I have gotten a lot out of it. Just getting it out in a forum where others have had the same experience.