Eceti and light ships

let's just talk

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

tskoone

Eceti and light ships

Post by tskoone »

Hi,
Just wanted to share this site of James Gilliland where he and many others describe their experiences near Mt. Adams. Youtube is also full of his videos of light ships flying near his ranch.

Please visit: www.eceti.org.

-Br, tskoone

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: Eceti and light ships

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Tskoone,
Thanks for the link to James Gilliland and eceti. For those who don't know yet, they are seeing all kinds of entities flying around this place. They look like little balls of light, just like the ones people are picking up in their digital photographs.

John and I have a video of these light entities at the eceti sanctuary and campground.

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

JimmyTH

Post by JimmyTH »

I watched the video and it reminds me very much of things I've seen at Brown Mountain and Linville Gorge in North Carolina, ghost light country. Out there the major are well known and limited to one area, but there are many smaller lights in surrounding areas. I've seen them every time I've camped in the area, and the people camping with me have seen them as well. Also some very unusual audible events, like jet planes passing through the canyon but no jet plane with them.

Interesting stuff, I think a lot of the photo orbs will turn out to be digital artifacts of some sorts but there is this other layer that's real. I've never tried photographing any of it.

JimmyTH

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi JimmyTH,
People are picking up all kinds of things with their digital cameras, probably because the cameras work so much faster than our eyes can. You can pick up the orbs of light in many pictures, and even if you stand in one spot, with your camera focused on the same area, keeping the same lighting, and snap a couple shots, you will see that the orbs move around on their own. I'm sure that some photos contain glares or other optical illusions, but you can test it out yourself.

Many Blessings, Bonnie :D
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG