How do they fly?

let's just talk

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

wings

How do they fly?

Post by wings »

I have always been into UFO's since I was a kid. There is just something about them that utterly fascinates me. Being able to hover silently, being able to rocket off at a mind boggling speed, stop or turn on a dime, is just so impressive....

Lately, I have been studying information out there on 'magnetic propulsion' or 'gravity engines'. Reading bits and pieces here and there on this. Finding out about the nazi World War II flying saucer program with the Vril and Haunebu saucers, how they used mercury, magnets, tons of copper, tesla coils, and were able to get up to speeds of 4,300 MPH. Just crazy. And yet, no details are left these days on this amazing technology.

depressing... So much to learn and no books on it.

Did you know, gravity is still a mystery? They 'think' its based on 'graviton' particles, but they cannot find them. Another fellow recently stated that he believes that gravity is an 'effect' where gravity is born out of something called a 'differential' (torsion waves, the Germans would call this), where two forces that are unbalanced, collide and create a wake. His theory sounds very interesting, because the Germans were always going on about these torsion waves, how they would cause 'odd and strange things' to start happening.

And.... with gravity engines, you need power supplies. It seems that vehicles require at least a million volts to fly. So without a power system, the gravity engine is an anchor. You must have both or neither. No power, no flight.

So... If you are speaking terms with an alien race, and you are in a conversation, and you happen to remember about this, ask them 'hey, by the way, this guy 'wings' would like to know how anti gravity works! how gravity engines work... ' I would be grateful. :)

guldage

Re: How do they fly?

Post by guldage »

Well if they ever tell ...... you will be the first one to know.

However I mostly have the feeling they choose the subject and then I just have to keep up :)

wings

Post by wings »

Thanks Guldage.. :)

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

It is a great question Wings...how do UFOs fly?

I learned some things being inside a UFO: they can be controlled and "driven" by thought, you can see through the walls when you want to, time works differently when you're inside (more "time" goes by on the inside than on the outside), UFOs can shift into different dimensions, and probably the most relevant to your question is the possibility that UFOs are actually alive. I have seen and interacted with UFOs that seemed to have their own energy and their own type of consciousness. It was as if they just flew themselves.... Of course that doesn't explain the reverse-engineered craft made in Nazi Germany or the ones the US military has now, but I'm taking about real UFOs that blink in and out of existence. If I had to wager a guess about those man-made craft, I would say that electro-magnetism is a possibility.
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

wings

Post by wings »

Thats awesome, Bonnie. Thank you very much. A lot of what I have read goes with what you said. The Roswell craft had head bands that the alien Eben pilots wear that linked with the crafts control and navigation. They simply thought where they wanted to go and the craft would do the rest.

I have often thought of what it would be like to 'grow' a hull, a lifting body shape of a hard surface like wood. But a living being would be amazing. I often wonder what life is out there in the Universe. The SoHo SAT that charts and studies the Sun is always photographing giant ships that rush up to the Suns surface and siphen off plasma, then fly off at tremendous speed. Some of these are the size of small planets and some are odd shaped, possible living beings of some sort?

The nice thing about the German craft is that they are simple. The very very basics for magnetic flight.

I have been putting in a lot of time studying magnetics. Gravity is still a mystery. We havent found a 'graviton' particle. One person believes that gravity is an 'effect', not an energy. He believes that natural collision/interactions create gravity as like a side effect. German studies that we have found show this, point to this. Schuberger found this out with his 'implosion device' which created a very odd 'effect' around its sides. Zero point has a natural tendency to implode also. I think that one way the 'saucers' work is to use spinning 'mass' coupled to a powerful, dense electric field and the two interactions create a gravity pool or gravity well, which they can then bend in order to create lift and thrust.

The TR3B (which is quite old now) only had 89% gravity cancellation, had to rely on rockets for lift and for thrust. It can supposedly do a 40G change of course without hurting anyone inside because 89% of the G force is gone. But, they didnt figure out 'lift' and 'thrust' which the Germans did. The Germans were up to 7,000 KPH / 4350 MPH in-atmosphere by early 1945.

This is a lot like Kittyhawk. Mans first flight. This is the next stage in mankinds 'transportation'. This is big. This is the next level up in Aerospace. Boeing 737's without wings, able to land in parking lots. Being able to go to the far side of earth in an hour or less. An air Ambulance could take a person to another state right from the accident zone, in 20 minutes or less.

But.... We need to know how it works. How the lift and thrust work. How to make the energy for the system to function.

The alien craft, I am sure, are so far advanced, that it would be for us as like a person from England from the year 1700, looking at a Corvette engine today, seeing all the wires and chips and modules and filters and things. It would bongle the mind.

Showing the same person from the year 1700 an antique Model T Ford would enable him to understand the basics, see how they work, etc. Then he would know how it works, how to improve this, how that thing does that, etc. Thats why I am into those Haunebu German programs. So basic.... So dang basic. They figured out how to go up way back in 1934. Makes me sad and angry that all that information was lost. All for war.

I calculated that if I had a craft that could at least do the same speed of a Haunebu 3, 4350 MPH, I could make Nantucket Island from Phoenix in 34.4 Minutes. If the hull could stay cool.

Its funny. I have started buying bits and things to start experimenting with making a small gravity engine. I was thinking a frisbee sized device, gyros for about 7,000 RPM, some capacitors, and a small tesla coil for power, seeing if I can get it to hover.

Anyways... yeah, I talk a lot on this subject. One way to get me rambling, lol... :)

Also... Did you know, that red based metals such as copper, can go transparent with certain voltages? And, they just released a new product called Transparent Aluminum (from Star Trek fame).
Attachments
Haunebu_Fleet_984254 - Copy - Copy.jpg
MiniGravityEngineLayingTesla_10931.jpg
Delos_Engine_Design.jpg
t4etre.jpg
8349h24.jpg

wings

Post by wings »

So frustrating...

Like wanting to study something and no books are written about it.

Not to mention, all the goofy stuff online.