Personal items got lost after alien encounter

let's just talk

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

guldage

Personal items got lost after alien encounter

Post by guldage »

Just before I fell aslepp last night I new something was going to happend. I have started to have this funny feeling just before...
In tis dream I was in this very clinical looking place. Strange instruments that I have never seen before. Everything seems a bit out of focus. Blury vision going from clear sight to all fuzzy. And there was this very annoying sound. High pitch kind of a constant iiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. Had a feeling my blury vision might have had something to do with that.
I did not see anyone being there, but there must have been because now and againg I could here a voice in my head explaning something, however what I dont remember.

When I woke up my engagement ring was gone. I had it on when I went to bed, but not on my finger when I woke up. We have pretty much search the whole house. NOthing to be found. ---- it is gone-- And I can only have lost it in the bedroom.

This not the first time something like this has happend. Some years back a neckless went missing also from my bedroom. It showed up two years later in a drawer that had been emtied out many times. All of a sudden it was there. I sure do not hope it will take this long for the ring to be found.

Has anyone here tried to loose items after you had an alien experience?????

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: Personal items got lost after alien encounter

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Guldage,
I hope you find your ring!
Yes, I also had an item go missing after seeing the star people one night. I had painted a picture of a little girl and a star person in the woods on a snowy evening. They were standing by a fir tree covered with snow. I liked the picture very much. I had it sitting on a table near my bed. The next morning, after my visit with the star people, the painting was gone. I never saw it again!
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

wings

Post by wings »

Sorry to hear that, Guldage...

I hope its returned very soon.

Maybe put a big sign in your room, in plain sight, that says 'I WANT MY RING BACK!!! Its very important to me!!!'

Put that sign above your bed or where they would see it when they come in. That should at least send the message to them.

guldage

Post by guldage »

I got it back. I was needly lying on my pillow next to my head this morning when I woke up.

I cant recall anything that happend last night but there it was. Thank Goodness. Not something I want to loose. Weird.

wings

Post by wings »

Awesome awesome... :)

Maybe put up a sign that says 'thanks'. ;)