Wormhole to Vega solar system over South Pole?

let's just talk

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

wings

Wormhole to Vega solar system over South Pole?

Post by wings »

2 Nights ago, I watched a documentary on YouTube that was posted at a Disclosure Project UFO page at Facebook. The documentary is old, maybe 10 years old. Its all in Russian but has english subtitles. Its originally about the Germans, their flying saucer program that actually existed, how the Germans were starting a base in Antarctica called NeuSchwabland, also called 'Base 211'. Then the Russians (and I am talking high up people including Generals in Russia) showing various photos, that we had been supposedly working on these atmosphere control things (tons of radio towers in a grid). But the Russians found out they are actually trying to map nearby wormholes. They showed footage from Space of craft getting to a point over the South Pole and 'poof' they zip off in a blur. They talked about all the locations that the US were putting these 'weather stations' at which included Antarctica. This could be why there is an area in Antarctica that is protected by majic, the CIA group in charge of handling aliens. This could also be why the Germans were there as well. They were supposedly recieving information through telepathic women in a cult group. They were being told how to build the saucers. They were the vril cult. Thule also were making saucers, who figured out better more advanced engine designs. All under the SS ultra secret cover. The Russians had documents and evidence of train equipment, mining equipment, tons of cargo, people, etc, shipped to Base 211 since before the war started. When the War ended, 100 U-Boots were never found. Tons of people went missing. 2 U-Boots were sunk near the end carrying a huge amount of Mercury on board, which poisoned the ocean in that area. 3 German subs Surrendered long after the war, stating they dropped off supplies to Antarctica, but kept secret on why. Later, the US sent a large naval attack fleet there in 1947 to take out the base. It was called Operation Highjump. Google that. Several Russians were on shore there watching. There is footage of the ships being attacked. They were attacked by at least 2 saucers, small things, that shot out what appeared to be ray beams (exact quote). These were devastating and sunk one destroyer and I believe a troop carrier with 2000 marines was also sunk. Not sure on that. Several planes were shot down. All this took place in over 20 minutes. The craft could also go underwater. They would surface, shoot up some ships, then dive, wait a while, then repeat the attacks. The fleet retreated. 2 Saucers.

The wormhole is believed to link to the Vega solar system. The inlet is at Antarctica and the outlet is at Arctica. So inbound craft would arrive at the north pole.

The Vega system is part of the Lyra constellation. Many people talk about the Lyrians.

This film is a good watch for those that are into these things. I am always trying to find out how the Germans made those dang flying saucers. They did this in the 1930's. It would be pretty cool if we could figure out how antigravity is done. This has glimpses on how they were done, but some parts of the documentary were wrong concerning the saucer's propulsion. But close... ;)

Youtube link; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dD_bhycpCk

guldage

Re: Wormhole to Vega solar system over South Pole?

Post by guldage »

Not much will surprice me. Several theories also of scientist have been put out about travels and wormholes. I believe Einstein speak of them too.
I sometimes when meeting up or seing some of these being, have feeling I go on a wormhole travel. IT is something that repeatedly show up in my dreams, when I have a dream about aliens. And these dreams are always different from ordinary dreams, that tend to be messy and unorganized. These dreams are movielike, playd out nicely in an orderly manner in a normal timeframe, going from A to B.
I suspect I experience something in these dreams, that does not fit into normal dream world.
It seems that these creatures defy time, place and ordinary physics, maybe even show up from another dimension, so why not.

wings

Post by wings »

That is wild, Guldage. Thanks for sharing that.

When you say that defy time, place and ordinary phyisics, that is probably an understatement. Imagine being so advanced, that you might be 1000 or 5000 years more advanced, trying to communicate with a race that is only just going into their technology phase.

On Wormholes, I have been wondering lately, how long it would take to go through one? Like if this Vega wormhole still exists, would it take say 5 hours or 20 minutes or 2 weeks to go to Vega? Are there varying speeds inside a wormhole? Can a faster craft go through a wormhole faster or do all objects in a wormhole travel the same speed? (I need books that havent been written yet, lol).

guldage

Post by guldage »

Well as far as I understand the theory of wormhole travel. At least when it comes to speed.

When these wormholes are bent in a specific away, you can go from A to B in a split second . No matter how far you would have to travel in real time and space.
The question is then also, does that work with other dimention s well, or do they actually snap through dimentions using these technologies.
WEll I am just guessing now. As you say we are way behind when it comes to understand this.

Apparently it is also possible to take these travels in your mind or maybe part of you go. At least I hope that is what is going on, and it is not an actual memory.

guldage

Post by guldage »

Oh and when it comes to the speed. In my dreams.

Sometimes I manage to get glimpses of something I pass. Othertimes everything goes so fast that I feel dizzy and like I have been in a rollercoster. An insane speed.
However I am not sure if there actually a difference in the speed. Sometimes I have a feeling it has something to do with my perception of the insident on that day. SOme days I take it better than others, or that is at least the feeling I got.

So somehow I dont thing there is a different speed to the travels, but that is just me theorizing on the matter. No actual understanding I dont think. :)

wings

Post by wings »

Thanks for that Guldage.

I believe you are right, that we can go places that far away with our spirit or soul. It reminded me of 3 things I have read about.

* The Ebens required approximately 30 days to get from their star system to Earth. They had one stop point. So thats 30 days for them, and that was in the late 1960's. I heard also that they can now get here in 2 weeks (somehow) so they have figured out faster ways. Zeta Reticuli is roughly 39 light years away.

* The US found in studies that plants raised together, then later separated vasts distances, could feel when one of the other plants far away was being hurt, damaged in some way. Readings went off the wall
Also the US does 'remove viewing' which is where a person goes out of body and finds 'targets' and studies them. A person sits opposite of him and the 'viewer' will take about what he is seeing and the other person is taking notes. I have had several personal instances of this happening. I could a voice of someone, and felt their presence in my room. He was describing me, describing what my room looked like, etc, etc. I then closed my eyes. I could see his face. I began describing him, his friend, the desk, the pen, the room, the lights, and he appeared to put a hand over me and they blinked out/off. That happened (with me describing them) 2 times.

* In the Bible, it said that the Lord can hear us praying (see, hear, feel) and the Angels when dispatched from Heaven, would take 20 minutes to get here. So 20 minutes with Angellic tech to get here from Heaven, and that was 2,000 plus years ago. But thoughts were instantly communicated, so Angels in the location could be likewise activated nearby with just a thought.

Scientists call this instant communication 'quantum entanglement' of which distance has no effect on it.

I had forgotten about the 'time' thing with the Ebens. Also the Tall Whites were taking 30 days from their star system to Earth, but that was back in 1955, so I am sure they have a faster way now.

Imagine a portal (stargate) that worked with quantum physics... whoooo.... :)

guldage

Post by guldage »

Wow Wings that is really interesting. That coukd sound a bit like what I am doing with these guys now and again. I just have an actual talk with them if you can call it that. It is usually more mental pictures I get into my head. They do not seem to communicate like we do :)
But I have in other situation experienced that I culd descripe someones living room down to the colour of the carpet, eventhough I have never been there. It was later confirmed woth a picture. MAybe it is a bit like that. And maybe that is what they use when they look in on you.

About the Plants. I think it has reacently been confirmed that trees communicate and respond to pain, also in other trees.

Yes they problely have improved their tech from back then untill today, so the travel most be faster today . I do believe so too.

guldage

Post by guldage »

And ye sthe stargate thing ----- Wow. That would be fascinating, but maybe not that far of compared to would they are doing. Or may it is too old fascioned thinking in terms of travel. MAybe they have easier ways to do it know??
BUt indeed a very fascinating thought. I always wondered when I watched Stargate. IF there was something to it

wings

Post by wings »

Guldage,

I do remember something similar with a living room. Years ago, when I was in a study group that a guy from work had at his house. I dozed off to sleep, but was at the very edge of sleep. It was in the afternoon, after work, I got home early. I layed down on the sofa and relaxed. As I did, I noticed, right as I approached that point between sleep and wake, when you can see things, I noticed that my wall in the living room was opened up, and it was blended in with the living room of that guy that ran the out of body classes, the druid that has ended up being the worst person I have met to date. He was looking at me from his desk, and I could see his living room entirely.

I never really thought much about that, but today, reading yours, that memory surfaced.

This I found out later was a cult group. I put 2 and 2 together and realized what was going on and got out ASAP. From that day on, that I left that group, my life went into pure havoc. What I thought were nice, Christian people were nothing more then a coven group. I can only figure they were druids as they were always going on about irish things and merlin and for some reason dolmon, those things that are like stonehenge. That was a big thing to them.

guldage

Post by guldage »

Wings I believe that it might be an ability that some have, this looking over distance or into places where you are not physically present. As for many things that can be used Good and bad.
YEs things like that can often happen just half way to sleep.

With me it usually happend by accident. But the other day I actually managed to help a friend by consiously doing so. It was quite a ride and a rush. I could tell all about what kind of problem there was, not just look into the room. And we actually solved the problem. That was a bit wild. :)
However I think it could be dangerous too. If taking a trip by accident and land in a place where you are not wanted.
I think I got a reminder of that last night. (Mind it, it could also just have been a scary dream) but I dreamed that I was underground in some tunnels. Then this woman present. She seemed all normal human at first. She said to me. " You will regret this" and then she took a step towards me. In that second she changed and a lizard tung came out of her mouth and toucht me in the face on the upper lip. I had the feeling I could even feel the saliva on my face and then I started to get breething problems.
I could no longer swallow or have control of that part of my body. It was really creepy. At that point as far as I remember I woke up.
I have to admit this dream was kind of upsetting. What ever it meens.

wings

Post by wings »

Hey Guldage,

That sounds a bit scary. Note to self, do not let the lizards tap me in the face, on the lips, with their tongues. Bad things can happen. Glad you woke up and all was well.

Tell me, was the alien person you saw tall? Big? or very thin and maybe slightly frail looking? Did that person, when you saw what they really looked like, have a sort of hook nose? I have seen a couple, standing at my bed, sort of short, very thin, and had like a lizard skin. It had a rainbow like color and glistened from the scales. Very small scales from what I remember. Many many years ago. Perhaps 20 years ago.

If witches can do this, then figure the government can do this also. Also figure foriegn governments can as well. I remember being in a dream scape. The next thing I know, the area I am in is suddenly a huge airfield. I am outside. Trucks and tanks and transport vehicles start appearing. Then people, Russian military all start showing up. MANY..... I went up to one, a cute blonde woman. She couldnt answer me, she only spoke Russian, and she took me over to a commander, bald man, who laughed. Then with a smile on his face, he holds out his hand, and focuses and a toy laser gun appears in his hand. I realized I was in a dream then. And it was perhaps a moment later that I woke up in my room.

Evidently they do dream work, rehearsing their training there. IF they do, I am sure we do.

Reminds me... Speaking of other countries. A couple of times, family have sent texts and they are in Chinese. Like something caused them to send in Chinese. How? Why? How could a phone set to US English be sending out texts in Chinese, lol... But it happened a few times.

wild things a happenin...

guldage

Post by guldage »

No Wings, Tungkissing with creature would problely not be adviseble:)

Now that you ask. She was a bit frail looking. She was shorter than me, and I am not tall, and skinny. Her shoulders not as wide as mine. Again. I am myself I am not a very large muscular build person on the contrary.
About the look of the face. I did not see much. I got focused on that mouth that grew and the tung comming at me. But it seemed behind that human skin or what ever you would call it, that the person had would some would call a snout. But how it was shaped I dont recall. The skintone under seemed to be in the direction of greenish/Brown. Now were I get that from I am not sure, since it was fairly dark. So.... Maybe I remember wrong.

It was pretty scary. Actually it stock with we all wekend. KInd of in the direction of looking over my shoulder. Not something I do usually. MAybe that was the intension of it.

WE sometimes, I believe, go places in over dreams that was not intended and were others also did not want us to go. Maybe that is what we both experienced.
MAybe we went there, because they had taken us there before???