Presidential Election

let's just talk

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

Caiza Ri

Presidential Election

Post by Caiza Ri »

I'll properly introduce myself and my experiences later, but I just wanted to let any other Americans know I had a dream last night of the presidential election results, which is set to occur around 7-7:30 PM (EST) today, November 8th, 2016. Neither Trump nor Clinton became president, according to the dream. Obama serves a 3rd term. Hopefully, this is just an anxiety-induced dream.

I have a lot of anxiety for tonight when the results will be revealed on TV. Everybody grab some popcorn and curl up on the couch! It's 4:51 PM for me right now.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: Presidential Election

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Caiza Ri,

I am Bonnie, the moderator here at the Alien Abduction Help forum. I'm sorry I didn't get to approve this post this until now...but I think your dream is still relevant. There is still some time before Trump is sworn into office and there are people who think that something big might happen to keep Obama in office.
We shall see....

Many Blessings, Bonnie :-)
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

Prognatus Septem

Re: Presidential Election

Post by Prognatus Septem »

Hi Caiza Ri,

This is John, Bonnie's husband. Thank you for sharing your dream/insight.
On October 22 2008 I wrote the following on this web page
http://ufosoverarea51.com/33.html

posted: 22OCT2008

Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.

This is the next and last president of a nation you still call the United States of America.

This parasite and everyone he knows are and have been calling this abomination

the North American Union for quite some time now.

Although the (Left Brained 'Blue' MK Ultra) Republican Candidate, Trump, has been selected, I still feel a strong sense that he/it will never be sworn in on January 20th 2017. I "feel" strongly (and inline with your dream/insight) that Obumer will not leave the white house. This "3rd term / Dictatorship" scenario is the only way to make sense of two utter clown/criminals being offered up to the public as Presidential Candidates to begin with.

I am in complete agreement with your dream/insight and I, for one, will be extremely surprised to see Trump sworn in this January.

Thank you very much for sharing here :-) Be well.