New user here! Hi! My rambling introduction...

let's just talk

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

Caiza Ri

New user here! Hi! My rambling introduction...

Post by Caiza Ri »

Despite being a witness to strange phenomena, I don't feel afraid. I don't think I'm going crazy, either. I've always been one to easily accept what I experience as true instead of going into denial. I used to be afraid in the past, however. I let anxiety rule my life and wasted energy worrying. Let me tell you, it is exhausting to feel this way. I'm not afraid anymore of the unknown because I adopted an interesting mindset. You see...whether I'm an abductee, connected with extraterrestrial beings in another way, or whoever and whatever I am, I believe that I am a human filled with light and purity. I've been called weird and unique all my life, negative and positive connotations attached. People have also described me as genuine. I've struggled and failed to be like the rest of the human race. I couldn't camouflage well at all. "Special", always an outcast, I wondered if I was more than human. Certainly, I feel as if I have a mission in this world. I always imagined my mission as a spiritual teacher or a rebel that challenges society. Something to do with reforming of the world. So, as a human filled with a light power inside me, I'm not afraid. Whenever it's dark and the feeling of eyes are on me, my heart rate heightens. In my mind, I sing a poetic song of healing I created. It's very powerful to me, and I physically feel its effects when I sing and visualize the picturesque words. I visualize my body glowing with a white light and bursting outward to reach every dark corner of the house. Sometimes I visualize a great beam of white light shining on me from above. All this gives me courage. When I feel strong and invulnerable, it's as if nothing can touch nor harm me. It can bring a wave of goosebumps to your skin and momentarily free you from sadness, as well, or at least it does for me. Think of it as whatever you wish: a prayer to God for inner strength, a magical incantation, a positive poem that uplifts your feelings, etc....

Give me power, let me glow
Brush away the biting woe
In my heart gentleness sow
Oh, my king, please let them know

From the sea rises the sun
A bright new day has begun
Against darkness light has won
Misery is compelled to run

Run away!
Run away!

This light inside me is love. I am able to tell people their past lives and see my own, whether or not reincarnation truly exists. According to my most recent past life, I was a healer inhabitant of the underground city of Telos and an energy guardian of Mt. Shasta. I have connections to Telos and the Lemurians living there in my present life, as well. Lemurians are said to be an ancient mixed race on earth from varying alien star systems who fled the sinking continent of Lemuria. The refugees built Telos. They're quite humanoid in appearance, just taller. Two distinctly masculine energy forms visit, from time to time, to make sure I'm alive and well. They knew me as one of their own and still support me. My goal is to live a long life. I keep dying young in all my lives.

I've had some intriguing dreams. If you click on my username in the list of topics on the General Discussion page, it will direct you to my profile page where I talk about meeting a blonde man operating a UFO in a dream. My dreams are creative and vivid, so sometimes I amusingly call myself a "dream warrior". I don't think I ever dreamed of grey aliens, but I've dreamed of humanoid beings before, and once I dreamed of reptilian beings.

Related to Mt. Shasta, two years ago I dreamed that I was with some people in my living room, whom I don't recognize in real life. I was speaking to a young man around my age with piercing black eyes full of hatred toward me. I stood in front of the TV while he reclined on the couch. It took courage to voice what I wanted to say to him, so I suppose I was feeling defensive and protective about some beliefs of mine. I remember saying something, full of passion, along these lines: "You will never be able to stop me. You can never defeat me. Yes, before we reincarnated into human bodies, you were the force of darkness creeping onto the mountain, I was a warrior of light, and I allowed myself to be vanquished by you...but only so that you were distracted enough for my friends to defeat you." He gave an animalistic growl. I don't understand what occurred after that, but the young man and I exchanged words before parting our ways to prepare for battle. I knelt with tears in my eyes and prayed in solitude, "God, you said that you would grant one wish of every person who asked. While most people would ask for a mansion or for a million dollars, I ask for wisdom. God, please grant me wisdom like you granted King Solomon in the past." A soft voice kindly replied in my mind, "Wisdom is already within you." "Then, God," I pleaded, "please make my wisdom stronger."

I'm an Empath, I'm clairvoyant and have a lot of vivid, creative dreams about flying, exploring new worlds, and apocalyptic situations, I've seen full-blown spirits twice in my life (when I was five and last year, 2015, in the middle of October), and I learned last year that I have a "spider sense". (I felt electricity in the air one night as I was filling up my gas tank, and, soon after, this shady car slowly drove up and stopped near me. The electric feeling in the air told me the people inside the car had dangerous intentions, so I got into the passenger side of the car and drove off.) Otherwise, I often see sparkles in the air, flashes of white light like lightning or camera flashes, invisible movement in the air, shadows peeking into rooms from the doorway, the feeling of someone looking over my shoulder at my phone with me at night in bed, and small orbs of light zipping and disappearing in my peripheral vision. I see most things out of the corner of my right eye. Items sometimes go missing and reappear in the exact same place. I also had two visitation dreams from my deceased grandfather. As a very small child, I used to shut the door to my bedroom and have conversations with my deceased great grandparents, who told me they loved me very much. I sense spiritual presences, and I have known things about people I shouldn't possibly have known. I have some clairaudience, as well.

I have a huge love for people in my heart. It's an intense love that's sometimes overwhelming because I feel all my emotions powerfully. Yet, a lot of times, people's behaviors are confusing and frustrating. I don't trust anyone, even though I look at them kindly and say things to try to bring smiles to their faces when they're plagued with stress and misery. I think my trust issues mainly stem from my ability to read people. It's like I can tell what their thoughts and intentions are. I am fascinated with people's body language and other behaviors in social interaction, so subjects like sociology are interesting to me. I take notes on human behavior and ask questions about things people don't normally think about. (For example, did you know that under certain circumstances humans raise their eyebrows when talking to strangers to show nonaggression? Raising eyebrows does not always implicate an inquiry or sexual undertones.) Trying on my patience, humans have a lot of inner ugliness along with inner beauty, and the ugliness intimidates me and causes me to want to interact very little. I prefer people-watching... Yet when I experience empathy with another person, it is the most beautiful thing about humanity I have ever known.

There is so much I'd like to ramble about! As well as interested in other people's experiences, I'm questioning if I'm more than a mere human. If not genetically more than human, spiritually I am. I don't feel like a "muggle". I know my post is long, and I know my writing style is kind of weird like what an author would write. So, hello everybody, here's my introductory post.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: New user here! Hi! My rambling introduction...

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Welcome Caiza Ri,
Your post is very refreshing. :-)
Thank you for sharing your poem that helps lift you up when you need it.

I share many of your feelings. What a crazy life this is and a crazy world we live in. I feel like I am much much more than a normal human. I am definitely "different" and my friends and family have also made me fully aware of that fact. Like you, I am also on a "mission" and that seems to be to uplift humanity, to try and awaken peoples' conscious minds so they can become more aware and take back their power.

I am also an empath. I totally know what you are talking about when it comes to dealing with people. I love them and I am full of love for them but it can be stressful at times trying to deal with them. I can feel a person's energy immediately and I can look into their eyes and see their soul. If they are "awake" and aware, we can make contact on a soul level but, as you probably know, most people are asleep.

I also see the little flashes of light! For me, they are usually blue, purple, or white and sometimes gold.

I have had a wide variety of experiences. I also met some Reptilians one night. I would love to hear about your meeting with them.

I look forward to chatting with you.
Many Blessings, Bonnie :-)
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

Caiza Ri

Post by Caiza Ri »

Bonnie,
I'm so happy to hear that my post is refreshing, and you relate!

The dream was an apocalyptic scenario where aliens came down from the sky on large disk-shaped crafts. They were human in appearance, but their eyes had an inhuman feel to them, cold and lacking empathy. However, I could see that their disguise wasn't flawless, as sometimes their faces contorted lizard-like through the illusion, and their tongues flicked out as thin and forked. These aliens annihilated humanity. I don't remember if cities and towns were left ablaze and to rubble, or not. I remember being in a white room with harsh lighting, and there looked like lockers against the walls and raised rectangle shapes for seating areas on the floor. A Reptilian woman acted as if she wanted to kill me, too, but I kept dodging and leaping with a quick, elastic body. After some Reptilians approached her to inform her of a situation, she lost interest in harming me and took on an overseer role. They told me to strip naked. They told me my life was spared because they saw qualities in me that would be useful for rebuilding humanity and the world. Naked, I was guided through a white hallway toward a room with glass walls and tiled flooring. This was the shower room. Through the glass, I saw a bunch of young men standing or sitting naked, and there was no area for privacy. As a woman (the only human woman in sight), I felt highly uncomfortable and covered my body with my hands and arms as much as possible. I don't remember getting clean, but I remember making friends with one man. The overseer Reptilian woman watched us as the man and I walked around in a simulated garden room, talking. He and I wore bodysuits.

Actually, I remembered another dream as I typed. I think this was an older dream, and I don't remember how I was kidnapped, but I'm certain I was unconscious for part of the time. I remember standing in line with other humans. A man in a long, white coat was in charge of us. He looked like a doctor. I don't remember what happened next. I woke up in a dark, wet room with stone walls, my wrists and ankles cuffed to the wall. The cuffs appeared to be some sort of technology from the future. Below me was water. The room was circular in appearance with a large, metal column in the center, which went from below the water to beyond the ceiling. In one part of the room was a glass window area showing a brightly lit office room inside. Other humans were hanging on the walls around me, and they looked frightened, but I don't remember hearing anyone speak. A lizard creature walked into the room, and he had a tail. I had a feeling that he was the doctor from earlier but in his true form. He removed a person from the wall and left with him or her. I don't know if that person was eaten or part of an experiment/operation. I somehow wiggled my ankles out of the bonds and one wrist, so I stood on the ankle cuffs for support as I hung by one wrist. The Reptilian returned, and I called for him to help me be bound again because the bonds were too loose. I felt very warm, fuzzy, and trusting, which was strange for the situation. Instead of escaping, I asked to be bound again.

These are two Reptilian dreams I know I had.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Wow, Thanks for sharing. So the Reptilians destroyed human civilization and then rebuilt it? That's really interesting because there is evidence that our ancestors lived in beautiful cities built with advanced technology...and some kind of huge disaster seemed to blow the buildings apart. And perhaps this happens repeatedly. Humanity gets to a certain level and then everything is destroyed so we have to start over again and we forget so much every time it happens. And now it seems we are at rock bottom of awareness and knowledge. That's a theory, anyway.

I had an experience of being in a room with a mix of humans, hybrids, and star people and there was a shower area where I was rinsing off. No privacy there either, but it was a much more comfortable situation because nobody was trying to kill me! And no Reptilians present.

I know the Reptilians can disguise themselves as humans and I am pretty sure they are walking around among us. In fact, they are probably partly responsible for the social programming of the human race.

I've also encountered many "doctors" in white labs coats through my years of experiences. They mostly seemed to be part of a secret military operation. They have been human, for the most part, but some were "alien." I did not notice any of them being Reptilian.

I have had one really vivid encounter with the Reptilians. I wrote it out a while back, so I will post it here for you to read:

This particular encounter occurred on a beach along the Atlantic Coast of the United States late at night on April 25, 1993. After going to sleep in my bed, I had this extremely vivid alternate reality experience. I was accustomed to going Out-of-Body and journeying to other places most all of my life, so it was not that surprising to me.

At first, I believed I was completely alone, so I was simply enjoying the night air and the soft crashing of the ocean waves. As I stood facing the water, I noticed some movement to my left. I turned and focused my vision to see a group of people up the beach from me, perhaps ½ mile away. I certainly hadn't expected to see anyone else there, so I became curious and began to walk in their direction. They noticed me about the same time and began to walk in my direction as one unit. As we got closer to each other, I realized there were about six people in this group. I could tell they were fairly tall and of a slim, athletic build, all about the same size. I soon noticed that none of them had hair and they were all dressed in what appeared to be military fatigues (camouflage tan and green BDUs and tan vests with many pockets). They wore no shirts under their vests. Though their general appearance was humanoid and they walked on two legs, they were clearly not human; their skin was mostly green and they moved with a sharp, keen alertness more akin to the movement of nervous iguanas.

I was not frightened at all, just curious, so I kept walking toward them. When we were about 30 feet from each other, the group stopped and I stopped as well. I could see that they were all male and apparently soldiers of some sort. We stared at each other. I could clearly discern their Reptilian appearance, their reluctance to approach me, the hesitation, and the nervousness. It felt dangerous. When I am out exploring different states of consciousness and levels of reality, I am open to whatever I might discover, and I always attempt to maintain a calm, happy disposition no matter the circumstance. At the time of meeting the Reptilians, I kept a happy smile on my face as I always do when meeting new people.

The Reptilian leading the group came forward, toward me, and I stood there waiting for him. Our eyes connected and did not disengage. I remained alert and aware throughout the event. The remainder of his group stayed behind. He continued to approach me until we were less than three feet apart. He stood at least six and a half foot tall, medium build, no hair, eyes the same size as mine but a brightly colored yellow with dark vertical slits, and his skin was rough and scaly with a greenish-brown hue. We studied each other briefly in silence. My mind was on high alert. Though I was delighted to be in the presence of a species new to me, I knew I had to be ready for anything to happen.

The Reptilian was confused and discontented. I got the feeling I was not supposed to be there or, at least, he was confused as to why or how I had gotten there. Perhaps he was not accustomed to encountering reality jumpers like me. He leaned forward and peered intensely into my eyes. I knew he was accessing a computer bank in his mind; one that was not his own individual database, but a group mind sharing the same knowledge.

Quite suddenly, his expression changed (I first saw this in his eyes). With recognition, he quickly stood back and nervously said, "Oh. Hello Bonnie. It’s good to see you again.” He seemed a little shaken. I just smiled at him and held my ground. I stood there looking at him for about ten seconds. Then I slowly turned my face away from him to look at the rest of his group he had left standing about 30 feet away. I studied them for a short time and smiled.

I turned back to the Reptilian, who was staring at me, and observed him for about five seconds and then said, “It’s great to meet you!” as I thrust my hand forward in a gesture of friendliness. He gave a startled jump and stepped backward on his left foot. He shook my hand as he looked down at the ground and gave a quick smile. The smile was one of relief. He quickly regained his composure and stood up straight again. We looked at each other for a few more seconds, then he slightly bowed his head and took a couple steps backward. Then he slowly turned and walked back to his group. I stood there and watched them go back up the beach.

So, this experience was really eye-opening for me. It was the first time I met them, that I know of, but he said it was good to see me "again." And the way he acted made me feel like he had seen me before and perhaps he was expecting a certain reaction that did not happen this time. Because I have been doing this since I was four years old, I have learned how to defend myself and deal with a lot of different beings. It is certainly possible that we had a previous run-in that I do not consciously recall.

In your experience, being shackled up, you asked to be bound again when the Reptilian came around. Do you think you were just trying to avoid being eaten? Or was it perhaps some form of mind control that made you submissive?

Also, how large was the circular room you were in? Was it a short or tall ceiling? Did you get an impression that you were underground or perhaps on some kind of craft?

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG