Blinking rotating light above my neighbors house.

let's just talk

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

guldage

Blinking rotating light above my neighbors house.

Post by guldage »

Had a strange one yesterday morning. It was still dark out. I walk out into our driveway.

This light caught my eye. It was moving and blinking , so at first I dimissed it as an airplane of some kind. However the light at bit to bright for normal and I could not hear any sound from it either.
But still
that was till it desided to stop high up above my neighbors house. Just rotating around it self. I have a video of it. Here you can see it blinking. It is like when it comes around itself. there is a spot where it is brighter. So when I look at the video it looks like it is blinking.
Also it is not all stationary. It jumbs a bit forth and back. It is not moving but more it is visible then i it is not .
It makes no sound what so ever. the only sound I can here is from the street near by. So it cant be a drone or anything like that.
I can see it for about 2 minutes. The film I took was at the end of it. Poor quality. On this you can not see the stars, but the light is clear. This gives you a good ideer on how bright it must have been.

How can I upload a film to this side or how do I do this best, so that I can share this with you ?? I would appriciate suggestions on how to do that best :)

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: Blinking rotating light above my neighbors house.

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Guldage,
What type of file is the video?
If it is not too large of a file, you can send it to my email Bonnie@awakenvideo.org and I can upload it to the website.

I have been seeing lights flying over almost every night down here in Uruguay. They are small white and red lights that do not blink, but usually move in a straight line at a steady pace (they occasionally make turns). However, they also seem to fill up with energy and send out a pulse of light. The small light becomes large, gets really bright, and then it dies down again to a small light and keeps going. Sometimes they just disappear.

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG