Woke with a 7

let's just talk

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

Protogen

Woke with a 7

Post by Protogen »

Hey All,

I am new to the site, in fact rather new to the belief that any of this is real. For many many years I was dead set in my knowing we were alone in this universe. There could not possibly be anything, sentient or not outside of our planet. (Very Naive, I know) I still can't remember exactly when it changed but over the last year I have become a person almost obsessed with the subject. I find myself reading about anything I can find regarding Aliens, UFOs, etc. I am now at a point where my entire belief system has flipped a complete 180. Before I believed in life outside of our planet I also thought that once death came, it was the end. We would just fade and be forgotten. Now though I have this overwhelming feeling like there are many planes of existence and when we pass our energy transcends the physical plane(based on our experiences and actions throughout life determine whether we ascend or descend). I now believe is so many things I never did before. What is troubling me and why I stumbled across this site yesterday is I came across the number "7" almost etched into my arm. I have no recollection of ever cutting my arm in this location or in this shape. I have played with the colors on the image and been staring at it in person and it appears as if some of the Tattoo Ink was also removed when this was created. Has anyone ever seen anything like it before? Any idea what it could mean? I found this mark on me for the first time yesterday and last night I went to bed at 11:30 PM and was wide awake. I didn't end up getting to sleep until just before 5 AM. I have no clue why I was wired. I should have been exhausted. I also have no memories of any odd dreams or anything. Nothing seems out of the ordinary either. I often get ringing in my ears. Often it is my left ear only and can sometimes trigger a headache behind my eye. Other times it is both ears that hear it. When it is in both ears, it is rarely ever as loud. The left ear however is hell (forgive the expletive please). It hits quickly and is always incredibly loud. Last thing I noticed is a new bruise on my knee this morning. It is small and fresh. Was definitely not there yesterday and I did not run into anything. (Sorry no pic of the knee)
I have tried uploading a photo and also using Flickr to show it. The embedded IMG tag isn't working for me so I am also pasting the URL for the image.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/146297562 ... res/HMXqy2

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: Woke with a 7

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hello Protogen,
Welcome to the forum.

I checked out your photo. I see the 7 etched in your arm on top of a pre-existing tattoo. Is this correct?

It is common for contactees/abductees to wake up with fresh scars, scoop marks, and sometimes bruises.

When I was about 20, I had an extremely vivid dream about being with some rather short, bald beings (and even some tall "Indians") who had tools including a long needle and something that looked like a bicycle pump. When I woke in my bed, the first thing I did was look behind my right knee. Incredibly, I saw a large, 4-inch scar that was not there the day before. I knew it was from them. A friend that I showed the scar to said it looked like a shark bite, it was that big. And there have been many other smaller scars, little scoop marks taken from the skin, and occasional bruises...some in the shape of giant fingers.

Totally weird, I know. But true.

There is soooo much we do not now yet, but I have been living this way my whole life and I think I am getting a pretty good handle on it. There are different parties involved, including US military.

The most important thing to know is that you have an inner strength that is unstoppable. We, as humans, have the ability to literally manifest reality with our thoughts. When you find your inner strength and focus on it, you can take total control of your life and any situation whether it is in the physical realm or astral or etheric.

I am of the opinion that the "visits" with the star people/aliens take place on the etheric plane. It is very real, and we are sometimes consciously aware when it happens, but it is not completely physical. The reason you can wake up with a fresh scar is because the etheric plane is the blueprint for the physical plane, so whatever happens there affects the physical world.

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

Protogen

Re: Woke with a 7

Post by Protogen »

Hey Bonnie,

Thank you for such a detailed reply. The image you see is correct. I received that tattoo 12 years ago and although I am sure I have gotten various cuts and scratches on my arm, I can not remember any time I ever had anything in that shape and neither my wife or I even remember it being there the day before seeing it. When I look closely at it there is a small line that almost makes it look like a triangle so I am not sure which it is. I have read that 7 is a number of god, healing and perfection. I have never had any meaning in my life for the number so I find item strange. A couple years ago my view point was the complete polar opposite of what it is now. Ever since the idea of other life existing became a possibility to me I have been drawn to it as if it were an obsession. I even find myself constantly reading up on quantum effects and am always trying to find a link between spirituality and science so I can try to reason it all to myself.
I have found that if I think of our reality as strings that vibrate everything makes sense. The vibration of strings allows us as a species to experience the physical world but since we are limited in the ranges we can see, we get stuck in a sense. if we can attune our inner self to these other vibrational frequencies, we can then visit with other life forms. Maybe it is just wishful thinking though.
Sorry to get off topic but I find I can never contain my glee when speaking about his particular subject.
Your experience is interesting, especially to experience the physical. have you had anything else happen? Other than the point above with the fresh mark on me, I have never had any other experience. I think I have seen a UFO one time but it was more of hearing a noise that didn't accompany any existing aircraft I was familiar with. It sounded like an electric hum as it flew by and not like there was a jet engine or propellers.
Your comment on in response strength is interesting. I recently came across the site regarding the wingmakers and am working my way through the material. It has many things that seem so far advanced of the time that I can't help but feel that even though I don't know of the story itself is true, a lot of the theology and principals behind it are spot on for me. It gives me the connection between god and science that lets me really open up my mind and try to connect on a spiritual level instead of just a physical.
I am hoping that with an open mind and meditation I can experience these other planes and find answers